collapse

Eric

• Shabba!
  • Neo Pro
  • Liked: 102
No love for comedies? Friday, starring Ice Cube and Chris Tucker is my absolute favourite. Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood is also a fantastic display of parody and satire

As far as 'serious' films go I would say my favourites are, in random order, Goodfellas, City of God, Blood Diamond, This Is England, Shottas and Godfather II

I also liked 12 Angry Men (the original 1950s one, not the crap politically correct [like throwing in a few black and female jurors constitutes political correctness] '80s remake), The Dark Knight, Terminator 2, and Raiders of the Lost Ark. In the Heat of Night would also get a mention, but blaxploitation is lol.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 14:15 by Eric »
    The best album ever: itunes.apple.com/us/album/riddim-driven-sleng-teng-extravaganza/id76251384

Havetts

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1056
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016Doper Shoot Out 2013
    Just saw Sicario, what a great and insanely intense movie with amazing cinemagraphy. Definitely movie of the year for me.
  • ReplyReply

• usedtobefast

• Domestique
    • Liked: 77

Echoes

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1333
    "Paris-Roubaix is the biggest cycling race in the world, bigger than the Tour de France, bigger than any other bike race" (Sir Bradley Wiggins)

Recent Posts

Recent Topics