collapse

ram

That's a bull, not a human :o
  • ReplyReply

• Flo

• #1 Alberto Contador fangirl
    • Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 4563
    • Awards: 2019 Worlds prediction champ2019 Giro prediction champNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2018KeithJamesMC award 2016Velorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
    I told you guys, that bloke who passed me is big SOB, he is national road and TT champion at his master cat few years ago, and crit monster, Really big SOB ;D, lot of O2 he need. Those guys do not ride carbon bikes, no, no... 8) club mate behind him is at near dead  experience ;D

Wow he looks like Tony Martin or Fabs what an animal! He is huge!
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith
    RIP krebs

Flo

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Awards: 2019 Worlds prediction champ2019 Giro prediction champNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2018KeithJamesMC award 2016Velorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
    Yes darling, my cell phone number is 098/962-5332, call me.

No thanks Tony you are way too old for me. Besides I am not attracted to hairless men. Totally smooth body is ok but I prefer hair on head and eyebrows. But don't worry there will be women who appreciate your state of hair. And also I am not so sure about the last name, I am not sure what it means, maybe it means something like ass full of sh*t, of course there is a possibility to keep your own last name but I don't know if that is legal in Croatia. And I heard that Croatia isn't a really nice country, lots of creepy people there and I also heard lots of women-traffickers there. Maybe you are a women trafficker, or maybe not because without hair you are really easy to find, police will just search for hairless guy without eyebrows but maybe in Croatia it is quite common.

Also I saw you got your ass beaten by some ancient grandpas.  ;D
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 904
    No thanks Tony you are way too old for me. Besides I am not attracted to hairless men. Totally smooth body is ok but I prefer hair on head and eyebrows. But don't worry there will be women who appreciate your state of hair. And also I am not so sure about the last name, I am not sure what it means, maybe it means something like ass full of sh*t, of course there is a possibility to keep your own last name but I don't know if that is legal in Croatia. And I heard that Croatia isn't a really nice country, lots of creepy people there and I also heard lots of women-traffickers there. Maybe you are a women trafficker, or maybe not because without hair you are really easy to find, police will just search for hairless guy without eyebrows but maybe in Croatia it is quite common.

Also I saw you got your ass beaten by some ancient grandpas.  ;D
    Flo, but you will be my number one Harem woman, I promise that, I gave you gold and diamonds.
  • ReplyReply
  • Reverend Fred Saves!!

Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain

Flo

• Grand Tour Winner
    Here my Harem woman
    http://z0r.de/L/z0r-de_4014.swf

Attractive.

But Tony I think froome needs your number more so he can call brother Tony. You need to save him before it is too late. Zam is about to make deal with dim, I saw in shoutbox.
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 700
    • 💜craig walsh💜;💜Krebby💜
    Tony you are this guy?
    6 54 CRO19721212 ĆURČINSKI Denis BK Dinamo Veteran B 24:06,39

He is Laflo!  he is our local vr champion Tony masters machine  :win
     :wave 8) 8)
    kool guy and 6th place excellent
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    • 💜craig walsh💜;💜Krebby💜

ram

That looks like a possible lovechild between Dinzy and me, fat and brown and not very hairy except on the head.
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    • 💜craig walsh💜;💜Krebby💜
    run this morning up in trees and on mesa top...view one to south looking at NCAR (national center for atmospheric research) building in distance and flatirons mts of Boulder....(not white shack but tiny I.M.Pei building in left horizon)  :D

next looking north over view of downtown Boulder...sky is hazy as blaze 30+mi north is still going... :(  burning many homes

