Failed Professor Buchanan
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Dancing on the Pedals

• Road Captain
  • Liked: 108
Re: Cricket V2- Hi AG!
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2012, 08:28 »
Amla must be the most improved international player of recent times.      There's hope for Bopara yet if he can take some inspiration from the guy.

Haha, that's possibly hoping for too much.  Agree about Amla, but what on earth has happened to Bopara's batting since the Aussie ODI's?  He looked almost decent there, and now looks like he doesn't know which end of the bat to hold. 

Was reasonably impressed with Woakes the other day - batted ok, and bowled quite nicely too, although not that quick.

Congratulations to Warwickshire on clinching the title (after coming  so close last year).  CB40 final is set up nicely between the County Champions, and the T20 Champions.  Incidentally, I wonder if England will let Bell play for Warwickshire - the final is next Saturday, and the T20s (if Bell plays in those...?) will be all done by then.  I hope so, as I am going to watch  8)
  • ReplyReply
  • 'Sacrifice and hard work is our only secret' - Alberto Contador
    'Vinokourov...a lord of cycling' - Andrea Guardini
    'As world champion you wear the most beautiful jersey ever for a year. The rainbow stripes have something magical. All great champions have worn them' - Mark Cavendish

Recent Posts