As Yorkshire run amok
0 (0%)
while Hollioake's houses are in a lock
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 898
  • Awards: Best Opening Post 2012Member you would most like to meet in real life 2012
Re: Cricket
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2012, 12:42 »
Laxman is better off gone now. Dravid- I love him as a batsman, but if he's going to have a series like this one, he has to go as well. Three going at once would be too much of a transition.

I'd want the board to cut the youngsters down to size and send them for a county gig whenever possible by telling them to skip the IPL every now and then. Worcestershire resurrected Zaheer Khan's failing career.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:43 by ramhasajammytrike »

Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Awards: Best Opening Post 2012Member you would most like to meet in real life 2012
    After Ian Bell's case of Diarrhoea and India's consistent rubbish, a change in title was necessary.

Dubai food has hit a bum note among the English batsmen, the Tourism ministry is gutted about it. Victory looks farter and farter away with Morgan looking to be a sure pick for the next test.
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    • Liked: 0
    Ram there is something cynical about your posts that I like  ;D
  • ReplyReply

• timmy

• Neo Pro
    • Liked: 12
    sehwag  ::)

what a summer for hogg. Big bash boys generally went well.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Ram there is something cynical about your posts that I like  ;D
    Why thank you Craig. I do have to mention that my optimism about India could be mistaken for cynicism, after all Ian Belfohl was walking down the track and stonking our spinners for sixes.

Mohammad Aamer released from prison.
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 518
    Something a little wrong with this.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Aye
    Pakistan great Imran Khan says Tendulkar should have retired after the &.....
    What sort of grammar is that?;)

sky hgh *snigger*

Live stream of SA against Victoria (sheffield shield)
    http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/domestic-cricket/live-stream
    No commentary, refreshing really.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:14 by ramhasajammytrike »

Arb

• Road Captain
    The SACA actually had a couple of guys talking for a game I was watching earlier in the season, at one stage they had Lyon in for a chat, wasn't bad actually.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Was it a televised match?

SA are bowling awfully at the moment. The gifted wicket of Quiney is all they've got. Cam Williams has been erring in two lengths, full toss and half tracker.
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    Was it a televised match?

Just one of the CA Shield streams.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Victoria threw away a very good start with some sh!te shots, McDonald and Keath playing the two worst. Handscomb got his first FC century today.

Sh!tey Whitey scored a mighty 3.
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    Lackluster performance by New Zealand against Zimbabwe in the first ODI at Dunedin by being bowled out for 248, with the exception of Martin Guptill (70), no batsman making the most of their starts. I'm not as confident by this as you can't underestimate Zimbabwe in ODIs as Zimbabwe could easily chase this down (they chased over 300 in the last ODI between the two teams) or could collapse in a heap. Did anybody see the return catch by Shingirai Masakadza to dismiss Kane Williamson? One of the best return catches by a bowler you will see.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Can't see the match. I'm now torn between SA Victoria stream or a radio stream for this one. Zimbots disappointed me too much with their ineptitude in the tests.

A change of title is necessary, Dubai is the only place to colonise England.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Lackluster performance by New Zealand against Zimbabwe in the first ODI at Dunedin by being bowled out for 248, with the exception of Martin Guptill (70), no batsman making the most of their starts. I'm not as confident by this as you can't underestimate Zimbabwe in ODIs as Zimbabwe could easily chase this down (they chased over 300 in the last ODI between the two teams) or could collapse in a heap. Did anybody see the return catch by Shingirai Masakadza to dismiss Kane Williamson? One of the best return catches by a bowler you will see.
    Craig- Mockers? Reverse Woofing? 3/20.
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    Can't see the match. I'm now torn between SA Victoria stream or a radio stream for this one. Zimbots disappointed me too much with their ineptitude in the tests.

A change of title is necessary, Dubai is the only place to colonise England.

I would hate to think what would happen if Brendon Taylor had to miss a match for Zimbabwe. In the 3rd Test, Pakistan win the toss and opt to bat with Cheema coming for Junaid Khan.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    and the title has been changed. Good change by the Pakistanis, the pitches have been a bit slow for Junaid's pace, Cheema has more control.

Zimbots are impersonating an international team now. Clearly international series are a bit too far for them.
    Thread title to be changed after India's impending loss.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    An Asian opens up a sweet shop.

Spoiler (hover to show)
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Wow this is an unbelievable score.
  • ReplyReply

• DinZ

• 2.2 is where it is at
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 359
    Oh god england all out already?

• ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    :D

It's been brilliant bowling from the fast bowlers. Enough fun made of England, now it's BCCI's turn.
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    Australia wins the toss and bats, having made unnecessary changes to the team.

I haven't had the TV on, Broad bowling well?
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Aye, pacers have been very good. Swann's wicket was a bit crazy.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10244
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    any dodgy streams for OZ - IND ?
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    www.crictime.com

Any of the channels, enjoy the Ravi Shastri commentary.
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain

DinZ

• 2.2 is where it is at
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 359
    Nicely done Shaun.

Wow when some players lose it they really lose it. guy cannot buy a run.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Morgan can't bat, Morgan can't bowl, Morgan can't field. A stunning investment indeed.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    99 all out. Good effort from the bowlers.
    9/130. WTF
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    India to collapse and be all out for 129 IMO.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10244
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    Hogg - Busy  ;D
  • ReplyReply

•