collapse

AG

• Monument Winner
  • Liked: 3500
  • Awards: Winner, 2013 National Championships prediction gameFan of the Year 2013
Re: Operation Puerto
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 12:59 »
its certainly going to be interesting.

the thing is - if they are not intending on identifying those who were endangered ... why is Alberto being called to give evidence?

and why not identify others so that they might be called to give evidence about whether or not their health was endangered?
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10823
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    « Reply #61 on: January 29, 2013, 13:15 »
    http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/01/news/hamilton-official-puerto-witness-fuentes-admits-doping-athletes-across-sports_272976

In testimony later Tuesday, Fuentes said he had doped athletes in “all kinds” of sports.

The question of blood bags will be considered over the coming days. The judge ruled that the Spanish anti-doping agency and WADA will have three days to provide the court written documents outlining why they want access to up to 200 bags of blood and plasma that remain in the custody of courts.

• ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    « Reply #62 on: January 29, 2013, 13:16 »
    Daniel Friebe ‏@friebos
    Fuentes admits he doped Heras, Botero and Osa. No word yet on whether Eufe was still onboard when Heras won the Brompton World Champs.
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
    • Monument Winner
    • Liked: 5652
    • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
      • Dopeology.org
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
    « Reply #63 on: January 29, 2013, 13:34 »

If this trial brings us nothing else, it's worth it just for the clarifications that arise when one has only one's own ass on the line.  :D
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    « Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 14:01 »
    from the tweets coming in from various people at the court

it seems Fuentes is slowly unraveling, there will be a lot of stressed people me thinks 
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    « Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 14:30 »
    Andrew Hood ‏@EuroHoody
    Fuentes says transfusions were done at hotel in Madrid; prosecutors digging into details of how transfusions unfolded
  • ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    • Awards: Winner, 2013 National Championships prediction gameFan of the Year 2013
    « Reply #66 on: January 30, 2013, 00:25 »
    cmon with the details ...  :woohoo
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Monument Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #67 on: January 30, 2013, 08:36 »
    Spain v. Fuentes E, Fuentes Y, Labarta, Belda, Saiz - Day Two summary

Counsel were instructed on how to proceed with questioning and Judge Santamaria ruled that Fuentes' computer would remain outside the scope of evidence.

In his long-anticipated appearance, Fuentes himself spoke at length throughout the afternoon yesterday and his testimony was at times laughable, even if these proceedings are no laughing matter. He stated variously that:

1) he had been in possession of EPO because his daughter had cancer (no idea if this was corroborated) and that any other drugs were for the use of his family,
    2) he had doped Heras, Botero and (Unai) Osa,
    3) he had treated other sportspeople outside of cycling (football, boxing, athletics)
    4) with the exception of the three named above, he had only ever acted as a doctor in sports and had never given any other sort of advice (Hello, Frank Schleck)
    5) his sister Yolanda had never been in any way involved in his activities

Hamilton will testify

Tyler Hamilton will give evidence later in the proceedings, ruled Judge Santamaria, and he is expected to do so in person, appearing as a witness for WADA. He will describe the doping regime in the Canary Islands.

WADA wrangles over the remaining blood bags

Carlos Arriba in El Pais mentions that Judge Santamaria did not seem as keen yesterday on the idea of releasing the blood bags to the Spanish anti-doping authority per the request of WADA's counsel. The other parties to the proceedings are the State (i.e. Spain) and the public prosecutor. Interestingly, the State backs the move by WADA but the public prosecutor does not. Judge Santamaria has given WADA three days to compose and submit to her the legal arguments in favour of releaseing the blood bags.

Sources: El Pais, Cyclingnews.com, VeloNation, Telegraph, Le Monde, Twitter
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Monument Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #68 on: January 30, 2013, 15:48 »
    Spain v. Fuentes E, Fuentes Y, Labarta, Belda, Saiz - Day Three summary

This morning's hearing continued with Fuentes waxing lyrical on the subject he wants the world to believe is his favourite: sports medicine.

He described the equipment he used. He seemed to be very proud of his setup, telling the court that it was the best in the business.

And this is part of it, a Coulter centrifuge.

Fuentes laid on the science nice and thick because he needed to show the court that he was a responsible expert in the field, thus diminishing the prosecution's case that he had endangered the public health.

Fuentes claimed that reinfused blood did not contain banned substances and the purpose was entirely therapeutic. This holier-than-thou attitude then led him to claim that he had refused to treat (upcoming witness) Jesus Manzano because, he said, he knew the young rider's mother and because Manzano had used cocaine.

