collapse

AG

• Monument Winner
  • Liked: 3560
  • Awards: Winner, 2013 National Championships prediction gameFan of the Year 2013
Re: Darkside - General news
« Reply #1830 on: January 26, 2018, 23:49 »
http://www.watoday.com.au/sport/athletics/us-olympic-gold-medal-sprinter-gil-roberts-uses-passionate-kissing-defense-in-doping-case-20180126-h0oon3.html

now this one is a bit rich ...

Gold at Summer olympics - tested positive for trace elements of probenecid (masking agent)

supposedly he kissed his girlfriend

she -
- contracted sinus infection on holidays in India
- was prescribed an antibiotic that is no longer in production (normal AB's dont have that drug in them)
- didnt tell him she was sick because she didnt want him to stay away from her
- doesnt like taking capsules, so emptied the capsules on her tongue rather than taking as complete
- kissed him passionately soon after taking the 'capsule'

and we think Impey's story is a bit hard to swallow   :fp

• ReplyReply

• Murrjt

• A Brother
    • 2nd Year Pro
    • Liked: 608
    « Reply #1831 on: January 31, 2018, 18:05 »
    http://www.uci.ch/pressreleases/uci-statement-the-vuelta-ciclista-internacional-costa-rica/

The Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) announces that 12 riders were notified of an Adverse Analytical Finding (AAF) in samples collected on 22 December 2017 during the Vuelta Ciclista Internacional a Costa Rica.

The riders Juan Carlos Rojas Villalegas, Cesar Andres Rojas Villalegas, Jewinson Leandro Varela Zuniga, Vladimir Fernandez Torres, Jose Alexis Rodriquez Villalobos, Jason Huertas Araya, Jose Irias, Gabriel Eduardo Marin Sanchez, Melvin Mora Garita, Kevin Murillo Solano and Jordy Sandoval were notified of an AAF of CERA*. The rider Jeancarlo Padilla was notified of an AAF of EPO*.

These intelligence-led doping controls were planned and carried out by the Cycling Anti-Doping Foundation (CADF), the independent body in charge of defining and implementing the anti-doping strategy in cycling, with the assistance of the Federacion Costarricense de Ciclismo, the Comisión Nacional Antidopaje de Costa Rica and the Instituto Costarricense del Deporte y la Recreacion.

The riders have the opportunity to request and attend the analysis of the B sample.

In accordance with UCI Anti-Doping Rules, the riders have been provisionally suspended until the adjudication of the matter.

At this stage of the procedure, the UCI will not comment any further on any of these cases.

• ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 9704
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #1832 on: January 31, 2018, 18:09 »
    oups, both Rojas brothers and two more from the Top 10...
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 6386
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #1833 on: January 31, 2018, 19:44 »
    I understand all positive samples were taken on the day of the ITT. Looks like they went partying like it's 1998 in Costa Rica ... and if anyone asked "but what if we're tested?" they laughed "pshaw, they dump those samples in the nearest bin anyway".

Guess they didn't. Who's laughing now. :P
    Good riddance.
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's Pro Cycling Correspondent
    2018 Synergy Baku Press Officer; 2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

M Gee

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 924
    • The user formerly known as hiero
    « Reply #1834 on: February 01, 2018, 04:17 »
    I understand all positive samples were taken on the day of the ITT. Looks like they went partying like it's 1998 in Costa Rica ... and if anyone asked "but what if we're tested?" they laughed "pshaw, they dump those samples in the nearest bin anyway".

Guess they didn't. Who's laughing now. :P
    Good riddance.

