collapse

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 10916
  • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

cj2002

• Classics Winner
  • Liked: 3256
  • Honorary President
  • Awards: Best avatar 2012

Movistar long list for TDF. Quintana, Valverde + 7 of the remaining 12.

Betancur a surprise inclusion... but then, he hasn't DNF'd since Flanders, so maybe this is his time.
  • ReplyReply
  • He shook his head sadly and told me that endemic drug use had compelled him to give up a promising career. "Even one small local race, prize was a salami, and I see doping!" - Tim Moore: Gironimo (Riding the Very Terrible 1914 Tour of Italy)

Leadbelly

• Monument Winner
    • Liked: 6804
    • Awards: National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
    Re: Finally, a thread for all things Movistar
    « Reply #92 on: February 05, 2018, 18:39 »
    http://cyclingpro.net/spaziociclismo/worldtour/movistar-solo-tre-corse-quintana-del-tour-lultima-3-mesi/

Well this alleviates the Movistar leadership issues somewhat for most of the pre-TdF races as Quintana will only race three times in preparation for July - Oro y Paz, Catalunya and Pais Vasco.
  • ReplyReply

• t-72

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 2665
    According to leaked info (:P) in an interview with a Sky DS one week ago (ie. pre ASO won't let Froome start news):
    • Mikel Landa is a bit of a difficult guy to cooperate with, based on team Sky's experiences.
    • Team Sky thinks the relation between Quintana and Landa won't necessarily work very well throughout the tour.
    • Valverde is a very likely yellow jersey leader at the first rest day
    • both Landa and Quintana cooperate well with Valverde, problems start when the two "juniors" need to support each other
  • ReplyReply

•