collapse

Flo

• #1 Alberto Contador fangirl
  • Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 4512
  • Awards: 2019 Worlds prediction champ2019 Giro prediction champNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2018KeithJamesMC award 2016Velorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
Re: Betting Thread
« Reply #900 on: May 01, 2018, 19:43 »
I think Froome mountain jersey @25 or so has some value. But this is probably not quite your kind of bet ;)
I'm betting on Froome for top3 in the prologue once unibet comes out with the odds - mainly because I tend to jinx my picks ;)
Unibet have him for the win at 51, top3 is usually ~ a 4th. Opening odds were 67 but unfortunately they're slow to open the top3 market. That's 1 of the downsides of the unibet win/top 3 seperate bets as opposed to normal e/w betting. However in some cases it's nice to be able to bet on top3 (I say as a super experienced better ....   :P )

I missed out on Terpstra 151 odds for Ronde.. not kidding... I looked after MSR when Trudgin won 450 with Nibali. Saw the Terpstra odds but was too hesitant to open an account :angry after that I decided and got some good winnings in Pais Vasco and Scheldeprijs but that was beginners luck :P

most of my bets are 1 euro by the way. Leadbelly, for your H2H bets, how much do you bet? I've looked at them but usually don't see any value in those odds, unless I combine them but then it's much less certain. I did manage to somehow land a fivefold combination bet in the Pais Vasco TT :o
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith
    RIP krebs