Given Columbia and now Costa Rica. The UCI pr said something about a targeted investigation - I'm wondering if little old us (VR) didn't take some part in instigating such an investigation, given our previous attention to the dopage at the Latin American venues. Of course, I'm probably being optimistic, but hey, we DO know that "people who are people" do pay at least some attention to what "little old us" has to say! Not like I was part of any of that reporting, but I AM honored to be part of our "little old us" group.  :cool
  • ReplyReply
  • Eeyore sez . . .

search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #1835 on: February 01, 2018, 13:16 »
    November 2018- No idea why, it says "two years" and disqualification starting 03.03.2018 in the file

This one is funny as well:

https://ordentliche-gerichtsbarkeit.hessen.de/pressemitteilungen/rechtm%C3%A4%C3%9Figkeitspr%C3%BCfung-einer-dopingsperre-auf-cas-beschr%C3%A4nkbar

A German "professional cyclist" has sued the BSSG to compensate him for his (in his eyes) illegitimate whereabouts ban. It has been rejected as only the CAS can decide, not German justice - but the thing is: neither the German NADA nor the UCI have any Germany cyclists listed as banned for whereabouts infractions. So when did this happen, and who is it?

the full sentence is available now:

http://www.lareda.hessenrecht.hessen.de/lexsoft/default/hessenrecht_lareda.html#docid:8016718

it clarifies that it's a former pro we are talking about, who was banned for one year in November 2011. According to the NADA Jahresbericht 2011 this goes back to a whereabouts violation committed in September 2010. The usually well informed Cycling4fans.de German Doping Archive lists this case with an athlete "N.N.", not named (which is usual for Germany, the names are not published by the Nada).

That's all we have, I guess
  • ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1660
    « Reply #1836 on: February 01, 2018, 22:26 »
    Given Columbia and now Costa Rica. The UCI pr said something about a targeted investigation - I'm wondering if little old us (VR) didn't take some part in instigating such an investigation, given our previous attention to the dopage at the Latin American venues. Of course, I'm probably being optimistic, but hey, we DO know that "people who are people" do pay at least some attention to what "little old us" has to say! Not like I was part of any of that reporting, but I AM honored to be part of our "little old us" group.  :cool

Not taking credit for any of this - it makes me feel younger  :angel

However, this is a tragic situation and one shouldn't be too comfortable about it,  even if it is taking place on a little planet far far away. It could happen elsewhere. The anti-doping work is less rigid in conti and pro-conti levels than at WT level. In the case that entire squads ride around on EPO and CERA, they may effectively stop the best riders (that don't dope) from progressing to WT, because they can't win at continental tour level.
    I think this is better in places where WT racing actually takes place from time to time, and possibly worse in Iran. However it is obviously a problem in Latin American countries. These results doesn't even surprise me  :(
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
    • Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 5847
    • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
      • Dopeology.org
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
    « Reply #1837 on: February 02, 2018, 12:54 »
    In the case that entire squads ride around on EPO and CERA, they may effectively stop the best riders (that don't dope) from progressing to WT, because they can't win at continental tour level.

This is the worst part for me, what the youngsters will do to get a pro deal and how wary it has now made teams in Europe tempted by the potential ROI. That situation is probably worse than complaining about Mancebo taking a young US guy's contract.

We have heard a few anecdotes about how giantkiller performances in LatAm used to lead to invitations from the WT or PCT but the pre-contract tests in Europe would return "inexplicably" mediocre results.

Sometime pro rider JP Villegas wrote a blog a few years back suggesting that supply was easy and that trying to play a straight game in some locations could lead to a lot worse than getting the cold shoulder from the peloton.

https://cyclingtips.com/2015/10/death-threats-doping-and-disillusion-the-troubling-state-of-cycling-in-colombia/
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon

Archieboy

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 310
    • Awards: 2014, 2015, 2017 Official Prediction Game Champ2017 Vuelta Prediction Champ2017 Worlds Prediction Champ
    « Reply #1838 on: February 03, 2018, 10:54 »
    I see Russia are going to the winter Olympics with 169 athletes as the third largest competing team.
    Ok they are all independents but just what was the point of banning Russia and then giving them a backdoor way to compete  :o
  • ReplyReply

• M Gee

• Road Captain
    « Reply #1839 on: February 04, 2018, 02:35 »
    I see Russia are going to the winter Olympics with 169 athletes as the third largest competing team.
    Ok they are all independents but just what was the point of banning Russia and then giving them a backdoor way to compete  :o
    [spoken with the throaty growl of a lifelong smoker:]  It's all politickin', me boy, all politickin'.
  • ReplyReply

• riding too slowly

• Neo Pro
    • Liked: 202
    « Reply #1840 on: February 04, 2018, 09:39 »
    https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/sport/2018/02/sport-without-doping-impossible-aim

Whilst I am not entirely comfortable with the article the headline is fine.

