collapse

The Hitch

• Winner 2012 Tour de France prediction game
  • Classics Winner
  • Liked: 842
  • Awards: 2013 Annual Prediction Game2013 CQ Ranking Vuelta Game Post of the Year 2013Race Preview of the Year 2013
Re: Triathlon
« on: December 19, 2012, 10:44 »
Hello guys. I couldn't find a topic regarding triathlon so I started on.
You know that I won the national road cycling title 2 weeks ago. Last Sunday, there was the Triathlon National Championship (yeah i don't know why our federations wait for the winter season to organize their events). I had good fitness level coming from tthe cycling championships and I'm a good runner but a bad openwater swimmer. So I decided to try my luck. I ended up winning the National title too  :D . Bearing in mind that triathlon is still  in its infancy in Lebanon.

How did you win? Did you get dropped.on the open water swim then catch up on the bike?

I wonder what other people in history have won both the triathlon and road cycling national championships of any.country. Maybe your the first.
  • ReplyReply
  • Despite the self-serving data benders and associated propaganda to the contrary, I am led to believe that there are pockets of organised, highly sophisticated dopers, even within 'new age' cycling teams. Personally, I don't accept that the 'dark era' has ended, it has just morphed into a new guise.