collapse

ram

Re: Sciatic Nerve problems
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2013, 16:11 »
Two things-
1) how did he get rid of it? Apart from the witchcraft that comes with being a frog (or is that toad)?
2) research for your team?
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Monument Winner
    • Liked: 2049
    • Awards: 2015 National Championships Prediction Game Champion
    « Reply #61 on: January 01, 2013, 16:29 »
    I know as much as the article states.. apparently some hokey pokey type of operation.

He is a possible candidate.. typed him into google to find out what was wrong with him this year and this came up on his website.
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith

ram

« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2013, 16:36 »
    Well I'm not poking anything into my bum. Might end up being paralysed.
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Monument Winner
    « Reply #63 on: January 01, 2013, 16:40 »
    What about eels?

Google translate gives it as an "operation to release the sciatic nerve"..
    Over to the experts  O0
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2013, 16:42 »
    Thought it was kiwirider's turn with the eel now.
  • ReplyReply

• froome19

• Monument Winner
    « Reply #65 on: January 01, 2013, 16:49 »
    Meh.. give the guy a break.

Anyways I think you need it more than he does atm.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2013, 17:08 »
    Kiwirider? No way... And he'd not mind anyway, he's grouse as.

I did ask Danii Minogue to massage my buttocks, still waiting for her reply.
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 904
    « Reply #67 on: January 01, 2013, 17:11 »
    Does mods read this? Shut it down!
  • ReplyReply
  • Reverend Fred Saves!!

ram

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2013, 17:20 »
    Upon verifying the substance of above mentioned poster's complaint, it has been seen that the complaint is indeed merited and hardly lacking substance. The author of this post quotes- Thy wish is my command, respected sir. The tongue in this thread shall only be formal without any bearing of sexuality, vulgarity or perverseness and shall adhere to the strict qualities therein mentioned in the articles 361 of the constitution of internet forumming.

Upon reading the aforementioned article, the author has observed that he has indeed overstepped the line into the humourous, and slightly vulgar, and shall henceforth abstain from as quoted- making pathetic jokes upon a dire situation- which does indeed risk the welfare, well being and even posture of the author.

An account will be published, avoiding such unfortunate incidents of stepping over the line and appropriate diction will be used in conveying his message.

Day 12
    The bus which was being chased by the author was on the verge of leaving. The author rushed, and rather halfwittedly ran. Upon reaching, he felt a pain in the upper thigh, and it had migrated to his lower back. Stretching the leg was much like searing and the author felt a great deal of pain.

Future endeavours and actions will be promptly published as the intrepid author struggles with the tribulations of sciatica.

• ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 904
    « Reply #69 on: January 01, 2013, 19:53 »
    Upon verifying the substance of above mentioned poster's complaint, it has been seen that the complaint is indeed merited and hardly lacking substance. The author of this post quotes- Thy wish is my command, respected sir. The tongue in this thread shall only be formal without any bearing of sexuality, vulgarity or perverseness and shall adhere to the strict qualities therein mentioned in the articles 361 of the constitution of internet forumming.

Upon reading the aforementioned article, the author has observed that he has indeed overstepped the line into the humourous, and slightly vulgar, and shall henceforth abstain from as quoted- making pathetic jokes upon a dire situation- which does indeed risk the welfare, well being and even posture of the author.

An account will be published, avoiding such unfortunate incidents of stepping over the line and appropriate diction will be used in conveying his message.

Day 12
    The bus which was being chased by the author was on the verge of leaving. The author rushed, and rather halfwittedly ran. Upon reaching, he felt a pain in the upper thigh, and it had migrated to his lower back. Stretching the leg was much like searing and the author felt a great deal of pain.

Future endeavours and actions will be promptly published as the intrepid author struggles with the tribulations of sciatica.
    Ok mods leave this thread alive...but if I read ass or anything related to sex will report this scam thread again...don t think ram that I will not check your progress about your flipping ass...

Maybe 10 inch will help ;D
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2013, 02:04 »
    Your concern is appreciated, good sir. Abstinence is now my will, and frankly obscene words shall now be avoided. This has now become a dictate post amendment.

And as I address the chair, I would explicitly state that terms and phrases amounting to the same shall also be subject to the same level of scrutiny. So, along with the above mentioned terms, I would add copulation with the posterior, copulation, posterior, manhood and other synonyms of terms mentioned in 361 of Internet forming.
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2013, 16:47 »
    Bad session today. Was getting better (apart from short spurts of pain), asked if I could straighten the leg completely, did that... Back got my back. Will need a batch of painkillers after that. Update- Thursday is sicky
  • ReplyReply

• kabloemski

• krebsy's #1 rooster booster
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 126
    Sciatic Nerve problems
    « Reply #72 on: January 02, 2013, 17:12 »
    Very important to take it easy at the start.
  • ReplyReply
  • Hey, Bart! Your epidermis is showing!

kabloemski

• Classics Winner
    Sciatic Nerve problems
    « Reply #73 on: January 02, 2013, 17:14 »
    Yeah second that, research for your team, Froome? Jeez, that's impressive stuff - I'm gonna have to :Karen you again.
  • ReplyReply

• kabloemski

• Classics Winner
    Sciatic Nerve problems
    « Reply #74 on: January 02, 2013, 17:16 »
    Ram, do you know yet whether yours is slipped disc or piriformis?
  • ReplyReply

• kabloemski

• Classics Winner
    Sciatic Nerve problems
    « Reply #75 on: January 02, 2013, 17:17 »
    Well I'm not poking anything into my bum. Might end up being paralysed.

Might end up liking it ???
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2013, 17:18 »
    flipping hell, don't end my golf life. No, just the sciatic nerve got inflamed.
  • ReplyReply

• kabloemski

• Classics Winner
    Sciatic Nerve problems
    « Reply #77 on: January 02, 2013, 17:24 »
    Oh that's good news.
  • ReplyReply

• Deping

• Sunday Rider
    • Liked: 3
    « Reply #78 on: February 07, 2014, 19:32 »
    Had two hurniated disks last spring. Took three months and cortizone shots before i could get back to doing a light workout. Pain was down the outer of my left leg. one day it felt like someone was tring to drive a stake thru my hips. Give it some rest if its not to sever. Go to a doc or chrio if its not better in a couple weeks. If u have numbness of any kind i would go see a doc. You can cause never damage with numbness. If it feels better streatch do light exersies build up the core as best as u can before going heavy
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Topics