And over 90 medals at the winter Olympics since the blood passport came in - the new cleans era have been won by doped athletes.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/doping-scandal-hits-winter-olympics-zn7kb03zk

And there was a third article up in the last couple of days with a solicitor or some such of WADA stating that they were useless.

There are people at UKAD and WADA who are well intentioned.  But every one of them I have met does not have a clue as to what they are up against and very importantly, every one of them has a personality type that is totally unsuited to doing anything meaningful in their role.  They all wanted a nice cushy protocol that they kept to and carried out mechanically.  This then left them with a ready excuse for "well why, when you observed A  didn't you do B ?" They were just, in effect, glorified and supremely well paid shelf stackers, incapable of any tactical or strategic thought, let alone action.

You could triple the budget to UKAD and all that would happen is you would catch some more amateur vets and some kids who have not learnt to cover their tracks.   Catching the big fish requires a different mindset.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #1841 on: February 04, 2018, 10:19 »
    the Pyeongchang games are the first ones WADA is responsible for, afaik. So far IOC did it themselves.
  • ReplyReply

• riding too slowly

• Neo Pro
    « Reply #1842 on: February 04, 2018, 10:39 »
    Yet more of the stark staring obvious that the authorities have been turning a blind eye to for many years

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/ct-olympic-sexual-abuse-20171118-story.html

Again, the mindset that views coaches as all seeing all knowing routes to fame a glory, "I just need to try harder at what coach tells me to" gives coaches and selectors (senior coaches) a free pass.  And if any group is given (i) power over another group's progress and success and (ii) a free pass, then abuse and corruption will follow.  Which is where we are at in sport.

The only way to combat such "night follows day" consequences is to (a) give the athletes an adequate voice and forum for that voice to be heard and (b) adequate policing.  Sadly in sport, the policing is effected by more of that original group - ex senior coaches oh and the odd very rich enthusiast with rose tinted specs and more time on his hands than he knows what to do with.  Exactly the sort of person the corrupt senior coaches can hood wink without needing to break into a jog.    And as we have seen at British Cycling with Cooke, Varnish and others, getting your voice heard without being shouted down not only by the male wannabies but also by the females that hold the current position of "todays starlet" and want to please their male "mentors", is nearly impossible.  In sport as in Hollywood.  Whilst Varnish was no cycling superstar, no one can point at Cooke's achievement and say she didn't do it.  The material out in the last 24 hours from Uma Thurman is so saddening.  This is an actress who was highly successful and had as much access to the media for telling her story as anyone on the planet could seek.  Thurman just knew that if she told the truth exactly as it was the media would turn on her so she could not tell it.  It would not just be career suicide but probably screw the whole rest of her life up and that of her close family and children as well - for ever.   

Think of all that sh*te that came out from August 2008 on about "marginal gains" and "taming your inner chimp".  A veritable industry. 

Against that, how would any rider be able to get out a story about one of the top coaches or suspecting a rider of doping ?  Imagine an athlete wanting to get out that a senior coach had a history of supplying PEDs.  That would really go down well and gain traction wouldn't it.   #destruction of life.

• ReplyReply

• riding too slowly

• Neo Pro
    « Reply #1843 on: February 04, 2018, 10:59 »
    OK so I am thinking aloud now.  Perhaps that DCMS has taken so long and the whole mess is coming out in dribs and drabs is a good thing. 

The media get a chance to turn their ships in a new direction with the wind. 

