collapse

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 11372
  • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

joe_papp

• Sunday Rider
  • Liked: 1
  • All is ephemeral - fame and the famous as well.
    • My Website
Re: BMC Training camp bike info
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 23:01 »
Since this was the first BMC bike thread I could find, I'll share this link here:

I think the BMC TT01 is one of the fastest, most-menacing looking TT bikes around, especially w/ the flat bar set-up.  :-* If I had Lance money, even though I hate TT's (even done while on EPO), I would buy  one just to pimp around Central Park on it (flying to NYC on my private jet, of course!).

I'm not such a fan of the BMC road bike w/ that tiny rear triangle though. It looks great as a TT machine, but looks goofy to me on the road - especially w/ a big bike like Hincapie's!

Pinarello, of course, remains the best road bike - especially Team SKY-eco version: (just kidding. I like the regular blue/black livery; and BW should never again wear a belly jersey lol)

BTW: I love how the forum software automatically embeds the video URL w/ a player window in the body of the post. Cool!
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 11372
    • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012