collapse

ram

Nah, I can go everywhere with Croat passport, they are virtually hot and must have for mafia ;D, mine expired few days ago, ID will do the job :fp
Wants one? For you my brother only 1000 10 euros ;D
How about now?
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Artes, Scientia, Veritas.
    • Multiple World Champion
    • Liked: 2583
    • Social Media Jurist
    • Awards: Dish of the Year 2017KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding ContentBest member of staff in live broadcast 2012Best Youtube clip 2012
    1000 euros cheap. $4000usd to get across border here
  • ReplyReply
  • I wish I was in Tijuana
    eating barbequed iguana

ram

Nope, not going to Mexico or USA then. You'll get a bonus for crossing the borders here and leaving for the neighbours'.
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 889
    1000 euros cheap. $4000usd to get across border here
    But you get busted right? With this pass even homeland security can not harm you, all they have to say is: "Have a nice day Sir" ;D
    Lot of blank passeports were stolen few years ago, and every damn mafia guy in Balkan has one, lot of people ended in prison for that, even diplomats from embassy ;D
    Ok, send me a money, I have yours picture with that uber dog, few photoshop thing and you are done.
  • ReplyReply
  • Reverend Fred Saves!!

ram

How was the race then?
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    How was the race then?
    Food was good, and broom wagon was actually Honda Civic, beside that nice trip ;D Too fast corners for me, and course was passing local graveyard :fp
    Nah, I did not sleep well last night, that was just mine B race anyway, I did not peek, I do not have descent bike, I was not feel good today, usual excuses ::)
    But tomorrow, tomorrow I will... ;D
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 674
    • craig walsh always with us
    Food was good, and broom wagon was actually Honda Civic, beside that nice trip ;D Too fast corners for me, and course was passing local graveyard :fp
    Nah, I did not sleep well last night, that was just mine B race anyway, I did not peek, I do not have descent bike, I was not feel good today, usual excuses ::)

lol
    Tony machine  8)
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Excuses, you just wanted to test the Honda civic seating.
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    Excuses, you just wanted to test the Honda civic seating.
    Of course
  • ReplyReply

• ram

So, is it a comfortable seat? More races should have Honda Civics instead of stupid Skodas, then there would be double the number of abandonments.
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    So, is it a comfortable seat? More races should have Honda Civics instead of stupid Skodas, then there would be double the number of abandonments.
    Lol ;D
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    So then Slovenians fliped me up on that UCI TT ::) tomorrow, they placed me on start list among other few foreigners, just few minutes before U23 Slovenian national champion contenders and 20 or so minutes before elite.
    So it would be nice feeling when passed by those guys, but at least Tony would not sell his skin without fighting 8)
    My goal is not to be passed by AG2R  rider who starts 28 minutes after me, that would be disaster for my eyes to see that ugly jersey :fp
    Here is start list my number 266, so place bet, I would beat that 1945 born, 265 number Finland guy for sure, he is born loser;D and what name is Kuha Keijo ;D, he is flipping Japanese or what.
    http://ss1.spletnik.si/4_4/000/000/2f1/490/Startna-Krono.pdf 

My left arm rest is broken so I did duct tape modification, my right pedal is hardly rotate anymore, and my bike set up is not UCI legal at all, in fact Obree bike was more UCI rules friendly than ever.

But my real concern is doping test, are they joking or what, I am full of Red Bull, pain killers, Voltaren and nicotine for days 8)

Tony is roaring to his new victory tomorrow :win
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Will we be seeing a nude shaved Tony?
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    Will we be seeing a nude shaved Tony?
    Of course, after mods get tired around midnight.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

I want a bow tie around the neck. The neck :ninja
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Good luck Tony, and make sure you puncture that sh*t Ag2r's bike
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    posted by Tony Moan:
    "My left arm rest is broken so I did duct tape modification, my right pedal is hardly rotate anymore, and my bike set up is not UCI legal at all, in fact Obree bike was more UCI rules friendly than ever."

Tony if you see the Ag2r guy coming behind you can drop your left arm rest in his path to trip him up... ;)
    It sounds like you will be riding one mean machine...is this not new Slice bike we saw in cn forum last year??  ;D

remember to attach your bell if not already so that you can move the 1945 born guy out of your way...
    while yelling at top of your lungs war cry   :D

GO TONY we are all here rooting for you  :-* :-* :win
  • ReplyReply

• DinZ

• 2.2 is where it is at
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 359
    Good luck Tony
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    Scene of some relaxing mountain scenery rides outside of Boulder...some of which I did today..a beautiful day and I feel quite fortunate   :D

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/11629165" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p> from Mat Barlow on Vimeo.</p>

looks like it won't work but it does.... ::) :-[ ???
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Code: [Select]
    http://player.vimeo.com/video/11629165Just post that and embedding is automatic.

And I'm feeling dizzy after watching that :'(
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    Code: [Select]
    http://player.vimeo.com/video/11629165Just post that and embedding is automatic.

And I'm feeling dizzy after watching that :'(

It IS a little quease-inducing isn't it?   :) ;D
  • ReplyReply

• ram

I expected a deer to come rushing to grind the video to a halt at some stage, or maybe double the speed.
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    I expected a deer to come rushing to grind the video to a halt at some stage, or maybe double the speed.

About every couple of years or so a bear comes wandering out for a collision with a poor cyclist.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

You cyclists have to bear a lot of things there.

Coat
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    You cyclists have to bear a lot of things there.

Coat

I was actually going to say they ram into the bear....

Hat
  • ReplyReply

• ram

If only the bear had mewed a bit further the krabs infected Tony wouldn't have rammed into it and definitely wouldn't have moaned like a lonely man in Zambia.

