collapse

DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
  • Liked: 1784
  • Awards: KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding Content 2014Avatar of 2014Velorooms Vuelta Velogames Winner 2014
Yes, they should. Nice to see IAM (supposedly) stepping up - with Haussler, Chavanel, Elmiger, Brändle, Klemme & Saramotins they have a nice team for the classics, while Tschopp, Larsson, Löfkvist, Frank, Reichenbach etc. could animate any GT.
A GT top-10 will be too much to ask in my opinion, but stage wins from breaks in the mountains and good sprint results should be within reach.

I think Löfkvist could do a top 10 prehaps not in the Tour but at the Vuelta or the Giro it seems possible. They could probably do a pretty good TTT as well, all in all I would say they have a more WT orthy team than Argos this year. Wonder if they might apply for WT just to make sure a french team snubbs them of the Tour next year again.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 11133
    • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    I think Löfkvist could do a top 10 prehaps not in the Tour but at the Vuelta or the Giro it seems possible. They could probably do a pretty good TTT as well, all in all I would say they have a more WT orthy team than Argos this year. Wonder if they might apply for WT just to make sure a french team snubbs them of the Tour next year again.

their plan was 2015 but with the openning 2 teams going under I think they might try
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    • Awards: KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding Content 2014Avatar of 2014Velorooms Vuelta Velogames Winner 2014
    their plan was 2015 but with the openning 2 teams going under I think they might try

I think the same, might as well really, if the sponsor plans to up it in 2015 why not do it one year early and almost be certain of moving up. It makes all the sense in the world if you ask me, especially when they didn't get all the invites they wanted, also why Europecar has no desire to move up, they get invites to all the races they want in important terretories.
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 7405
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    I think Löfkvist could do a top 10 prehaps not in the Tour but at the Vuelta or the Giro it seems possible.
    That's why I said "too much to ask". It is possible, but it shouldn't be expected.
    He'd need everything going his way though: No insane climbs, a healthy amount of ITT to get a buffer on those lightweight climbers, and a race steadily controlled by a big team with the pace up the mountains being regular. Good form is a given.

Giro 2014, when the Skybots are pulling for Porte? :niceday

Just shows you that the WT is and has always been an awful idea.
    Indeed. Teams going for it with a "we might as well, won't get any easier" attitude, while several other teams downright refuse to step up - that's not how Hein & Pat envisioned this. :fp
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's WorldTour Correspondent
    2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

froome19

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 2048
    • Awards: 2015 National Championships Prediction Game Champion
    Indeed after the disappointment of missing out this year on a GT place I think they would want to push on next year and assure that does not happen.. and what better way to do that then guarantee a World Tour place?

Though just a reminder that thanks to the Katusha fiasco there is only 1 space in the WT opening up and I can't see IAM displacing any of the current teams. But then again there is not that much competition at Pro Conti for the opportunity to move up so if they really wan't it I can see them getting it.
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith

DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    Indeed. Teams going for it with a "we might as well, won't get any easier" attitude, while several other teams downright refuse to step up - that's not how Hein & Pat envisioned this. :fp

Well, much of that is down to sponsor goals being so narowly defined, if Europcar beliefs that 95% of the value of their sponsorship in in the Tour and apart from that the Belgian classics and Dauphine the sponsorship value doesn't outway the cost of participating in most other WT races and they get invites to those events that they need, of cause they have no reason to apply.

That's why I said "too much to ask". It is possible, but it shouldn't be expected.
    He'd need everything going his way though: No insane climbs, a healthy amount of ITT to get a buffer on those lightweight climbers, and a race steadily controlled by a big team with the pace up the mountains being regular. Good form is a given.

I would think that top 10 would be the goal, else it is hard to see them giving him a couple of doms to help him, but a goal has to be 50% likely or so else it makes no sense. And I think a top 10 is that. If I were to plan their GT's I would say Löfkvist to lead at the Giro for a top 10 and to do the Tour to chase stage wins. Chavanel could lead the tour with a couple of other stage win hopes (including Löfkvist) and then leave the Vuelta as a nice reward for the doms that worked all year, a free for all. Hausler and Chavanel to lead the classics. I think that is a respectable lineup at most of those events.

Post Merge: August 21, 2013, 14:01
    Though just a reminder that thanks to the Katusha fiasco there is only 1 space in the WT opening up and I can't see IAM displacing any of the current teams. But then again there is not that much competition at Pro Conti for the opportunity to move up so if they really wan't it I can see them getting it.

