collapse

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 7613
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: Betting Thread
« Reply #720 on: January 09, 2016, 18:32 »
Aussie Nat RRs

Rowney 81 with PP (Women's)
Kerby 201 with PP (Men's)

For the Men's race the only chance I see for Drapac is the break taking it. I can't see anyone beating Ewan in a sprint, but what sort of form is Gerro in? I'd rather take my chances against him from a small group, and I'll steal some research from 42x16ss as to why Kerby is the chosen option (obv the price has something to do with it too).

Heads up, Jordan Kerby (Drapac) is FLYING atm and looking like he's going for Nats, probably the TT and the TDU. He's been demolishing everyone this last month, including total destruction of my club's annual Championship Crit.

He simply ended up riding away from a group that included Jay McCarthy (Tinkoff), Michael Hepburn (Orica), Chris Williams (Norvo Nordisk), Mal Rudolph (Drapac), Jack Anderson and Josh Prete (Budget Forklifts), Nick Schultz (Etixx Conti) and Dave Edwards (Charterhouse Mason).

Nobody could mark him

Rowney is the longest Orica option I could see in the women's race. In contrast to the men's, Orica might not want a sprint (or at least not feel as confident about it). So try and get a numbers advantage in a break and play it from there.
  • ReplyReply

•