• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
  • Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 6786
  • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
    • Dopeology.org
  • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
Re: Retirement announcements
« Reply #300 on: November 21, 2014, 14:05 »
http://www.nusport.nl/wielrennen/3934792/van-hummel-vindt-geen-nieuwe-ploeg-en-beeindigt-loopbaan.html

Kenny couldn't find a team at the right level. :wave

Van Hummel was definitely a third-tier sprinter but a colourful character nonetheless and by no means anonymous in the peloton. Shame to see him go.
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon / Larry Sarni

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 11366
    • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    « Reply #301 on: November 21, 2014, 15:33 »
    Kenny

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(

Ok so I knew but you can never have too many nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo´s
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 7716
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #302 on: November 24, 2014, 08:02 »
    Frederik Plesner: Efter sommerferien var det slut oppe i hovedet (Danish)

The 2012 *dk junior champion Frederik Plesner stops. Lost motivation for the sport during the summer break, didn't train enough in the second half of the year, couldn't get any results (or just sit on wheels in races), and decided to call it a day.
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's WorldTour Correspondent
    2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r

L'arri

• Grand Tour Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #305 on: December 09, 2014, 11:18 »
    https://twitter.com/FredrikKess/status/542247003309481984

:(

Ouch. I had some sympathy for him in that last interview but I wonder now if there wasn't something dodgy going on with him, because he rode brilliantly during a notable purple patch for the whole team.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    • Liked: 13497
    • Awards: 2019 Tour prediction champMember of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #306 on: December 09, 2014, 11:38 »
    http://www.eurosport.se/cykel/fredrik-kessiakoff-lagger-av_sto4507202/story.shtml

(gt)

Pro cyclist Fredrik Kessiakoff has reached the end. Now he lays down his career. "I've known for a long time that I did not really have the passion that I have had before.", He says to eurosport.se.

It's been a couple of heavy seasons for Fredrik Kessiakoff after the success of the Vuelta 2012. Injuries and crashes have hampered him greatly this season and in winter, 34-year-old joined Kaizer.

- I've known for a long time that I did not really have the passion that I have had before. And then combined with that I have not found a team where I can overcome my problems. Then I will not go further just to ride a bike, but I want to cycle at a high level, and then I need backing to take me out of this hole. I can not get it, then I'd rather go ahead and do something else in life, he says on the phone at home from Monaco.

What he should do next he does not know yet, but he would love to help young cyclists, also in view of the difficulties he himself has gone through during his years on the road.

- This is what is the tricky part that I have always realized that it's hard to find anything in life that you passion for, which is so obvious to go by. It is a challenge for me to find the same vision or the same drive that I have had with the bike.

- The second I feel spontaneously that I think would be fun in the future is to have någointing with the sport of cycling to do. Any help young cyclists to take the leap to professional life and supporting them. I have experience from pro life itself and I know it is not easy to come into the world. And when you get there so people think you have everything fixed itself, but of course you also know, I have had a bumpy ride. And where I feel it would have been fun to help, and support young cyclists. It's something that I think would be fun.

Kessiakoff began his career as a mountain biker and competed among others in the Olympics in 2008. He then went on to a successful time as a road cyclist.

His career reached its climax in 2012 when he won a stage in the Vuelta a España and even had Berga's jersey in the Tour de France seven stages. The year before he won the Tour of Austria.

last month he already said on the same site

(gt) "I do not sit at home and feeling depressed, but I do not know right now what I should do next year - I enjoy it. It feels good. I try to live in the moment, I am enjoying my free time, is at home in Sweden and meet my family and my friends, and it has been pretty good. Then sooner or later it will become clear what to do next year. Then I know when I mapped out a path for it and a way for it. But right now, I have not solved it and then I can not map out a path, and it's very nice I must say."

edit: on his website there's also a statement in English:

All good things must come to an end...

It is today with no regrets that I am announcing my retirement from professional cycling. After two years filled with injuries and health problems I have failed to find a team for 2015 on a level that I find inspiring and I therefore think it is the right time for me to move on.

I look back on a 15year long journey with the bronze medal at the 2006 MTB Worlds, the MTB World Cup race victory in Maribor 2007, winning the Tour of Austria overall 2011, wearing the polka-dot jersey at the 2012 Tour de France and the stage win at the Vuelta Espana 2012 as highlights.