The book of names

The critical point in the day came during cross-examination when Fuentes dropped a bomb, stating that he could show the court a book he had containing all the names behind the codes. CONI's (the Italian Olympic Committee) lawyer demanded that Fuentes reveal this book. Judge Santamaria refused point blank and CONI's lawyer protested.

A recess was called.

When the court reconvened, Fuentes' lawyer stated that his client had no objection to revealing the names but that the court had insisted he remain silent on that subject.

It's difficult to assess the truth of the statement: certainly Judge Santamaria has ruled out the naming of names but had she allowed it, I doubt very much Fuentes would have revealed all of the names. Despite denying it later, he has claimed in the past that he received death threats if he talked too much.

Equally, in a strictly legal sense it is difficult to appreciate why it would help his case to do so, since it would grossly increase the perceived dimensions of his operation such that the "public" in "endangering public health" would surely be writ large by such revelations.

What is not at issue, despite a lot of moaning and journalistic misapprehension of due process at the time, is Judge Santamaria's decision. Disappointing as it will be for sports fans desperate to hear the truth, it is legally correct to withhold the names because:

a) these people have no legal interest in the case (i.e. they are neither claimant nor defendant),
    b) knowledge of their identities is not essential to proving of guilt on the part of Fuentes et al,
    b) knowledge of their identites has no relevance to the charge of "endangering public health"

Fuentes (left) and Labarta yesterday, with Belda and Saiz in the foreground

Exit Fuentes, Enter Labarta

As I mentioned on Twitter during the day, if Fuentes' puffed up self-importance gave the press rich pickings, José-Ignacio Labarta was the austerity package. Labarta followed Fuentes not long after the recess.

The former Communidad Valenciana assistant manager was monosyllabic at the best of times and, despite confirming that he had worked in cycling for 28 years, he claimed to have no knowledge whatsoever of whether or not his team or other cycling teams used drugs or conducted blood transfusions.

The pedestrian tone was alleviated momentarily by the appearance during the questioning of the "gas bus", a peloton codeword cited by Manzano some years ago for that Lance favourite Actovegin. Again, Labarta claimed not to know anything and did not find it strange that, even though he claimed not to have had regular direct dealings with Fuentes, he had in his possession a parcel intended for Fuentes at the time of the Guardia Civil raids.

CONI's plucky lawyer demanded to know in cross-examination if Labarta had seen the doctor working with anyone else but cyclists. Already limiting himself to yes/no responses, Labarta now exercised his right to refuse an answer. So ended his testimony.

Come back Friday

Take a rest, folks, and why not strap on an extra blood bag for recovery, for the case is now adjourned until Friday.

We will hear Saiz and Belda then and, if they should turn out to be as taciturn as Labarta, we should at least be able to look forward to hearing a decision on whether Judge Santamaria will release those anonymous blood bags to the Spanish anti-doping authority per the request from WADA.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 15:59 by L'arriviste »

Jamsque

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 848
    « Reply #69 on: January 30, 2013, 17:59 »
    Really appreciate the summaries L'arri. Fuentes seems like quite a character, you can tell he loves being the centre of attention. As far as this case goes I think we are all much less interested in seeing him go to prison than we are in seeing his entire client list revealed through some means or another.
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Monument Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #70 on: January 30, 2013, 18:01 »
    Really appreciate the summaries L'arri. Fuentes seems like quite a character, you can tell he loves being the centre of attention. As far as this case goes I think we are all much less interested in seeing him go to prison than we are in seeing his entire client list revealed through some means or another.

Thanks, jambalaya! :hug

Since Judge Santamaria has cut off any chance to hear the "little book" evidence on good legal grounds, we can only hope she agrees Friday to release the blood bags to the Spanish anti-doping authority per the request of WADA. Should this happen, I think it would entail a completely separate (possibly even USADA-like) process but I'm not familiar with the (almost certainly Spain-specific) ruleset that she would apply in that regard, since it isn't part of the current case.

Lot of "tweeples" complaining about a cover-up re the "little book", but with my lawyer hat on, I'm afraid the judge was right. I hope I made that clear above. I don't have much expertise in Roman law systems but this seems like common sense judicial conservatism to me. Santamaria must ensure that the hearing runs according to the proper due process.

