collapse

DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
  • Liked: 1785
  • Awards: KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding Content 2014Avatar of 2014Velorooms Vuelta Velogames Winner 2014
Re: new techno features released
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2013, 17:02 »
Words up to five letters only, so no 'w*****', but I suppose you could have 'c***', or 'c****s' if there are passengers in the car

Well you could just combine them really, flashing first "suck" then "my" then, well you get the picture really...

Post Merge: October 31, 2013, 17:36
Could also be handy when commuting in the dark though, might stop people trying to around someone getting ready to make a right hand (left hand in North America/Europe) turn.

I don't know about Australia, but in Denmark the rider going left would have to ride on the extreme right, then first cross straight, and then take to the space in front of the pedestrian crossing to cross when it clears to go straight again.

Post Merge: October 31, 2013, 17:38
Yeah, that's what I thought too, but I've had more than one w@nker try to tell me I shouldn't be on the road because my bike isn't "roadworthy" without indicators, brake lights etc, so it might shut up a few people.

Brake lights on a bike WTF
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 17:38 by DB-Coop, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Recent Posts

Re: Roadbooks by polenta
    [November 24, 2021, 10:55]