I would like to take this opportunity to especially thank my girlfriend Maria for her endless support, sacrifices and encouragement, Gustav Larsson for never saying no to training and my family for always being there. Thank you also to my fans, sponsors and teammates.

I am looking forward to a second career. Exactly what that is, is still to be discovered.

• ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 11:52 by search »
    "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

search

• World Champion
    • Awards: 2019 Tour prediction champMember of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013

search

• World Champion
    « Reply #308 on: December 10, 2014, 23:13 »
    there's a long interview with Kessiakoff on eurosport.se now:

(gt)

INTERVIEW: Kessiakoff: "When the season ended, it was such a relief"

34 years old puts Fredrik Kessiakoff point of his career. He made it to the top of the world in both mountain biking and road, but eventually became the setbacks too big. "Even in the summer, I was so down that I felt I could barely finish the season," he says to eurosport.se.

Fredrik Kessiakoff was something of a Swedish pioneer mountain bike when he embarked on a pro career that took him including a World Cup victory and the bronze at the World Championships. After the 2008 Olympics, he switched to the road, and more than anything else will probably Swedish cycling fans remember him wearing Tour's mountain spotted price shirt which he wore in a total of seven days in summer 2012 and eventually lost after an exciting battle against Thomas Voeckler.

From being among the world's elite MTB he also managed to fight with the best on the road when he was on top. He won the Tour of Austria, he was among the top overall in the Vuelta a España before he became gastric two weeks into the contest in 2011. He beat Fabian Cancellara at home in a tempo stage in Switzerland around, and Alberto Contador and Chris Froome in Vueltans long-paced stage in 2012 .

But the road career has also carried the pressure and stress and adversity. The success in 2012 was the last actual results as he did. Neither he nor Astana wanted to extend the contract, and without having found a team that can help him to perform at the level he wants, he has now decided to quit.

- It has been a very tough year, especially mentally. And already this summer, I was so down that I felt I could barely finish the season. I had to fight to even hurricanes train. There were setbacks and it was not fun anymore to get out on the bike, he says.

- It has a lot to do with that I have not had any results and no success, and I have certainly had pressure from the team and so on. And then I have felt that it was not fun anymore, it was not on my own terms. When the season was over, it was such a heavenly relief. Since I have just been waiting for - usually over a period of rest, it's incredibly nice in two, three, maybe four weeks to not cycle more, but to do otherwise. Since usually the desire to come back, it tends to come slowly. But this year has come at all. That is why I first came into December, but I'm going with my winter training. For I have known that I will not sit here in January and undo me, but I have given it the time it has taken to possibly bring back a craving. But I sit here now and it feels great every day that I do not need to go out on the bike. So I really feel that it's the right decision. But that's a long time I've felt like this.

Since road career started, he has struggled in periods. In 2012 he got out he was allergic to pollen which leads to asthma. He has had a fragile and unpredictable form, both have been able to disappear suddenly and hit the height of peak earnings.

The first time he knew of the problems was in 2008, the last year of mountain biking. After a good winter he went to the Cape Epic stage race on MTB, and felt bad.

- After that, I have always had dips in the season, but they have become longer and longer, and deeper and deeper. Even in 2011, when I had a tough spring. But then I got a respite from the team might say, the early part of the summer. I was in Sweden and trained on and felt that I had no pressure from the team. That's what I feel now, that as I have had higher expectations I have gotten less and less breathing room. Then it is a negative spiral. For I have always had it there respite. The opportunity to take a step back, get harmony, and then it just released, he said.

- It has become tougher and tougher and especially harder and harder for me to take me out of these depressions.

After the success on the Tour in 2012, he wrote a new contract with Astana, one of the richest teams where he now was one of the best paid truckers. But since then he has barely made any profit at all, despite much suffering and work. Last year he became ill and the shape disappeared during the Giro, where he still was with and helped forward Vincenzo Nibali to total victory. Then he crashed just five days into the tour, and so there was not much left in the season.

This year he crashed during the Strade Bianche in February and pitched deep flesh wound on gravel roads. It was the beginning of a painful ours, where the team against doctor's advice sent him to the contest after contest, even though he was far behind in every single hill. They wanted to race him in shape, but he did not get better. In summer, it was found that he had had an infection in the body.