This is a court of law, not a court of popular opinion. Unfortunately.
  • ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    « Reply #71 on: January 31, 2013, 01:24 »
    Thanks for the summaries larri

Will be interesting to see if, at the end of the trial she directs all evidence to be handed over to Spanish anti doping ... And whether or not they do anything with it either
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    « Reply #72 on: February 01, 2013, 11:28 »
    Operación Puerto trial continues today. Saiz is in the dock and has named Katusha rider Angel Vicioso as a client of Fuentes.
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Monument Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #73 on: February 01, 2013, 17:16 »
    Spain v. Fuentes E, Fuentes Y, Labarta, Belda, Saiz - Day Four summary

I think that the Attention Deficit Disorder press of our times is beginning to lose interest in Caso Fuentes given today's paucity of sources. Or maybe the brigades of valiant journos don't plan to stay in Madrid over the weekend. Pity, it's a beautiful city, as The Hitch will tell you.

Now that the doctor has had his day in court and Labarta sent everyone halfway to sleep yesterday, I suppose I ought to forgive them. But I won't, for today's session heard Manolo Saiz, a man who is for some the bête noire and for others the pariah of 90s-Noughties cycling, a man who hid his teams' institutional doping activities in plain sight for years and was then banished to the far recesses of peletonic memory.

Liberty uninsured

Perhaps it was a mistranslation on the part of the Telegraph's Jacquelin Magnay but she quoted this from Saiz:

There are 280 days a year in which I have no control over cyclists (source)

If it is indeed accurate, Saiz' use of the present tense speaks volumes on behalf of the man who in 1998 claimed to have "stuffed a finger up the Tour's arse" but who, eight years later, found his company Active Bay stripped of its ProTour licence. Perhaps Saiz still thinks he's running a team, like Puerto and Active Bay only happened yesterday, that it was only a minor setback.

Saiz always threatened to return to public prominence in cycling but not this way.

This bearlike Cantabrian knows more than most about what happened to pro cycling as it matured into a sport of drugs and money. He had a ringside seat, or more accurately a team car seat, throughout almost the whole period and he (allegedly) had nearly exclusive access to the most sophisticated doping programme west of the Alps.

All he gave us today were Roberto Heras, Angel Vicioso and Marcos Serrano, all of whom graced the Puerto lists. Heras was busted later and both he and Serrano are out of the sport so they present no threat to anyone's reputation.

However, Vicioso may have cause for concern. Also a Puerto list nominee but never pursued or sanctioned, the affair nevertheless damaged the Spaniard's career and he only returned to World Tour level in 2012 with Katusha. With the Russian team under pressure and attempting to join the MPCC, it may want to make a symbolic example of a non-essential rider and now confirmed doper.

For whom the Belda tolls

Former Comunidad Valenciana manager Vicente Belda is one of the few individuals who holds the distinction of being involved in doping-related activities both as a rider and as staff. He's been around a lot longer than, say, the anti-doping efforts of WADA which, he noted today "has become fashionable lately."

Belda told the court that he had known Fuentes since 1995, when he was a directeur sportif at Kelme. During the time covered by the charges, Belda implied that he had no culpability because the Comunidad Valenciana team's code forbade riders to visit doctors not directly employed by the team.

This was the same story as that offered earlier in the week by Yolanda Fuentes, whose brother did not work for the team and was therefore forbidden fruit. Belda wouldn't rule out the possibility that some riders had strayed from the fold but if it had happened, he of course had no knowledge of it, echoing the earlier sentiments of Saiz.

The Valencian's testimony also sought to damage the credibility of Jesus Manzano, as Fuentes had tried to do on Tuesday. Recounting a couple of incidents involving a girl and high jinks with the late José Maria Jimenez, Belda suggested that Manzano was irresponsible and unprofessional.

Puerto had "ruined my life", concluded Belda. "They took away my right to work, I've been slandered and hounded ... All this has brought such serious problems for me and my family."

Fuentes: I have a right to lie

With a circumspect Saiz and Belda ending on a dark note, it was left to the ever-dependable entertainer Doctor Fuentes to enliven the journos' impossible mission. Provocatively, he claimed that he had "a right to lie, to not tell the truth". Asked what certain initials meant in the evidence of the Guardia Civil, Eufe smirked and said "it could be brand of good wine".
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2013, 17:39 »
    Cheers Laz

If found guilty on all charges, what's the maximum sanction Fuentes faces?
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Monument Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #75 on: February 01, 2013, 17:47 »
    Cheers Laz

If found guilty on all charges, what's the maximum sanction Fuentes faces?