Blofeld (Brailsford) could appear before DCMS and just look as dodgy as hell, but that was it.  We saw that his controllers Howden and Gilbert were total cretins ("We've got tinted specs on, so we can't see anything and anyway they told us not to go down there under the track to their offices. So we did what they told us to do.  Did you know there was a pharmacy down there Bob?  No they never told us.  They did tell us they had new round wheels and needed to employ somebody as a fluffer of pillows and that they had banned nutella though.  That's how they won all those medals you know.  No other team has a fluffer or round wheels.  Team GB- be the best.").  And of course - and again I can point back to my posts when it was first mooted that Cookson was running for the top job at the UCI - everyone else has now seen how useless he is.

But then I think it was best summed up here.  http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cycling/nicole-cooke-courageously-questioning-british-sport-is-what-cycling-needs-team-sky-a7544371.html

"A suspicion lingered that the deeply unsatisfactory testimony offered by Sir Dave Brailsford to an investigative committee of MPs a month ago might have remained just that: words by a man in a sharp suit and waistcoat revealing the apparent indifference to suspicions surrounding British Cycling which, in the broader scheme of things, would actually signify nothing. There was an air of hubris about the swagger with which Brailsford thought he had killed questions about a questionable Jiffy bag package sent to his riders, though the fine details of who knew what and when commanded just a few days’ attention before the caravan moved on."

Now earlier, that sort of article would have been spiked straight away.  Think of that gopping wet interview Marr on Sunday did with Wiggins.  Cringing beyond.  But as the months tick by and more stuff comes out, more get to view the BS for what it is.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:50 by riding too slowly »

riding too slowly

• Neo Pro
    « Reply #1844 on: February 04, 2018, 11:14 »
    With Froome following Brad into the dock of public opinion before Brad has even exited it, there is a growing unease amongst the "opinion formers".  I actually thin the "opinion formers" are running behind the general public.  By public I don't mean the guys on Bike Radar or other enthusiasts.  I think they will be the last ones to change.  They were the guys who worked with or had relatives who worked at Lance's cancer charity and believed right up until Lance visited them in the week before Oprah. They kept posting "Lance is the greatest - what proof do you bunch of losers have?" right up until that time and in fact go on any forum where there is a Lance thread and some of them are still posting it up.  That yellow wrist band meant so much to them. 

I do think that the public disconnected from an emotional investment in the BC/Sky  - Team GB thrashes Putin's Russian dopers at the Olympic medal table  stuff, have already shifted their view. They can spot a dodgy shyster when they get allowed to see the other side and now, at long last, instead of BC/Sky controlling the media as a bunch of lapdogs spouting whatever drivel BC/Sky put out, the public, courtesy of DCMS, and a few key journalists,  have seen them over the last 14 months and  they do not like what they have seen.  What they have seen is BS and sh*te.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:53 by riding too slowly »

riding too slowly

• Neo Pro
    « Reply #1845 on: February 04, 2018, 11:31 »
    ok I did not fix it honestly.  Just taking a break looking at twitter and found this.
    https://twitter.com/CXHelen/status/960041830250438657

Point proven ?
  • ReplyReply

• riding too slowly

• Neo Pro
    « Reply #1846 on: February 04, 2018, 11:42 »
    So to finish off today's ramblings I think that the narrative has so changed since March 2016 that now the DCMS may have a void ahead of it, into which it can move and if they come out with a report that reflects the evidence given them, enable proper journalism and proper comment to dominate, not just flag waving fans with typewriters shouting down anyone who dares to suggest the emperor is, well not a "MASTERMIND"  but more like, well  - just a fat, rich, shyster who has been sold a see-thru suit.   

Now enough for today - I need to listen to one of those podcast thingies with Moore Birnie and Friebe.  Those guys !  The steam locomotive will be over them and round the bend before they ask "that whistle noise - was it meant for us ?"

