As Yorkshire run amok
0 (0%)
while Hollioake's houses are in a lock
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Arb

• Road Captain
  • Liked: 518
Felt some news like that was going to come out, best of luck to Yuvraj to be back on the park soon.

Ramjam - thoughts on the great MS making a match winning 100 off 70 balls? :D
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    • Liked: 0
    I've never been a fan of Yuvraj, given how many chances at Test level to prove how sh*t he is at that form, but nobody deserves to go through what he is going through.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 898
    • Awards: Best Opening Post 2012Member you would most like to meet in real life 2012
    Felt some news like that was going to come out, best of luck to Yuvraj to be back on the park soon.

Ramjam - thoughts on the great MS making a match winning 100 off 70 balls? :D
    Definitely happening. Cannot envisage anything but an Indian victory now, they're making Dan flipping Christian look like Harmison 2005.
    I read a tweet on Test match sofa a couple of days ago when they were comparing Misbah to Mourinho. One bloke (an Indian) tweeted that if Misbah is Mourinho then Dhoni is Colin W@nker (an anagram of Neil Warnock).

Apt.
  • ReplyReply

• sublimit

• National Champion
    • Liked: 159
    Nice  title Ram.. like it.     ;D
    Kiind of shocked Roebuck topped himself though..

England have a glimmer of hope 33 - 0 chasing 330 or so.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Awards: Best Opening Post 2012Member you would most like to meet in real life 2012
    England doing brilliantly, 20 overs bowled, not lost a single wicket with only one dropped catch and helping Azhar Ali and Younis cure thousands of cases of insomnia. This is getting too much for a single mind.
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    England doing brilliantly, 20 overs bowled, not lost a single wicket with only one dropped catch and helping Azhar Ali and Younis cure thousands of cases of insomnia. This is getting too much for a single mind.

TBF Younis had a strike rate of over 57, Misbah, now he is the one who cures insomnia.
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    Zimbabwe makes India's Test team look like world class in the field  8) But seriously, the fielding, it has been abysmal. Rob Nicol get's his century and Todd Latham (who looks like he hasn't started shaving yet) has played quite well.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    I've just been pampered by a bowler dominated series. Any non Sehwagian strike rate is dull. Misbah is brilliant but also a dour, defensive thundermuppet.

372, one wagers that would be enough.
  • ReplyReply

• DinZ

• 2.2 is where it is at
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 359
    Zimbabwe makes India's Test team look like world class in the field  8) But seriously, the fielding, it has been abysmal. Rob Nicol get's his century and Todd Latham (who looks like he hasn't started shaving yet) has played quite well.

Which used to be something they prided themselves on. I remember zimbabwe being one of the better fielding teams
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    That went away with Dion Ebrahim's retirement.

Ervine, Sean not Craig, says he wants to play for England.;D He's eligible for Zimbabwe, Australia and England in a few months.
  • ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    91 runs off 50 overs. No wonder nobody is at the ground. Do they honestly lack the skills to look for short singles to keep rotating the strike, especially with the left and right hand combination.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    No no, no talking sense. They'll have to sweep every ball and hope a few top edges go to fielders. Pietersen gets a four down the ground as I type.
  • ReplyReply

• Zam

• everything and nothing.
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 475
    Ramjam do you remember this : "I'm in, if he is banned I'll have a Kriss Akabusi picture"  i.e. if alberto is banned
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Aye, I remember but I did think everyone else forgot.:D
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10245
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    Cook gone and well as KP in the last 2 overs

Pakistan to win 3 - 0
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

Arb

• Road Captain
    Ervine couldn't hold his WA contract - IMO has the potential to be a decent 50/20 over player but not good enough for international cricket.

Surprised to see England 4 down already, pathetic strike rates, it's inevitable that you will lose if you're going to bat in such a fashion.

• ReplyReply

• craig1985

• Sunday Rider
    England can't play spin in the Middle East, India can't play on bouncy wickets that offer a bit of movement, is there really a true number 1 Test team in the world?
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Wasn't Ervine's only catch in WA Swamp's daughter.
    Two of the worst out batsmen against spin playing now. England desperately need Jos Buttler, he smacked Malinga Bandara for many runs today.

Saffies are not number one. I truly hope not.
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    Wasn't Ervine's only catch in WA Swamp's daughter.

Yeh, was trying to withhold from saying the only reason he was in the team was due to "connections".
  • ReplyReply

• Tuart

• Pobblebonk
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 483
    • Awards: Velogames Giro Winner 2014
    Speaking of WA, was QLD asleep on the pitch today? Terrible run rate.
  • ReplyReply
  • 2014 Velorooms Giro d'Italia Velogames Winner

Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    I was watching the first few hours of that match. Rivetting stuff, they also went in a batsman short in helpful conditions. Thankfully the Duleep trophy was around, though the south were sadly sh!te.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Domestic cricket again

bcci.tv is streaming the Duleep trophy semi final between South zone and Central zone live, and it's pretty decent quality too. South zone deep in the sh!te, final day today.

Bog will be batting today for WA in what seems like bowler friendly conditions. NSW's brave declaration not going perfectly. Tassie 0/63 in 27.
  • ReplyReply

• DinZ

• 2.2 is where it is at
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 359
    Reading article about Akram giving Starc bowling advice.

Think it is great that an all time great is excited by seeing the talent of a youngster, no matter where they are from and willing to give him advice.

see a lot of that it cricket
  • ReplyReply

• Tuart

• Pobblebonk
    • Road Captain
    Ram, "Bog"?

Anyway, WA looking ok so far, nice run rate too!
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Bog is a sort of mini swamp. Think you got it now.

Spoiler (hover to show)

Stat for today

Team losing 6 or more wickets to overtake a 1st innings total of less than 100 (score at loss of last wkt prior to lead being taken shown)

Spoiler (hover to show)
  • ReplyReply

• Tuart

• Pobblebonk
    • Road Captain
    Ah, I follow you now
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    You'll get used to my drivel the more you read this thread.

Vic 5/63. Bell End Redbacks doing decently, but not strengthening the argument that they can't concentrate for more than 20 overs.

Bog 43*. Queensland Balls have been rubbish this match.

Sh!te zone have all but lost to Central.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 04:48 by Kriss Akabusi's fantabulous pegs »

Tuart

• Pobblebonk
    • Road Captain
    Yes as much as I'm annoyed at Queensland's ineptitude to play this match into a draw, WA winning by first innings should mean they're through to the final, barring any major flipups in future matches.
  • ReplyReply

• Arb

• Road Captain
    VIC 7/113. Unlucky guys.
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    Just heard that the rain pouring down in Tassie and the forecast remains sh*t for the next few days, draw seems likely now.

Bog gone for 79. He can score runs.
  • ReplyReply

•