I need a life.
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    I did not have camera its broken and other one was away, shame, shame.

It was awesome, if any had a chance to race on those UCI cronometro thingie I highly recommended.
    Real red carpet starting ramp, podium girls, machine which goes beep when count last 5 seconds or 10, electronic timing, motorbike in front of you,  :-*;D

Cool, 300 hrs riders started, guy who rode Giro ends second AG2R LA MONDIALE, Gazvoda. Elite, U23 did 37,2 km ELITE Slovenian national championship results
    VREČER   ROBERT   1980   SLO   CONTINENTAL TEAM VORARLBERG   0:45:51.8
    GAZVODA   GREGOR   1981   SLO   AG2R LA MONDIALE   0:46:04.9
    FAJT   KRISTJAN   1982   SLO   KK Adria Mobil   0:47:31.7
    MUGERLI   MATEJ   1981   SLO   KK Adria Mobil   0:47:40.2
    KERKEZ   VLADIMIR   1984   SLO   SAVA   0:48:20.1
    MEZGEC   LUKA   1988   SLO   SAVA   0:49:45.1

As I heard they are not happy about such a small number of riders, but Dauphine and other races are on. Bad timing.

Master, UCI men, kids did 18,6km at very very windy course, what is difference between masters and UCI men don t know 8)

I did it for 28min.35sec, avg spd 40km, avg HR 175, max HR 186 at the end, which place me 16th out of 26 in my cat, there is still no overall results
    1   201   ROVŠČEK   BORUT   1971   SLO   KD BRDA   0:24:42.8
    2   205   VIDIC   OTON   1968   SLO   KD BRDA   0:24:56.7
    3   202   POGLAVC   ALOJZ   1971   SLO   KD Papež Podgorje   0:24:59.2
    4   200   GRILJ   JERNEJ   1970   SLO   KK Izvir Vipava   0:25:09.6
    5   204   VOVK   BORUT   1968   SLO   ŠD BAM.BI   0:25:27.4
    6   95   MARINKO   GREGA   1971   SLO   ŠD TURBO M   0:26:18.1
    7   203   GRUDEN   GREGOR   1968   SLO   KK Izvir Vipava   0:26:42.8
    8   267   RICHTER   MICHAEL   1970   GER   Columbus Cycling Team   0:26:54.6
    9   88   LUNDER   BORUT   1969   SLO   KK Izvir Vipava   0:26:59.3
    10   94   KOVAČ   MARJAN   1971   SLO   Radenska   0:27:01.4
    11   199   UKMAR   ALEŠ   1970   SLO   KD BRDA   0:27:13.1
    12   196   JERETINA   PRIMOŽ   1969   SLO   KD Mengeš   0:27:20.3
    13   195   KALAN   ALEŠ   1968   SLO   ŠD BAM.BI   0:28:02.4
    14   273   DAVYDOV   EDUARD   1970   RUS   Kama   0:28:06.7
    15   91   KADIVEC   MARKO   1969   SLO      0:28:33.8
    16   266   ĆURČINSKI   DENIS   1972   CRO   BK Dinamo   0:28:35.4
    17   278   GRM   TOMAŽ   1968   SLO   KD Butan Plin   0:28:47.1
    18   198   MUHIČ   ZVONE   1969   SLO   SPRINT NOVO MESTO   0:29:11.6
    19   92   CUFER   UROS   1970   SLO      0:29:13.9
    20   93   MAHMUTOVIĆ   NERMIN   1971   SLO   KK ZAVRŠNICA   0:29:14.0
    21   197   PETAVS   STANE   1969   SLO   Radenska   0:29:30.3
    22   277   ERJAVEC   VALENTIN   1968   SLO   Avtotehna Vis   0:29:34.5
    23   194   MIKLAVČIČ   MITJA   1968   SLO   KK Postojna   0:30:35.6
    24   87   CEPEC   MIRO   1968   SLO   SKB   0:31:48.0
    25   96   MANDELJ   GORAZD   1970   SLO      0:33:02.0
    26   208   ŠMUC   GREGOR   1969   SLO   Peugeot Slovenija   0:34:44.5

I am very very happy, with couple of more treshold training 27 minutes I think it is realistic time next year, which opens me 40km under one hour big dream 8) I dont have a chance to do TT here, next one is nationals. real strong dudes goes under 25, 26 min.
    As for equipment, skin suit, and rear disc cover would help also, but training is all.
    Mine left arms rest broke completely so I was having trouble keeping elbow on pad, but duct tape rocks.

First half of course was tail wind with easy over 50km, max spd 53km, but second half was real pain, I mean legs are screaming, but TT is all about pain.
    I was talking with some big German SOB who passed me, he told me that he was thinking that he is Fabian on first half, but when back he realized the he is not ;D.
    I had some time at the end to watch elite guys, they are really giving everything, and when I see those pain on their faces, awesome 8)

Nice inside of how they doing warm up, coach advice that I heard, equipment, body position, And was hearing elite coach screaming from car when he followed rider: "Move that ass all the time dude" ;D nice really.

Oh yes, my bike after some nationalistic jokes with judges, passed UCI control on that jig thing.
    Next year for sure :wave

• ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    TONY  :tu :win
    top 20 result is just awesome!!

I can't believe your armrest broke....well, yes I can.  :o ::)  did you knock off that born in 1945 guy?

very nice job tony machine we will put you on the velorooms podium for sure  8) 8) :) :)
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Brilliant man, did you puncture the Ag2r sh*t?

Only Best placed Croatian in your category.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10285
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    Nice work Tony
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014