In landsvägsscykling you are an employee of a team, with expectations and requirements, which Kessiakoff has taken very seriously but has not always been easy to live up to.

- On the mountain, I was much more himself. Then it was me who decided my training program and I was able to determine that this week I will rest and I'll run an important race next weekend. On the road it's "oh well, Fredrik, now we determine the competition program, this is how it looks." Then maybe you think "what a relief, now I have a little breathing room here," they say, "Nämen Frederick, we think you need to compete." Well, okay. Then you have nothing to say, but then you have to go there. Then you should have a certain level, and I could not live up to it so it was like I was at home and lay on the couch, I did not look after me. It became very negative and I was stressed and so on.

Kessiakoff has also been addicted to Astana will help him with his health problems, and the dialogue has not always worked, especially the last two years. He would have needed more help to come to grips with their problems.

- You think what good, now he is pro, now everything is clear. Now he has no problem anymore. But for me, the problems start for real when you become a pro. For that is when you cut ties with all the support you have from home. You are expected to move abroad and stay alone and the team will take care of you. But the point of course the 26, 27, 28 other cyclists that they should take care of, and it's three doctors and they hit one every three races. As a doctor hits you actually every three months, and he is busy he goes home and has its own reception. So I think it looks different than you think. It looks very cool and professional, but I think that there is a need there for support, from a parent club or from a union. From any intermediary simply.

But he's glad he switched to road when he did it.

- Yes, absolutely. Here and now when I look back on my career, I've done quite a lot. Getting past the first neoproåret is quite difficult. Often people much younger than I was when they step over, so it is often that you get a two-year contract, but maybe you're 22, 23, 24 - that's pretty hard to get results then. I came in, not with more experience but I had a little more cykelår basically. So I could do pretty good from me. And that I think is behind that my career on the road anyway became so long as it was. When I stepped in, I thought that this could be a year, it could be two or three. Now, when it still was six, so I feel that I have done over the average length of professionals. It still feels very good. I've done some results. Since we know the how heavy it was and how tough it is, and what a tough sport this is.

But even if it feels right, it is a difficult decision to lay off with that which has been your whole life.

- I've actually been difficult to say the words, or what I say to you, that I lay down. Because there has been an identity, that I should ride a bike. And when I think of the future, I think that "yes, I have to be able to ride well," but then I think that no, I do not ride anymore, I might not stick out and ride, and I can maybe do things to do well, in the form of training and to touch me and that stuff that I feel I need to do to feel good.

- So it's still very much of my identity this to be a cyclist, and that I may now start talking like I'm a former cyclist and former professional cyclist, it feels really strange. But just as it's hard to cut ties, so the minute I think about what I do not have to do every day, so I feel that "God what a relief to get rid of all that stuff," for all that was worth it when it went well. When it went well so we know that okay, the more effort on the bike the more I get results on the races. But when there is no longer go hand in hand, then you are in that position I'm in now, what the heck, I was of course not because I want to ride a bike, but it was for those results. And then it also feels natural to have made this decision.

He stops while the credibility of his team the past four years, Astana, is challenged by including a number of doping cases. But Kessiakoff think the sport in general is clean.

- I'm really surprised when people still go there. At the same time, I get almost a little happy when I see someone go there, because then I think that "God what a relief," then we lose the additional idiot from the sport. For it is nevertheless what is required. And maybe people will always try to cheat, but it kännns that it's pretty low level in what they're doing, it's steroids and EPO, it feels like the 80s or 90s doping, this all know that you can go there. There's really no other word than idiots to describe people who are doing just that.

- But there is money to be made in international sport. It's like, for my part, I had been a different, had I had a different view of doping, I might have been tempted to dope me to sort out my problems. But I grew up with it not on the map. And my life's dream was not to be on the podium, that's not why I bicycles. I want to stand so high up on the podium as I can. As loud as I can based on my circumstances, as a person and the physical and mental conditions I have been born with and which I have been able to push myself to. Better than that, I do not deserve, because I realize that we are not all equal. There are those who have more talent than I have. That might have had other conditions, have felt his body better or have other muscle fibers or other psyche. And I can not take me longer than I can with my prospects.

