• ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith

froome19

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 2048
    • Awards: 2015 National Championships Prediction Game Champion
    Re: Cricket V2- Hi AG!
    « Reply #151 on: September 28, 2012, 15:04 »
    Great put by Rose, and Stricker has no answer..

Whilst Woods looks woefully off form, Rose & Poulter should capitalise and go for the jugular, but they do seem to be struggling a tad themselves
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2012, 15:05 »
    Worst memory of the cup was 1999, sh*t for Oli and poor form by the Americans.

Rose does a Poulter putt.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2012, 15:12 »
    Hooks it 50 yards, shanks it 50 yards. Woods having a bad day.
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #154 on: September 28, 2012, 15:27 »
    Back to the cricket.. and a solid start by the Indians, key is in this tournament not to lose too many wickets early on and so they need to steady the ship and keep on scoring even after they lose a wicket.
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 904
    « Reply #155 on: September 28, 2012, 15:31 »
    During lunch I was watching Pakistan vs SA...and realize that cricket is really baseball with polo shirts...
    I was training with Afghanistan army team but did not know rules...and I don t want to know... ;D
    You guys must be nuts watching these sport...
  • ReplyReply
  • Reverend Fred Saves!!

froome19

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #156 on: September 28, 2012, 15:51 »
    And now the Indians are capitulating...

Who said that T20 is a batsmen's game?  ::)
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #157 on: September 28, 2012, 16:28 »
    The tide turning again :fp

Was bound to happen...
    A brilliant shot by Garcia up and then down, but Mickelson putts a great putt to win the hole and the momentum has certainly swung.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2012, 16:32 »
    Well, it will swing, the biggest lead has been 3 holes through the whole tournament and i now at 2 holes. Nothing to sh*t oneself over.

During lunch I was watching Pakistan vs SA...and realize that cricket is really baseball with polo shirts...
    I was training with Afghanistan army team but did not know rules...and I don t want to know... ;D
    You guys must be nuts watching these sport...
    You know that you want to know. Don't kid with me.
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #159 on: September 28, 2012, 17:33 »
    Aussie openers tearing the Indian bowling attack apart, considering the pitch.
    Watson has been unbelievable this tournament, up there in the runs, joint leading wicket taker...

Whilst the Macs finally clean up and equal the scores at one all, a must win that one for Europe in context of the foursomes..

Fourball lineups to be released soon.. as foursomes start to finish..

Meanwhile Woods misses another putt and it is back to 3 up for the Poulter/Rose combination.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2012, 18:06 »
    Already released. Colsaerts and Westwood to play Woods and Stricker

Lawrie Hanson are a pair, love that pair. They're up now.

Poulter not playing in the afternoon but Rose is. Forget the rest, but all players will have played at least one match.

Not sure about Lee and Nicolas, Colsaerts is a huge hitter, and maybe they may have wanted a Donald or someone to dovetail as in a proper round the greens player. Think the Ulster pair is constant.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2012, 18:18 »
    Simpson and Watson, not a half bad pair that.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2012, 00:23 »
    Reading that Colsaerts had 8 birdies and an eagle in his match. Didn't watch the afternoon session, even I've got limits. That would be sensational if he did it.

Yank fans are :censoreds. You'd have thought they'd improve after Celtic Manor, but bloody hell there's no semblance of sporting attitude in them.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2012, 19:45 »
    Seppo fans. Well, what to say, just terrible bogan sh*t from half arsed so called "golf fans". Bogan :censoreds.

USA winning this easily.

Look sh*te with a decent innings tonight.
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #164 on: September 29, 2012, 20:26 »
    Well crucial that Europe win this session otherwise big problems and making back 5 points or so going into the final day is nigh on impossible...

I would not put it past them, but would not bet on it... not for any odds..
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #165 on: September 29, 2012, 20:30 »
    USA leading 3 of the fourballs, Europe two up in the other..

But worrying signs, early days in these fourball rounds, but this session will decide whether Europe have what it takes to win..

Oh yeh and Colsaerts :pray
    Ilg should be proud... though he still needs to do a service in this session, currently one down..
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #166 on: September 29, 2012, 20:33 »
    And Stuart Broad deserved a chapeau :tu after dropping Dernbach..

Great perfomance by Wright once again, if only he could be more consistent, but at least he gives England the firepower to along with Morgan win matches against most teams..

And Finn continues to prove his talent..
    Not impressed at all with Broad tbh..
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #167 on: September 29, 2012, 22:45 »
    Everything dropping for the Americans and nothing for the Europeans...