Lampre could still outright implode do to the Mantova investigation, honestly if I ran a team with ambition of moving up in the near future I would clear it off with owners that they would increase funding if a spot was secured and then just apply even if the current roster wouldn't be up to the job.
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 7405
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    I would think that top 10 would be the goal, else it is hard to see them giving him a couple of doms to help him, but a goal has to be 50% likely or so else it makes no sense. And I think a top 10 is that. If I were to plan their GT's I would say Löfkvist to lead at the Giro for a top 10 and to do the Tour to chase stage wins. Chavanel could lead the tour with a couple of other stage win hopes (including Löfkvist) and then leave the Vuelta as a nice reward for the doms that worked all year, a free for all. Hausler and Chavanel to lead the classics. I think that is a respectable lineup at most of those events.
    Sounds like a good plan. Forward it to IAM, will you? :niceday
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    Sounds like a good plan. Forward it to IAM, will you? :niceday

Don't know how to get it to them, but I am sure they are on top of things like that themselves, the only thing I can see them doing else would be letting Löfkwist lead the Tour because it matters more, I can't see him going top 10 there really though. But I think if they get Chavanel on they may let Löfkwist do the Giro hich is also quite big in IAM's home market.
  • ReplyReply

• Gotland

• Hot Prospect
    • Liked: 406
    • Awards: New Member of the Year 2013
    July always seems to be a bad month for Lövkvist and asking him to perform at the tour maybe is asking a little bit too much. I think it will be as waste of his talent to make him go for stage wins at the tour.  A Giro without any super climbs (or if he's backed up well) with lots of ITT and a very technical parcourse probably suits him better.
  • ReplyReply
  • "Emma is Queen of consistency" Peloton Watch

froome19

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 2048
    • Awards: 2015 National Championships Prediction Game Champion

A Giro without any super climbs (or if he's backed up well) with lots of ITT and a very technical parcourse probably suits him better.
    That is quite a stretch for the Giro.. Ok nigh on impossible ;)
  • ReplyReply

• Gotland

• Hot Prospect
    Yeah I know.  Perhaps I should make it clear that I wasn't implying that he should win the Giro but rather make top ten or so.
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    July always seems to be a bad month for Lövkvist and asking him to perform at the tour maybe is asking a little bit too much. I think it will be as waste of his talent to make him go for stage wins at the tour.  A Giro without any super climbs (or if he's backed up well) with lots of ITT and a very technical parcourse probably suits him better.

The idea of Giro Tour double for him is more a marketing move on my part, I think that he will bring some media attention to the team from being there if he does well in the Giro, the reason why I said chase stages rather than trying to secure a GC place. My point would deffinately be to have him focus on the Giro, but if he can be in good shape come tour time as well then you bring him, it is not like the team has a lot of other potential stage winners he is taking the place from and he can work for the team as well as anybody else would be able to really. I would expect it to look a bit like DeGendt this year, but he came close on a few stages, on most he was just dropped early.
  • ReplyReply

• Gotland

• Hot Prospect
    The idea of Giro Tour double for him is more a marketing move on my part

Point taken.  I would love to see Lövkvist everywhere  :D  So he races Giro as a GC contender and has a free role at the tour.  Should he have a calm spring and prepare for the Giro?  What is your view on the spring racing program for IAM and Lövkvist?
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    Point taken.  I would love to see Lövkvist everywhere  :D  So he races Giro as a GC contender and has a free role at the tour.  Should he have a calm spring and prepare for the Giro?  What is your view on the spring racing program for IAM and Lövkvist?

I starting his season up with racing San Luis and Oman for preperation, being at a competitive level for Paris-Nice before doing Trentino as last preperation before the Giro, it worked great for Nibali, so why not do what he did, replacing PN for Adriatico because it fits Lövkvist better. After the Giro he will need some time off and ride Suisse competitively and try to see if he can preserve any form for the tour. They should keep a rider on hold if his measurements after Suisse are bad to replace him with. Migth end the season with the Tour if he rides it, if he doesn't then he should go for classics like the Canadian ones, I think they are winable for him.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012

Gotland

• Hot Prospect
    Thomas Lövkvist gives an interview about his year in IAM and being predominately signed to french teams. It's in french, if some francophone would be a good sport and to translate it to english I would change my avatar (within reason) for a day or two.

http://chroniqueduvelo.fr/lofkvist-je-resterai-longtemps-ici-cest-sur/
  • ReplyReply

• Blackbandit222

• National Champion
    • Liked: 225
    No need to change your avatar.  I thought Lovkvist was a big talent and exellent signing by Sky.  However, during his tenture at Sky he fell off my radar completly.  I wish him luck and hope to see alot of IAM next season.

