collapse

The Hitch

• Winner 2012 Tour de France prediction game
  • Road Captain
  • Liked: 841
  • Awards: 2013 Annual Prediction Game2013 CQ Ranking Vuelta Game Post of the Year 2013Race Preview of the Year 2013
Re: Darkside - General news
« Reply #480 on: April 10, 2013, 14:56 »
1st I agree with most of the comments that they fli

ped up big time, but I have an issue with something

You tweeted larri, over the last 20 years or longer we the public have been calling for commentators to take public stance against doping, not ignoring the massive pink elephant who just took a dump in the corner.

They may have called out the wrong guy, time will tell, but as corrections go it is a standard over correction from the usps days , but not a bad thing in many respects .

The thing is, the only people ever called out are yellow-brown skilled athletes from far away countries. BBC also had their Quintana moment. Surprise surprise it was a algerian middle distance runner no one knows. We're disgusted that he was so.obviously getting away with doping. The British Jamaican or us athletes though, even if they are shattering world records, don't you dare say a word about them . Similarly the US coach went after the Chinese swimmer. Of course the American ones winning half the gold medals in the pool was perfectly all right. Now we see some dickhead calling out the most talented young rider in a generation for winning a week race. Who just happens to be Colombian mestizo. Far more suspicious performances are unquestioned.
  • ReplyReply
  • Despite the self-serving data benders and associated propaganda to the contrary, I am led to believe that there are pockets of organised, highly sophisticated dopers, even within 'new age' cycling teams. Personally, I don't accept that the 'dark era' has ended, it has just morphed into a new guise.

* Dark Side Chatbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.