Mastermind: How Dave Brailsford Reinvented the Wheel (90 Minutes Shorts Book 3) Kindle Edition

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D9G3NX8/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Again - where is the icon for pucking-into-a-sick-bucket-and-it-overflowing, when you need one ?
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:00 by riding too slowly »

LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #1848 on: February 08, 2018, 20:14 »
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/de-negri-provisionally-suspended-by-uci/

Pierpaolo de Negri provisionally suspended for a steroid AAF (non-negative apparently?) on 21 December.

His team MsTina-Focus say that this happened while he was a rider with Nippo-Vini Fantini - which is true.
    But they elegantly avoid mentioning that they're run by Stefano Giuliani who until last month has been a DS at ...
    Nippo-Vini Fantini. :P
  • ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    « Reply #1849 on: February 08, 2018, 20:19 »
    Is this something like the Costa Rica bust a couple of weeks back?

(I am too lazy to read italian news...)
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Grand Tour Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #1850 on: February 09, 2018, 14:34 »
    Is this something like the Costa Rica bust a couple of weeks back?

(I am too lazy to read italian news...)

No, it's a proper criminal investigation by the Italian authorities following the death of Linas Rumsas, which has so far revealed a three-generation clusterfunk of doping.

This is a U23 team, reportedly a feeder for a WT team, running what now appears to be a comprehensive doping operation including trafficking, supply, medical advice (from an unnamed but apparently "well-known" doctor) and enabled administration, the "responsible adults" of which are all alleged to have been involved in various ways.

After Rumsas' death - and I should say here that the link between drug abuse and that unfortunate event is not expressly confirmed - the operation was moved from the athletes' base to the home of the team boss' parents.

The investigation does not appear to be directly related to the transgressions of the other Rumsas son, Raimondas Jr, who tested positive shortly after his brother's death in an out-of-competition test taken in the same location as the team under investigation for a banned substance featuring prominently in raids conducted by that investigation.

http://iltirreno.gelocal.it/lucca/cronaca/2018/02/08/news/doping-in-team-dilettanti-di-ciclismo-perquisizioni-e-arresti-1.16450686 (IT)

I have not discussed this elsewhere but from what I understand, the U23 scene in Lucca is a pretty busy one and interested readers are invited to take a look at who else is running other youth teams in the same area.
  • ReplyReply

• M Gee

• Road Captain
    « Reply #1851 on: February 10, 2018, 15:47 »
    bust in Italy. Altopack team

. . .

. . . it's a proper criminal investigation by the Italian authorities following the death of Linas Rumsas, which has so far revealed a three-generation clusterfunk of doping.

This is a U23 team, reportedly a feeder for a WT team, running what now appears to be a comprehensive doping operation including trafficking, supply, medical advice (from an unnamed but apparently "well-known" doctor) and enabled administration, the "responsible adults" of which are all alleged to have been involved in various ways.
     . . .

According to at least one of the news reports, they were microdosing EPO, growth hormones, and using heavy-duty painkillers. The interesting word, in that description, is microdosing. At least, afaic.

What makes it all so interesting is pondering on what this says about the current state of anti-doping efforts. Just sayin':

• It took a cyclist's death to initiate an effective action here.
    • Said action was taken by police, not any anti-doping agency, and no discrepancies were found via rider anti-doping testing.
    • At least in this one team, the doping sounds to be universal amongst the team and supporting participants.

As a result, I have to wonder it this case is a good sign, that anti-doping measures are effective, as they had to use microdosing to get away with it? Or should we feel gob-smacked, because the pessimists are right, and we are in the middle of a microdosing dopage swamp, where the anti-doping regimes don't actually catch much (with Froome being a notable exception, and we don't know what is going to happen there, either).[1]