Two years imprisonment, as far as I know, ram. I would say a fine too probably. He needs to be struck off as a doctor too - I don't know how the medical profession is regulated in Spain, but that must happen!
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2013, 18:05 »
    Cheers. Yeah, I can't envisage a situation where he still has the right to be a practitioner after this (then again, if no licenses, how can it be done? Prescriptions?).
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Monument Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #77 on: February 01, 2013, 18:27 »
    Cheers. Yeah, I can't envisage a situation where he still has the right to be a practitioner after this (then again, if no licenses, how can it be done? Prescriptions?).

Yes, I think that's about the size of it. I remember a case years ago in which a (banned) doctor had a nurse steal the gear because he couldn't write prescriptions. It happens a lot in countries where the medical profession gets a loose leash.
  • ReplyReply

• Jamsque

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 848
    « Reply #78 on: February 01, 2013, 18:59 »
    Weren't we supposed to hear about blood bags today?
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Monument Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #79 on: February 01, 2013, 19:16 »
    Weren't we supposed to hear about blood bags today?

I think today was the deadline for WADA to submit its case for handing over the blood bags. Assuming that was submitted on time, the decision will come after the judge has read it. And she may want to take the weekend to do so. There may also be some legal research to do. Contrary to what many people believe, judges do work long hours. Twelve hours a week in court is not the end of the story. ;)
  • ReplyReply

• Dim

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 3364
      • Velorooms
    • Awards: Race Preview of 2014Best Post 2012
    « Reply #80 on: February 04, 2013, 02:20 »

Operation Puerto becomes Operation Omerta

http://www.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/operation-puerto-becomes-operation-omerta-3375803.html

Who really wants that stone upturned? Easier to look the other way. When the name of a Spanish tennis player was raised, the star threatened to sue. Operation Puerto effectively died some years ago with Operation Omerta taking its place and, for those with most to lose, the wheels are grinding slowly and that's the way they'd like it to remain.
  • ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    « Reply #81 on: February 04, 2013, 02:39 »
    good article.  and good questions
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2013, 07:41 »
    Real Sociedad's ex-president has implicated his club in PUerto. Claims he found in past audits. Inaki Badiola was president in 2008. Finished surprise second in 03 they did.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/02/04/primera/1359939333_219986.html

Twas an Ernst and Young audit. And he says that the team didn't involve in any illegal medical practises in 2008/09.

Post Merge: February 04, 2013, 07:52
    PWC is the place to be for a dodgy audit. Any fraud here has them....
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 07:52 by ram, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

L'arri

• Monument Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #83 on: February 04, 2013, 10:45 »
    Real Sociedad's ex-president has implicated his club in PUerto. Claims he found in past audits. Inaki Badiola was president in 2008. Finished surprise second in 03 they did.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/02/04/primera/1359939333_219986.html

Twas an Ernst and Young audit. And he says that the team didn't involve in any illegal medical practises in 2008/09.

Post Merge: February 04, 2013, 07:52
    PWC is the place to be for a dodgy audit. Any fraud here has them....

Isn't Ernst & Young the UCI's auditor? I believe so...

Cyclingnews has received a letter sent today, December 11, from the Katusha Team to the UCI strongly protesting their denial of a WorldTour licence for the upcoming season. The team indicated that their original application was denied for financial reasons, but that in their hearing on November 22, 2012, the team had addressed the issue via requested information and documents and that an Ernst and Young representative present at the hearing found this new material sufficient.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/katusha-perplexed-at-2013-worldtour-exclusion
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2013, 10:51 »
    Don't think one can be tried for the same offence twice.

Post Merge: February 04, 2013, 10:52

I didn't know at all. Just that two massive frauds in India had PWC audits.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    « Reply #85 on: February 04, 2013, 12:27 »
    Peter Cossins ‏@petercossins
    The big news in this morning's Puerto proceedings: Guardia Civil officer says Manolo Saiz was "el Gordo" - "The Fat Man"
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Monument Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #86 on: February 04, 2013, 14:51 »
    Spain v. Fuentes E, Fuentes Y, Labarta, Belda, Saiz - Day Five summary

Throughout last week, all five respondents in the Puerto case gave their own accounts of the events of 2006 and, with the notable exception of Eufemiano Fuentes himself, they pretended ignorance or revealed as little as they could.

Now came the turn of the Guardia Civil, whose officers came to the stand armed with facts and figures.

Perhaps we would learn more in the course of today's testimony than we did all of last week, but alas it was not to be:

They woz there

The Guardia Civil was in possession, it said, of photographs showing the comings and goings of Santiago Botero, Jorg Jaksche, Oscar Sevilla and Constantino Zaballa at Fuentes' premises.