- But you realize that there are people who become desperate when there is money to be made or there is pressure. There is also such a thing can be a problem in bicycle racing, too much pressure can be negative as well. But for me this is the sport of cycling clean. Then there are idiots, but I do not think there is organized doping at the level of cycling in all cases. I think absolutely not.

He does not know yet what he will do in the future, but he would love to help young riders in professional life, for example, just when you end up in the interstices of having to take care of yourself and live up to the requirements that the team has. He still do not know in what form. Through his club Skara he has connections to the newly established Swedish project Three Mountains.

- I was in discussions with them before they even started. But until now, I have felt that I wanted to give my career a chance. But of course it's great to team there, and we'll see if there may be any difference to me where or how it is now. I think it's great to have a good Swedish team, but there is still a gap between competing in Sweden and some abroad, to enter the pro teams at the highest level.

Until further notice, he lives left in Monaco with his girlfriend Maria Kullberg who has been with the entire professional adventure. Many find it strange bike professionals who have girlfriends who do not work, but they often do much of the work around without being seen, says Kessiakoff.

- I believe that not everyone understands how important it anyway have been for me to have someone who has made this journey with me. Not least I, who have not had so much as a sounding board outside my family and my girlfriend - it's been those who have taken a lot of discussions about how to create this plan and everything around training. So it will be a big change for us both. For she has also been a big part of this trip, for sure.

The goal right now is to move towards Sweden, although Kessiakoff may well imagine that continue life anywhere else in the world. It scares him, he says.

- She looks enough really looking forward to the next step as well. At last she can get out and get a job with work colleagues and not only have to work for me. We know well both of them that it's scary to step out of professional cycling, but I think we both of them think it's exciting and fun to start a second career.

Kessiakoff of the highlights of his career:

Overall victory in the Tour of Austria 2011
    - It was fun, win total. I think I showed that I was very complete. I won the toppmålgången there, and then people started talking about that I was not good at pace and I thought wait a minute, I know I can run well on pace. Santambrogio was it who was second, then, as I was driving on the time trial. It was a highlight of my life really, in my career.

The victory at the tempo stage of the Vuelta 2012
    - I talked pecis with my girlfriend about this and we looked back at my career and said that beat Contador - I saw him in the Basque country here, last year it was well. I sat on the bus and had been driving, and looked at the last riders. Then it was Valverde and Contador and I thought, heck, they just sprinting the whole tempo stage. Then I thought back and felt that, yes but I hit the Contador, with seventeen seconds each well, in the Vuelta. So it's a highlight.

The battle for the mountain prize jersey in the Tour de France 2012
    - It feels great to have driven there, it was my first Tour de France, and being able to go in and do nothing - I felt that I was with, I had the legs for it.

Mountain Biking years
    - That I won a World Cup. Which was also the reason I felt I could make the jump to road sport. And then I was third at the World Championships, European Championships and World Cup overall. I was never the best, but I was up there, I was in some kind of world elite. It's great fun to think back on.

• ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 8440
    • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
    « Reply #309 on: December 15, 2014, 17:57 »
    http://www.radsport-news.com/sport/sportnews_90756.htm

Forke says bye bye.

So I think that means the number of pro cyclists following Flo on twitter is back down to one.  :P
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Grand Tour Winner
      • Dopeology.org
    « Reply #310 on: January 13, 2015, 19:05 »
    Nick Nuyens has retired after failing to find a suitable contract for 2015.

I heard it on the radio in the supermarket this evening... only in Flanders! ;)

The only thing he wishes he'd been able to do was to win the Belgian Nats, otherwise he is satisfied with his career.

He appears also to say that he holds a financial interest in a supermarket but he'd like to do something in youth cycling. All that only after taking a decent break first.

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/wielrennen/1.2207584 (NL)
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    « Reply #311 on: February 16, 2015, 11:18 »
    Luca Dodi will retire for the moment, after two seasons with #lampre he did not manage to find a new team for 2015. He is working in a gym currently and plans to involve at a university next year

http://www.spaziociclismo.it/ciclomercato/ciclomercato-dodi-sembra-che-il-mondo-del-ciclismo-si-sia-di-colpo-dimenticato-della-mia-esistenza-44414
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r

cj2002

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 3257
    • Honorary President
    • Awards: Best avatar 2012
    « Reply #313 on: February 16, 2015, 12:17 »
    He'll be 34, have won somewhere between 5 and 8 Grand Tours. I'd say he would have earned retirement by then.

Plus, by 2016, there will be a whole tranche of younger competition for GT GC wins. Why not quit while you're ahead?!
  • ReplyReply
  • He shook his head sadly and told me that endemic drug use had compelled him to give up a promising career. "Even one small local race, prize was a salami, and I see doping!" - Tim Moore: Gironimo (Riding the Very Terrible 1914 Tour of Italy)

Flo

• #1 Alberto Contador fangirl
    • Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 4563
    • Awards: 2019 Worlds prediction champ2019 Giro prediction champNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2018KeithJamesMC award 2016Velorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
    « Reply #314 on: February 16, 2015, 12:17 »
    he's been preparing us for the announcement for a while now :P
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith
    RIP krebs

cj2002

• Classics Winner
    • Honorary President
    « Reply #315 on: February 16, 2015, 12:18 »
    he's been preparing us for the announcement for a while now :P

It gives you 2 years to find a new icon, Florry  :) :cool
  • ReplyReply

• Flo

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Awards: 2019 Worlds prediction champ2019 Giro prediction champNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2018KeithJamesMC award 2016Velorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
    « Reply #316 on: February 16, 2015, 12:20 »
    He'll be 34, have won somewhere between 5 and 8 Grand Tours. I'd say he would have earned retirement by then.

:? :?
  • ReplyReply

• cj2002

• Classics Winner
    • Honorary President
    « Reply #317 on: February 16, 2015, 12:25 »
    :? :?

CJ can't count, everybody. Don't worry - it's not like I do quantitative risk assessments on consumer products for a living, so you're all safe :fp

He'll be 34, have won somewhere between 6 and 10 Grand Tours. I'd say he would have earned retirement by then.

That's better...
  • ReplyReply

• Flo

• Grand Tour Winner

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r

cj2002

• Classics Winner
    • Honorary President
    « Reply #320 on: March 05, 2015, 11:27 »
    Antonio Piedra, latterly of Caja Rural, has retired after not finding a contract for 2015.

http://www.ciclismoafondo.es/competicion/noticias-competicion/articulo/Retirada-Antonio-Piedra

The Spaniard - who spent his entire 8-year career in his homeland - was not a prolific winner. Although he has the enviable statistic that one third of his pro-wins came in the Vuelta Espana (a grand total of 1 stage), when he took a solo win to the summit at Lagos De Covadonga in 2012. That was to be his last visit to the top step of the podium[1].
     1. It was two stages (and three days) later, of course, when a certain Alberto Contador won the stage to Fuente De to take an unassailable lead in the overall competition, sealing his comeback season with a bang
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r

just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r

search

• World Champion

LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 7716
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #325 on: June 05, 2015, 20:20 »
    Daan Olivier retiring to study for a different career.
    Good for him. :cool
  • ReplyReply

• Joelsim

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1822
      • Music To Your Ears
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016New member of the year 2015

Jamsque

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 861
    « Reply #327 on: June 13, 2015, 22:30 »
    I was sad that he didn't make it to the end of Il Giro this year, and I'm sad to see him go. I loved watching him back in the Fassa Bortolo days.
  • ReplyReply

• Joelsim

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1822
      • Music To Your Ears
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016New member of the year 2015
    « Reply #328 on: June 13, 2015, 22:37 »
    I was sad that he didn't make it to the end of Il Giro this year, and I'm sad to see him go. I loved watching him back in the Fassa Bortolo days.

Legend.
  • ReplyReply

• Armchair Cyclist

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 3088
    • Awards: 2019 Spring Classics Prediction Champ2018 Tour de France CQ game winner
    « Reply #329 on: July 14, 2015, 07:20 »
    Not an announced retirement, but the rigours of treatment, combined with his age, seems to make it inevitable that Ivan Basso has raced his last significant race.

Every good wish to Ivan and all those around him for the battle ahead.  We often talk of courage in relation to those facing cancer treatments: going to the press within two hours of diagnosis is a cruel additional courage to expect of anyone. 

The last thing he needs now, or the principle of dignified discussion needs now, is uninformed speculation about PEDs as causative: I was appalled by Dark Side leaping onto this.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts