collapse

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 10759
  • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
World Championships Track and Field 2103
« on: August 10, 2013, 08:50 »
info , results and info with the world championships which start today

ofc no darkside in here

and a reminder re the chat above
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

Dancing on the Pedals

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 108
    What odds on a Jamaican 1, 2, 3, 4, in the men's 100m final.  Dasaolu, the great hope of British athletics will fail to go sub 10 seconds, and will finish 8th.  Not that I'm a pessimist or anything...

Post Merge: August 11, 2013, 21:28
    Damn you Gatlin, ruining my perfect prediction!
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 21:28 by Dancing on the Pedals, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
    'Sacrifice and hard work is our only secret' - Alberto Contador
    'Vinokourov...a lord of cycling' - Andrea Guardini
    'As world champion you wear the most beautiful jersey ever for a year. The rainbow stripes have something magical. All great champions have worn them' - Mark Cavendish

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    Fraiser-price smashes the 100

Valerie 4 in a row , nice

• ReplyReply

• Dancing on the Pedals

• Road Captain
    Not sure how to react to Ohurougu's win.  A great race to watch for sure, and always nice for Britain to get a gold, but as Stef Wyman pointed out on twitter, whereabouts never seems to get mentioned when she's winning.  Makes me feel a bit 'meh' tbh. 

SAFP was awesome - exhibition stuff.  She had that race won with about 60metres to go.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    Not sure how to react to Ohurougu's win.  A great race to watch for sure, and always nice for Britain to get a gold, but as Stef Wyman pointed out on twitter, whereabouts never seems to get mentioned when she's winning.  Makes me feel a bit 'meh' tbh. 

SAFP was awesome - exhibition stuff.  She had that race won with about 60metres to go.

true , left a bad taste in my mouth

watch as she powers away in the 200 as well

will be on the Felix wagon for that race
  • ReplyReply

• Dancing on the Pedals

• Road Captain
    Oh dear Yelena...  http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/off-the-field/Yelena-Isinbayeva-condemns-homosexuality-at-Worlds/articleshow/21846870.cms

As for the Felix bandwagon, just watched her run 22.31 in her semi without looking as if she was even trying.  Effortless grace
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 9062
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Reigning Worlds Prediction ChampReigning Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    those are some proper stupid statements by Yelena :D

what are the next big events in Russia? the WC 2018 should be no problem, we all know there are no gays in football. But the Olympics, mmh...
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

Dancing on the Pedals

• Road Captain
    Re Sochi, Stephen Fry has called on Clare Balding (who will be fronting the BBC coverage and is a well known lesbian) to boycott the games.  This new law is going to be a real pain for Russia - the Games will become incredibly politicised.
  • ReplyReply

• Dancing on the Pedals

• Road Captain
    In the men's high jump, Bondarenko is toying with the field.  Only jumped at 2 heights, gone miles clear at both.  Will go for the World Record later on for sure
  • ReplyReply

•