Thomas Löfkvist is Swedish, but well known to the French public through its transition to the French Games , in which the native Visby won his first race . Since he took the bottle , first at Columbia , then at Sky . Before returning , there is a year in a French team. In Switzerland this time at IAM . As luck , here again flourished, and he likes to say . After an encouraging season despite injuries Löfkvist confides in the Chronicle of bike . And the boy has a lot to tell. Maintenance.

Hello Thomas . First, the season ended now , what is your assessment of the first year at IAM Cycling , a new structure?

As you say, it's a whole new team, and it could harm us . But I think overall, the team worked well . We had a good spirit and I think everyone has found his place in the squad . We are all very happy we did not win a lot, but a dozen times anyway , it's not bad .

You 're one of those riders who won , it was early in the season on the Mediterranean Tour. You have shown that you are indeed capable of winning stage races . But a few years ago , when you were in the French Games , you were told almost like a future winner of the Tour ...

When I started , I quickly showed great qualities , which made some think that I would win the Tour in the years to come. But this is not the case . I did some good big tours or one. On races three weeks, I 'm not very good, I still have a couple of bad days that make me lose a lot of time. That 's why this year I am more focused on races stages a week , and in my career, it is these events that I did my best. I love Tirreno- Adriatico and the Tour of Switzerland, for example .

Over the years , you were also discovered to be a very good rider , even better Wheeler climber. With Larsson and Ludvigsson , it is almost a specialty in Sweden. How do you explain that ?

I do not know, but it is true that we are all good riders , especially since we can add Kessiakoff . Maybe it is the culture in the country, we fight a lot of races against the clock and has a history with the team time : we completed several times on the podium of the Olympic Games (2nd in 1968 third in 1964 and 1988 , ed.) When you're young , it's something that matters.

This year , you participated in numerous French tests . It is having to run the French Games that made you appreciate these races ?

It is sure that it is France that I started my career and my first big win , the Circuit de la Sarthe . This year , I often returned to France , and it's something special . I was hoping to earn even after winning the Tour Mediterranean, but unfortunately I fell and I had to take a break ...

In fact, you have not been spared by the physical problems this season ...

Yes, me and the whole team. But I usually never falls . Before this season I may have fallen five times in my career, no more. But this season , it was huge : World Championships , Circuit de la Sarthe , Paris -Nice , everywhere ... I also had a fall in training , I broke my wrist. Then it started well, but to return to the level after all these problems, it takes time ...

About your current team, AMI, compared to your previous training , Columbia and Sky , it has an image more "family" . Y are you calmer , more confident ?

Indeed, AMI is a family structure. There is little used , only fifty , while there were more than one hundred in Sky . It's completely different and I feel good here, I'm quiet. I also have a very good relationship with Serge Michel and Beucherie Thétaz , I can call to talk to them whenever I want. It is closer to the staff.

Precisely, Serge Beucherie wants to build a long-term project . You also want to invest in this training?

Altogether. For now I 'm really happy here . I do not at all want to go to another team. If I can, and if the team continues to move in this direction , I will stay here long , that's for sure .

To return to your victory in the Tour Mediterranean, it marked your first success since 2009. What does this mean to you ?

When I signed with AMI , it did me good to change teams . I found the motivation, and when I arrived early in the season , I wanted to show what I could do to give the maximum. I wanted to give a good picture of me and the team. According to the team, it was very important to win , we're here to win races and compete for big races . We wanted to compete in the Tour this year , it may be more likely next year. But in any case, we want to show that we are here , combative .

Precisely, this winter, the team will expand with the arrival of two French riders , Chavanel and Pineau . Surely will qualify for an invitation to the Tour , but also events such as the Dauphine, and of course Paris -Nice , where you were this season. This is your opportunity to run again these major events , it is a goal ?

Course. The Tour de France is the biggest race of the year for me and for the team so it is obviously the big goal . And if more can be Paris -Nice and the Dauphiné , it will be great .

Finally, your best performance on a grand tour was in 2010, the Tour de France . You finished 16th , do you think you can do better?

I do not know. In fact , I think I would not have real objective overall. I have more role to fetch the steps and give a helping hand to Matthias (Frank , also a rookie , ed) that can fetch a top 10. But we'll see day to day . If I am in a position to make a top 10 after two weeks of racing , I will not stop , instead I will start block for the general classification .

Interview by Robin Watt
  • ReplyReply
  • Sagan supporter.

Gotland

• Hot Prospect
    No need to change your avatar.  I thought Lovkvist was a big talent and exellent signing by Sky.  However, during his tenture at Sky he fell off my radar completly.  I wish him luck and hope to see alot of IAM next season.

Thanks! The time at Sky was't really a success for Lövkvist. He was ill and injured and if I remember correctly he said in an interview that he fell down the ladder of riders being eligible to more or less choose their racing calendar.  I can tell from the interview that he's going to be some sort of super-domestique at  Grand Tours and  going for shorter stage races. 

Hopefully he can produce some results and maybe surprise at the GT when he's allowed to ride with no pressure to perform.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=66660

GT

the future, it would be difficult to have imagined anything better, we have far exceeded our goals. Just see our position in the ranking of our league, the Europe Tour [Ed: IAM Cycling has been 2, after Europcar] ", assesses the ideologue of the team and sponsor Michel Thétaz. was started talking about AMI one year ago and a half, during the Tour de Romandie 2012. The Professional Continental team project tried to sign Swiss Fabian Cancellara. And even without any signing of both posh like that, the Swiss entrepreneur and great cycling fan Thétaz Michel, Executive Director of the AMI investment company Investment Funds, formed a team that has achieved level 12 wins this season. "Best moments invitations were definitely the big spring races like Milan San Remo, the Paris Roubaix, the Tour of Flanders, the Amstel Gold Race and Liege Bastogne Liege. We were in the heart of the best cycling. And the worst were falls of Martin Elmiger in Paris Marcel Wyss Nice and the Tour of Switzerland. I hurt those falls almost as much as them. Michel Thétaz directs the AMI investment fund, but has also been involved in sponsoring the cycling team. Even during the preseason rolled along its corridors . But the structure does not endorse hobby rider only. "The reward for our investment picture is not good, but excellent. Our reputation, our image and credibility have improved. And that's what we need to grow in the future, "explains give quipo web. And the team continue to grow next season. AMI bid for one of the most attractive corridors of the winter market, Sylvain Chavanel, who was offered a salary unmatched. With a budget of 6 million euros per season and Chavanel as captain, Swiss trust structure suspended from the next Tour de France. "Right after rechazasen our requests to ride the Giro and the Tour I felt depressed. But it broke down and I was frustrated at all. It was logical and even positive for us. And that will give us more motivation for next year. "
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    • Liked: 12812
    • Awards: 2018 Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    from the IAM (pronounced YAM in french btw, wtf) feature in the latest Cycle Sport issue:

IAM Cycling needs Chavanel and its new signings because it plans to stay in the second tier and rely on wild-card invitations. Thétaz does not want the team to expand too quickly - a UCI ProTeam riding the WorldTour requires three simultaneous race programmes - he wants to target his efforts.
    "It's simple." Thétaz adds. "We won't be a WorldTour team in 2014 and won't be in 2015, when I believe the structure will start to change. Switzerland and Europe are important for us. We have no interest at all in selling our products in Australia or the other places where terams are forced to ride. Therefor, having a strong team and asking for invitations is the best way for us."
    There is a sense that the team may try to go into the first division in 2015, when Thétaz would, he says, be open to working with a like-minded co-sponsor. For now his investment is paying off.
    "It's incredible how we've made our name known. Now we are being approached by other financial platforms that want to work with us because they like cycling and like what IAM is doing," he says. "I'm a patient investor, though. I'm not looking for returns immediately".

• ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    Chavanel will not change philosophy and objectives in IAM: "It annoys me to wait in the peloton"   :D

http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=67553

Sylvain Chavanel premiere gallons of leading IAM Cycling after a five-year cycle in the Quick Step in which he has learned to run and love the classics. Now, at 34, has the opportunity to face them with a team at your service. Of course, "season classic, the Milan-San Remo to Amstel Gold Race" will be his main goal, as well as Paris-Nice and the Tour de France, "a calendar more European and French". No changes for both goals, although in another role and with absolute freedom, and no character, "I like to attack and be part of the action," he confirms.

In an interview with the daily five readers Nouvelle République , Chavanel moves its season and its objectives in 2014, his career in philosophy as well as passing through Quick Step and the reason for his move to the Swiss IAM. The French rider has confirmed what careers in their sights. "I'll have a more European schedule in recent seasons. I will not go to Argentina, United States and Oman. I would be closer to the French public. I'll start with the Grand Prix of the Marseillaise. Paris-Nice will be my first big goal. After the season will be classic, the Milan-San Remo at the Amstel Gold Race. Those are three to four weeks when he should be in top condition. With my new computer, I have spoken of the calendar to July and the Tour de France. We have not talked about the next races, "he summarizes.