I can get away with a run in the trees when it is going to be hot...but right now forecast is for 38+C today and almost that next three days ..and DRY  ???
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    I like this Boulder 8), 38C or F? Jesus if C :(
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    • 💜craig walsh💜;💜Krebby💜

yes C  for you Euros  ;D

terrible next three to four days  :( >:(
    plus wind

tony Boulder would fit you to a T   :)
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    yes C  for you Euros  ;D

terrible next three to four days  :( >:(
    plus wind

tony Boulder would fit you to a T   :)
    38C :fp, even ram place is kooler 8), and not to mention krebs 24C all the time.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Yep, now only 32 C here, with rain 8) Good times for pointless outdoor activities.
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    Here tomorow 15-27C not bad as couple of days before.
    Tomorrow sunday group ride, all fast riders are on nationals, so I hope nice and easy ride. :wave
  • ReplyReply

• Flo

• Grand Tour Winner

Also Jesus if F ;D
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Phurt, Tony will say that Greenland is boiling.
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    • 💜craig walsh💜;💜Krebby💜
     ;D  great conversation going on this thread

summers here are hot but usually in 90s or cloud + thunderstorms in afternoon...
    we suffer these high temps occasionally so pretty fortunate...usually cools down at night but this is tough sh#t  :-\ :wave
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    Phurt, Tony will say that Greenland is boiling.
    God create 24C, everything else is Devil play 8)
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Artes, Scientia, Veritas.
    • Multiple World Champion
    • Liked: 2626
    • Donald J Krabkakes
    • Awards: Dish of the Year 2017KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding ContentBest member of staff in live broadcast 2012Best Youtube clip 2012
    God create 24C, everything else is Devil play 8)

• ReplyReply
  • I wish I was in Tijuana
    eating barbequed iguana

Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    That is 24C 8)
  • ReplyReply

• mew

• Road Captain
    • 💜craig walsh💜;💜Krebby💜
    gosh krabby that sure looks nice  ??? :D
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    I think this tiny Island here can compete also, Google Earth, otok Galešnjak, Hrvatska, most beautiful see on earth Adriatic see 8)
    http://cudaprirode.com/ppps/cotoci/1.jpg
  • ReplyReply

• ram

That island looks like discarded testicles.
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    That island looks like discarded testicles.
    Mate Jesus, it is for lovers :D
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Artes, Scientia, Veritas.
    • Multiple World Champion
    • Liked: 2626
    • Donald J Krabkakes
    • Awards: Dish of the Year 2017KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding ContentBest member of staff in live broadcast 2012Best Youtube clip 2012
    gosh krabby that sure looks nice  ??? :D

That's just outside of the front door of my church
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    That's just outside of the front door of my church
    I know rev krebs, I know how hard is to be holy man, I can understand your hard work for church.
    But look what my bishop left me to take care

Is not that horrible, Devil is stronger than I thought and those children just must be saved.
    I must look at them every day, must take care about sunburns, just hard work for church.
    brother Tony
  • ReplyReply

• ram

Mate Jesus, it is for lovers :D
    Obviously the missus got angry. Chop
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
    • Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 6787
    • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
      • Dopeology.org
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
    I did my inaugural ride this evening. Lycra hid most of my concomitant lardesse and cool bike diverted most of the oglers anyway: good strategy with my choice of machine.

Mostly had to avoid pedestrians and beardy commuters with their wide-load laptops. Got out as far as Wezembeek before reality kicked in and I decided to turn around. Saddle sore after 20 minutes spinning 34 x 19. Guess it will take time to firm up down south. ;D Got home and discovered that a leg warmer had bitten a thin cut down my top inner thigh too!
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon / Larry Sarni

Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    I did my inaugural ride this evening. Lycra hid most of my concomitant lardesse and cool bike diverted most of the oglers anyway: good strategy with my choice of machine.

Mostly had to avoid pedestrians and beardy commuters with their wide-load laptops. Got out as far as Wezembeek before reality kicked in and I decided to turn around. Saddle sore after 20 minutes spinning 34 x 19. Guess it will take time to firm up down south. ;D Got home and discovered that a leg warmer had bitten a thin cut down my top inner thigh too!
    Good mate, I know it is early to say, but how do like geometry? Look has some good reputation about that.

P.S. Words I heard first time: concomitant, lardesse, oglers :fp, Jesus my Google translator is burning :D
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts