collapse

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 11168
  • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
Re: Emma Pooley
« on: May 03, 2013, 09:48 »
I am entirely confident that she was kept fully in the loop about the formation of Team Wiggle and centering a number of the Brit Girls in that team and that the team would have full BC support and Sir Brad's name alongside it.  Based on all that information about how the team was going to shape up, like a miserable gi* she elected not to play.  Sour grapes really, a bit like that miserable Wendy Houvenhagel.  Just no pleasing some people.  That the Wiggle team was not announced until just after Emma was confirmed as being with Bigla,  just happened to be an unfortunate coincidence.  One of those things don't you know.  It was always going to be unfortunate, as they had had to keep postponing the conference until after Emma had named her team.  But there it is.  It is just one of those things.

I also wonder if BMC had anything to do with signing

if they take over the team as reported , they have a marque signing already on the books ?
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014