In the Tour de France cobbles again and he is delighted, but his memory is not pleasing to 2010 when he lost the yellow jersey on the pavé. "In relation to the 2014 Tour, I'm focused on the Arenberg stage. The last time we shot on cobblestone, I wore the yellow jersey. I was in great shape and even that I had a puncture. I hope the 2014 edition gives some surprises. " Incidentally, the French round dispute continuously since 2001.

At 34, you know what type of broker is and doubts, and the desire of the French hobby, to be a runner to challenge for the Tour de France were far behind. "I'd rather win a stage. I like to attack. It annoys me to wait in the bunch. I love being part of the action. Even if I can take time in the time trials, I am always at a disadvantage because of my weight in the mountains. The real climbers is 10 kilos lighter than me. I can put up with them a few miles, but after a while, always break me, "he explains. "I know if I lose some weight, I could climb very well, but would have to sacrifice too much. I prefer to remain a classic runner and enjoy my time on the bike. Do not wanna make cycling an ordeal, "he adds.

The great classics are therefore in his mind a victory that has failed so far and was very close to doing the Tour of Flanders in 2011 when Nick Nuyens beat him at the finish line. "The Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix are my favorite races. The atmosphere is amazing. Even stronger than the Tour de France.'s Very good." "Could have won the Tour of Flanders," he says. "It is a Monument, a race that is part of the history of cycling. But I'm not a person who has many regrets. course it is disappointing when you feel so close. But I prefer to focus on the future, "ditch. And also think in the Hell of the North, a career in which he has had no luck so far. "It's a career that interests you. It's a great desire but did not dream about it at night. because I discovered these races later in my career, at 28 years. I've learned to love them. It takes a lot of experience to be successful, "he says.

A passion that developed since 2009 when the French squad jumped to all Patrick Lefevere, the icon in the classics. "When I went abroad with Quick Step, it was to get new experiences. "I had participated in all the major races in France. This allowed me to discover new, especially the classic team with the best things in the world," says and points to the Championship of France 2011 as his "most beautiful" victory. Now faces a new stage. "Why change now? If you look at my career, I have changed teams, approximately every five years. can not stay any longer, do not know why. Maybe I'm tired. went into a routine. I need to question myself and face new challenges. Here, I will have a new racing program.'m going to work with new people and am not afraid to be part of a new group, "says the French newspaper.

"I had the opportunity to join IAM" she recalls. "The team has only been year is still new. This motivates me. There are many young people in the team and I want to share my experience with them. My priority was also to be a leader. I have a computer at my disposal and corridors to protect me in classic triumph when deciding in the last 40 kilometers. I had other contacts with Astana and most French teams, "he says.

Asked if he thinks the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2016 is clear. "I do not think about it. This is a great quote, but cyclists prepare us for a world championship. You can not focus on a career that is held once every four years, "he concludes.
  • ReplyReply

• Gotland

• Hot Prospect

According to this interview hopefully Gotland will ride as a GC contender in the Giro and go for stage wins at the tour. I think the Giro suits him much better. Lövkvist's best performances are from the Giro too.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lovkvist-looks-for-consistency-in-2014
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    According to this interview hopefully Gotland will ride as a GC contender in the Giro and go for stage wins at the tour. I think the Giro suits him much better. Lövkvist's best performances are from the Giro too.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lovkvist-looks-for-consistency-in-2014

I would say the normal tour route with more ITT Km's than the Giro and less super steep sections is better for him. However I feel that He will be able to do a top 10 in the Giro, I am not sure about that for the Tour. And I mean aiming for 15th is really a losers aim. So I think the Giro is the one that makes the most sense. As in the Tour he wouldn't have much of a chance of being in the top 5 or even step up on the podium. For the Giro I feel that a top 5 seems like a reasonable goal, something to chase. Nice that they have taken my suggestion in terms of a schedule for him if they were to ride both the Giro and the Tour.

And on another note, nice to see you back on VR, I haven't seen you as of lately on VR.
  • ReplyReply

• Gotland

• Hot Prospect
    Nice that they have taken my suggestion in terms of a schedule for him if they were to ride both the Giro and the Tour.
    Yes, why wouldn't they listen to you?  Let's hope Lövkvist does his part of the deal, and stay off injuries,  avoid get hit by cars.

And on another note, nice to see you back on VR, I haven't seen you as of lately on VR.

Thank you for such kind words. I'm using the off season to finish my thesis. The progress is excruciatingly slow, tiresome and tedious. Basically I have no time for pleasures like VR.  :D
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    • Liked: 12812
    • Awards: 2018 Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    he more or less always had his strongest races in Italy, so I think a possible giro leadership role could turn out to be quite succesful hor him
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
  • ReplyReply

• Gotland

• Hot Prospect
    Löfkvist's 1000 yard stare in the camera.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r