I have to admit, I think it is a bit of both. They DID get caught, which is good. In the pro ranks, we do seem to be down to salbutemol violations. And the guilty team was micro-dosing. All of which I would think are positive signs that the anti-doping regimes are at least somewhat effective. And it's a bad sign, because it would seem to illustrate that a rider CAN microdose and get away with it.
     1. How's THAT for a run-on sentence, eh? :D
  • ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    « Reply #1852 on: February 10, 2018, 22:24 »
    I have not discussed this elsewhere but from what I understand, the U23 scene in Lucca is a pretty busy one and interested readers are invited to take a look at who else is running other youth teams in the same area.
    Would the other youth teams in Lucca include Polartec-Kometa? (That's also a Trek farmer team, right?)
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    « Reply #1853 on: February 11, 2018, 10:16 »
    Would the other youth teams in Lucca include Polartec-Kometa? (That's also a Trek farmer team, right?)
    According to the UCI website, the team is based in Pinto near Madrid, Contador's hometown.
    And Basso is from Varese, which is in a whole other part of Italy.

Of course, "not based in the same city as that other Trek farm team that was busted in a drug raid" isn't that much of an alibi. :angel
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Grand Tour Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #1854 on: February 12, 2018, 10:03 »
    The Polartec outfit did not take over an existing Italian operation afaik. It has been an all-Spanish affair since the beginning.

In other, entirely related news, now the pendulum of the Altopack affair swings towards Rafal Majka with one of the DSs seemingly determined to take down a few others with him. Bonus points for explicitly mentioning lantern jaw as proof of T abuse.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/kolarstwo/737234/niepokojace-wiesci-la-gazzetta-dello-sport-rafal-majka-przyjmowal-testosteron (PL)
  • ReplyReply

• M Gee

• Road Captain
    « Reply #1855 on: February 13, 2018, 00:22 »
    I found this via steephill Steve - and it is an interesting interview with Landis and Zabriskie - some very candid moments.

• ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1929
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015
    « Reply #1856 on: February 13, 2018, 02:43 »
    I found this via steephill Steve - and it is an interesting interview with Landis and Zabriskie - some very candid moments.

Thanks for that. That was a fun watch. A lot of these more recent Floyd/Dave interviews have not been all that interesting, but this was cool.

Two best lines:

"In this bullsh*t race called Milan San Remo..."

'flip this bike!"
     :lol

Interesting comments on tramadol though.  :shh :-x
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Grand Tour Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #1857 on: February 16, 2018, 10:48 »
    Not news but I was trawling through my archive of emails yesterday looking for some ancient correspondence when I stumbled across something from summer 2014.

Now I should say that I get a lot of daft emails from folks, so I guess I must have filed this one under the heading "Ignore":

I'm reaching out to you as we are beginning production on a documentary feature that is going to be groundbreaking in it's exploration of clean sports and whether of not it is possible.

The film is called ICARUS ... We are looking to begin production immediately and the film is financed. I think you could be both an amazing interview subject and a fantastic resource.

Let's discuss further in detail. I can call you anytime that is good for you.

My best,

Bryan Fogel

:lol :lol :lol :D
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1929
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015
    « Reply #1858 on: February 16, 2018, 22:23 »
    Not news but I was trawling through my archive of emails yesterday looking for some ancient correspondence when I stumbled across something from summer 2014.

For real, L'arri?!?!

You could've attained international fame! :win
  • ReplyReply

• Archieboy

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 310
    • Awards: 2014, 2015, 2017 Official Prediction Game Champ2017 Vuelta Prediction Champ2017 Worlds Prediction Champ
    « Reply #1859 on: February 19, 2018, 05:29 »

You gotta laugh at this mob, even when given a chance they still come up with a positive test.

Post Merge: February 19, 2018, 07:22
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/winter-olympics/43109290
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:22 by Archieboy, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

* Dark Side Chatbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Recent Posts

Re: Roadbooks by subZ37O
    [Today at 13:35]

Re: Astana by L'arri
    [Today at 11:30]

Re: Men's Kits 2018 by LukasCPH
    [Today at 11:24]

Re: Men's Kits 2018 by LukasCPH
    [Today at 10:54]

Re: Classic de l'Ardèche & Royal Bernard Drôme Classic by t-72