That putt by Molinari was destined to go in and yet it somehow managed to stay out..
    Simpson having a stormer, and Watson not far behind.. they win 5&4 which means that it is 9-4 and now even the Woods pairing have brought two shots back to make it only 2 down... it was supposed to be Europe's only certainty, but yet :fp

And another putt by Colsaerts which does not drop :police
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #168 on: September 29, 2012, 23:53 »
    Europe have lost this, they weren't going to win before this session and they most certainly aren't now. Seppos just better.

Ilg should be proud... though he still needs to do a service in this session, currently one down..
    Eh. He wouldn't know how to spell his name if you wrote it to him.

Having followed him around expectantly for five years, I'd be happier to see him win
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2012, 14:51 »
    Oli going all in. Strongest first but that's a weak end that Europe have in Westy and Kaymer. Two of my favourites, but not in Ryder cup form now.

Kaymer's basically here because of that 62 in the WGC in Shanghai last year.

Seppos to win half the points available at least tonight. Go as far as saying 8 out of 12
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2012, 18:15 »
    Nervy start alll round. Seppos not sinking all their putts, Poulter all over the place. Donald looking dodgy too and so too Watson.

Oh and we beat Pakistan
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2012, 19:37 »
    Francesco got shat on in Celtic manor by a super form Woods in the singles. Carn Francesco, been a far better day than I expected, still can't see Europe winning.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #172 on: September 30, 2012, 23:21 »
    Brookline banished. Sensational.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2012, 06:04 »
    It's 10 am, I'm hung over and have not had an ounce of alcohol for a week. But would I kill all my sleep for another day like that. Seve would be a happy man.

His prominence in yesterday's efforts of the Europeans shows why his career is always more than just majors. Without him, the European tour would not be what it is today, the player's equivalent of John Jacobs and that's not getting into the Ryder cup.

Chuffed that Kaymer and Westy both won after poor years for them. Poults is a Ryder cup ledge, and no surprise with his putting.

Finally back to the links in 2014 at Gleneagles, and I'd be backing Paul McGinley to be captain there. Second choice be Thomas Bjorn and third Darren Clarke. Hope Chippy's around then, he certainly will make an impact on unprotected courses.

Go back to solitary watching of the sport, now that this event is done.

Cricket, well there's another month to tolerate this nonsense 2020 stuff. When will they learn the limits.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Pakistan beat India in a WC match. Women's match. Must've been a terrible performance to lose to them.
  • ReplyReply

• Archieboy

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 449
    • Awards: 2019 Giro CQ Game winner2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 Official Prediction Game Champ2018 Tour Prediction Champ2018 Vuelta Prediction Champ2018 Giro Prediction Champ
    Excellent result, St Sevvy must be well pleased with last nights showing, nice to see the sceptics put in their place,

"GET IN THE HOLE",  what a bunch of mugs hahaha..
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Topped when some random shouted Get in the water during a McIlroy approach shot.
  • ReplyReply

• sublimit

• National Champion
    • Liked: 159
    Ian Poulter was the US trailer trash fans worst nightmare the last 3 days,  he took those folks players apart.   :win
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Looking at the order of play, and with the superpower known as hindsight, I do wonder if Love made an error by starting off strong when the Europeans had to field a strong team early to survive.

What would've happened if it were Donald vs Stricker but Kaymer vs Watson or Bradley. I love Kaymer, but he's nowhere near top form.

Another thing that there were a few whinges about was the hole locations being to the right as opposed to the left which would've favoured the US team. Just play the holes on offer, it was a monumental choke by them and particularly on the 17th.

And if anyone's into the rest, one of the best tournaments of the year on Thursday. Alfred Dunhill links, played on Kingsbarnes, Carnoustie and St Andrews. There's a pro am start before a proper finish, Phelps and Pistorius taking part and Vaughan will be there too most likely with Beefy.
  • ReplyReply

• sublimit

• National Champion
    • Liked: 159
     If I was Davis I would of put the best players mid way or later on,  maybe avoiding Poulter  Mclroy  Donald. But the US still had solid experienced players late on though so i dunno.       Woods going off last didn't work it seems.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts

Re: Team Sponsorship 19/20 by Leadbelly
    [October 23, 2019, 21:02]

Re: The Academy of Cycling by search
    [October 23, 2019, 11:06]

Re: The Academy of Cycling by LukasCPH
    [October 23, 2019, 10:54]

Re: U23 news, results, rumours and all that jazz by Leadbelly
    [October 22, 2019, 20:28]

Re: Team Sponsorship 19/20 by pastronef
    [October 22, 2019, 11:43]

Re: Yorkshire 2019 World Road Cycling Championships - General Discussion by AG
    [October 22, 2019, 00:39]