0 (0%)
while Hollioake's houses are in a lock
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 10716
  • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
3 balls to go and India finally get there 1st win of the tour 
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

Frank71

• Sunday Rider
    • Liked: 0
    India took their time for that last run needed.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 925
    • Awards: Best Opening Post 2012Member you would most like to meet in real life 2012
    I feeling right in the dumps that I missed England's collapse. Belf's ineptitude even got a funny remark from dickinfo
    "Bell. Ajmal. Doosra. Complete the sequence ... Out!"
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 518
    So I was right about the Aus batting lineup, just a game late.

Nice work by the Pak bowlers to keep them in it, Rehman still unplayable?

• ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Awards: Best Opening Post 2012Member you would most like to meet in real life 2012
    Aye, fair call. I really couldn't understand why they changed a winning team though. Bog should go back to Shield cricket. He's been a pile sh!te since his crocked back.

England- Great effort, they're in the lead. Broad even got a nightwitchman.
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    Aye, fair call. I really couldn't understand why they changed a winning team though. Bog should go back to Shield cricket. He's been a pile sh!te since his crocked back.

England- Great effort, they're in the lead. Broad even got a nightwitchman.

They were talking about it on ABC radio (and BTW I wish Ch 9 would bother to get Harsha Bogle, but he probably wouldn't go well with the cheerleaders of Healy, Slater, and Brayshaw) and they were of the opinion that the selectors felt they needed to give everybody a go and if the T20 World Cup in Sri Lanka this year was actually 12 months later than Warner would be the T20 captain by then. I kind of feel some sympathy for George Baily, he is asked to captain Australia before he has even played a game!
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    True, but Bog has been dreadful. The Big Bash could have been a pointer to the selectors to which player should be picked.

SA have been dreadful, Tom Cooper has been the best spinner in the match.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Pakistan rocketing along at 1/18 after 9 overs. They may get 100 by the end of day.
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    True, but Bog has been dreadful. The Big Bash could have been a pointer to the selectors to which player should be picked.

SA have been dreadful, Tom Cooper has been the best spinner in the match.

I've watched Ch 9 during the Tests and all the commentators go on about how 'incredibly talented' Marsh is (unless they are confusing him for Mitchell), but if you look at his FC stats and with 7 FC centuries and an average of less than 38, is it perhaps he just isn't good enough at Test level and after a century on Test debut, maybe there is a clue there? Unless I'm missing something so obvious to me. Scoring Test centuries on debut don't mean anything, even Dwayne Smith scored on debut FFS.

BTW ramjam, have you been following the IPL auction? I don't care much for the IPL like I don't care much for the BBL, only just to see how much players go for.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    About Bog, he's been pretty decent in the past couple of years in Shield cricket and definitely earned a spot in the tests, albeit as much due to Khawaja's failings as it was due to his successes. He got injured at the wrong time and hasn't reached that level of form yet. He definitely needs to go back to WA and get some runs.

I haven't seen the auction, but I know that it has resulted in quite a stir for Indian cricket. Sahara, India's sponsors have pulled out of sponsorship after a dispute over the players' auction (or it could be that even Sahara are fed up with India's drought). Here's a list of all the players bought in the auction.

Pakistan crushing England now.
  • ReplyReply

• vollaluabs

unlock iphone optus gacromorymn
    « Reply #70 on: February 04, 2012, 10:42 »
    This message has been deleted by Admin as spam! vollaluabs's post count has been reduced by 1 as has their Karma.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:45 by Admin »

Dim

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 3363
      • Velorooms
    • Awards: Race Preview of 2014Best Post 2012
    Our first spammer, weve made it.

(you only get spammers when youve made it)
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Congratulations.

My post got deleted though. :-\

Anyway here's a celebratory video
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:53 by ramhasajammytrike »

Dim

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 3363
      • Velorooms
    • Awards: Race Preview of 2014Best Post 2012
    Congratulations.

My post got deleted though. :-\

i accidentally anti-spammed you
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Makes sense, most of my posts are gibberish.
  • ReplyReply

• Tuart

• Pobblebonk
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 483
    • Awards: Velogames Giro Winner 2014
    2014 Velorooms Giro d'Italia Velogames Winner

sublimit

• National Champion
    • Liked: 159
    An Indian supporting Pakistan... ???    England are rubbish though to be fair and deserve derision. 
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    Younis Khan brings up his 20th Test century. I have to say I'm bit of a fan of Azhar Ali.
  • ReplyReply

• sublimit

• National Champion
    • Liked: 159
    Younis is a fantastic player so well done him.
    When Pakistan try they are formidable..but a shame they throw so many matches by lack of effort or other dodgy stuff.
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    What a partnership, can't see England winning from here.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    An Indian supporting Pakistan... ???    England are rubbish though to be fair and deserve derision.
    Not really, we're so sh!te that we're beyond criticism. A hopeless cause.
    And Anti-English atm. ;)

I actually like England, most of my favourite cricketers are English, they've just been sh!te in this tour.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    You can see it's just a meaningless ODI (JAM ODI) by the attendance.
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    It's OK, only 13 more to go.
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    You can see it's just a meaningless ODI (JAM ODI) by the attendance.

More Indians in Bay 13 than Australian fans. Azhar Ali gets his ton, not Dave Warner-esque, but just as important.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    It's OK, only 13 more to go.
    More Indians in Bay 13 than Australian fans. Azhar Ali gets his ton, not Dave Warner-esque, but just as important.
    Oh my goodness. How many losses would that mean for India? It also says a large amount about this match and the "Swarmy Army".

I heard that the legend known as Ian Healy said that Haddin was the closest to Gilchrist in cricket nowadays and is going through a bad patch.
    To be honest- Mushfiqur Rahim is more of a Gilchrist than Haddin.

Pakistan have made this a dull match, might as well declare now.

D/L calculator, for those interested in such

South Australia should change their sponsors. They're not the West End redbacks, they're the Bell End redbacks. Even Cam White got a wicket :o
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    If Misbah ul-Haq is not the most dull batsman in Test cricket than Faisal Iqbal wasn't picked because of his famous uncle (or played as much Test cricket).
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    It's ok, James Hopes came out and said on Friday that Chris Hartley should be playing international cricket - I think I'd almost prefer this "as good as Gilchrist" character (Healy et al have said crap like that for years about Haddin).

Must be so hard for the selectors to pick a highly talented individual in Wade knowing that they want to have the road clear for the Golden Boy. Pick the best team ffs, and that includes Wade in all three formats ATM.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:07 by The Arbiter »

Sizzle

• Owner of Liquigas & Garmin
    • 2nd Year Pro
    • Liked: 143
    • Vale Craig1985
    I haven't followed cricket in donkey's years and couldn't give a toss about the toss, or what unfolds from there.

Just came on to congratulate Ramjam on his thread title. Gave me quite a chuckle.   :)

(Even though the story of those Roebuck spankings is actually sad and rather disturbing.)
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Good effort from India, resurrect Ponting's career and make the struggling Australia look like the '95-'06/07 Australia. Now all Australia have to do is include ShyT Whitey and he'll score a magnificent hundred and take a five fer.

I haven't followed cricket in donkey's years and couldn't give a toss about the toss, or what unfolds from there.

Just came on to congratulate Ramjam on his thread title. Gave me quite a chuckle.   :)

(Even though the story of those Roebuck spankings is actually sad and rather disturbing.)
    With a million title changes, at least one had to hit the right note.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Yuvraj diagnosed with cancer, he's undergoing chemo now. Been a hard run for him since the World cup, best of luck to him and his recovery.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/current/story/552170.html
  • ReplyReply

•