The ACTH headache

The officer then described the procurement by Labarta of Synacthen, a product whose active ingredient is Tetracosactide, a synthetic hormone that operates in the same way as the body's natural steroid hormone to stimulate the production and release of cortisol in the body.

Synacthen was in use in cycling throughout the 1980s and continues to be a common ingredient in the institutional doping cocktail, having popped up in the US Postal, T-Mobile and Landuyt cases. Side effects from long term use can be severe and some riders report that it made them feel ill rather than helped them to recover.

Huerto: low hanging fruit

-- Don't get used to pictures like this in 2013 ;)

According to the Guardia Civil, Labarta obtained Synacthen from Germany for Fuentes and it was to be prescribed to 'Huerto', recently identified as Luis Léon Sanchez. Presumably, this ties in with the 2006 police raid on Marcus Choina, the anaesthetist from Goettingen.

Tell me something I don't know

The Guardia Civil confirmed that the documents seized from Fuentes concerned Kelme, Comunidad Valenciana and Liberty Seguros and that there is no obvious identity link between the doping calendars and the blood bags. No identities were revealed.

The officer then stated that no rider interviewed had stated that they got sick from doping but he supposed this was due to the fact that they feared suspension.
  • ReplyReply

• Dim

• Grand Tour Winner
      • Velorooms
    « Reply #87 on: February 04, 2013, 16:14 »

They are, but E&Y allegedly are independant. They are responsible in part for approving the world tour licences. Well, they approve the financial (and ethical side) i beleive.

Allegedly they are solely responsible on financial side, if they say no, uci cannot award licence.
  • ReplyReply

• Dim

• Grand Tour Winner
      • Velorooms
    « Reply #88 on: February 04, 2013, 16:21 »
    English Version of the Sociodad article up now.

The former Real Sociedad president Iñaki Badiola told a shareholders' meeting in 2008 that the club had purchased doping products using laundered money before he took over.

The meeting, recorded on video and published by ASTV, shows Badiola declaring that the club paid Eufemiano Fuentes, the doctor at the heart of the Operation Puerto scandal and court case, over 300,000 euros for doping products.

"327,443 euros has been spent annually during x number of years in payment to Eufemanio Fuentes, undeclared," said Badiola.

"Including the year La Real finished second. Eufemiano Fuentes, from Operation Puerto, was the man who provided the medicine. We've been buying strange medicines for 342,000 euros per year. It's ugly business."

Badiola listed the previous four presidents between March 2001 to January 2008 - José Luis Astiazarán (the current president of the Spanish Football League, the LFP), Miguel Fuentes, María de la Peña and Juan Larzabal - and said that during each person's presidency they found expenditure that was not accounted for.

He then explained: "Real Sociedad acquired medicines for 328,000 euros that were not listed in the accounts. This means there is another type of accounting at practice here - there is no supporting documentation, no bills or delivery details that can be identified. We know what types of medicine they are and we won't get involved in what they were or weren't used for. We know of the entries in the other accounts, the days payments were made and the people who were paid."

*es Link
    *uk link
  • ReplyReply

• Havetts

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1056
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016Doper Shoot Out 2013
    « Reply #89 on: February 04, 2013, 20:10 »
    The keeper of Real Sociedad from 2001 till 2004 says he never saw anything suspect..

But then comes this hilarious part;

"Ik heb bij teamgenoten ook nooit iets verdachts gezien, ben ook nooit door een dokter benaderd om iets te gebruiken. En ik heb nooit gemerkt dat een preparaat mijn prestaties bevorderde. We kregen bij Sociedad weleens een infuus in de kleedkamer, voor of na de wedstrijd. Maar ik kan me niet voorstellen dat dat een verboden middel was. Het lijkt me niet dat je zoiets in de openbaarheid van de kleedkamer doet."

"I have never seen something suspect by other teammates, I have never been approached to use something either. And I have never noticed that a 'preparation' improved my performance. At Sociedad we received an infuse once in a while, before or after the game. But I cant imagine that it were prohibited substances. It doesnt seem likely to me that you do it in the publicity of the dressing room.

Doesnt know what is in the infuses but surely it couldnt be dope, :').
  • ReplyReply

•  

* Dark Side Chatbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Recent Posts

Re: World Championships 2017 by Drummer Boy
    [Today at 04:11]

Re: World Championships 2017 by hiero
    [September 24, 2017, 22:50]

Re: World Championships 2017 by Mellow Velo
    [September 24, 2017, 22:04]

Re: World Championships 2017 by Echoes