collapse

Dekker_Tifosi

• Super Saiyan 3
  • Neo Pro
  • Liked: 3
Re: Football
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2012, 13:36 »
Obefami Martins, another one of those speedy ones. Although that might just be because he was so overrated in PES 6  ;D

• ReplyReply

• Ryaguas

• WTF?
    • Neo Pro
    • Liked: 0
    • The Hitch's fan
    « Reply #31 on: January 27, 2012, 13:53 »
    Now that you talk about Overmars... From that Dutch Selection one of my favorite players was Cocu! He was a great No 5... also a well Defender!
  • ReplyReply
  • Inspired by Climbing
    Allez Contador

Dekker_Tifosi

• Super Saiyan 3
    • Neo Pro
    « Reply #32 on: January 27, 2012, 14:26 »
    Cocu was a real utility player. His best position was central midfield (/defensive midfielder). But he could play everywhere. He has played as left back, centre back, centre midfielder, attacking midfielder, left winger and even striker.  ;D
  • ReplyReply

• Zam

• everything and nothing.
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 475
    « Reply #33 on: January 27, 2012, 18:20 »
    Cocu was a real utility player. His best position was central midfield (/defensive midfielder). But he could play everywhere. He has played as left back, centre back, centre midfielder, attacking midfielder, left winger and even striker.  ;D

One of my fav player ever and yes i have seen him play in every position.
  • ReplyReply

• Zam

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 18:25 »
    Delighted to see that you're for Ajax! Beware of Havetts, he is the enemy. ;)

I have come to the conclusion that Messi is the best player I have ever seen, yes, better than Maradona even. I'm talking purely as a 'player'. The greatest football personality for me, considering all aspects, can only be our legendary #14, the one and only Jopie Cruijff uit Betondorp. :P
  • ReplyReply

• Ryaguas

• WTF?
    • Neo Pro
    • Liked: 0
    • The Hitch's fan
    « Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 18:40 »
    Someone from Real Madrid did it recently successfully the He gave a pass to goal... Was Benzema or Ozil tho... Marcelo always tries it!
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 897
    • Awards: Best Opening Post 2012Member you would most like to meet in real life 2012
    « Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 05:20 »
    Cocu's name reminds of one of the best transfers ever, Coco for Seedorf. Legendary. Now, where's Craig?
  • ReplyReply

• Havetts

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1056
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016Doper Shoot Out 2013
    « Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 13:12 »
    Watching Liverpool - United, the  atmosphere on Anfield is awesome as usual :).
  • ReplyReply

• Havetts

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 13:26 »
    1-1

Nice goal by Park.. cmon Liverpool
  • ReplyReply

• Zam

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 18:22 »
    Udinese vs Juventus could be a great match.
  • ReplyReply

• Amsterhammer

• Proud owner of Vacansoleil
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 16
    « Reply #40 on: January 28, 2012, 20:52 »
    Nice to see both Manchester clubs out of both cups. :P

Real won, Barca about to start, Roda leading AZ 2-0 at HT, so an Ajax win in Rotterdam tomorrow would be extra sweet!
  • ReplyReply
  • Rock On and keep the Faith

Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 889
    « Reply #41 on: January 28, 2012, 20:58 »
    Nice to see both Manchester clubs out of both cups. :P

Real won, Barca about to start, Roda leading AZ 2-0 at HT, so an Ajax win in Rotterdam tomorrow would be extra sweet!
    Hey Hamsterhammer, is Ajax play well lately. you know after Dinamo and CL ;D
  • ReplyReply
  • Reverend Fred Saves!!

Zam

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #42 on: January 28, 2012, 22:31 »
    There is report that Mourino would leave real at the end of the season. twitter- DuncanCastles Duncan Castles
    Jose Mourinho has decided to quit Real Madrid at the end of this season for a Premier League job. On @ST_Sport
  • ReplyReply

• Amsterhammer

• Road Captain
    « Reply #43 on: January 28, 2012, 23:18 »
    Hey Hamsterhammer, is Ajax play well lately. you know after Dinamo and CL ;D

Hey, crazy Croat, how are you doing?

Ajax are still sh!t, I'm afraid. Tomorrow 's game at Feyenoord will determine if they can challenge for the title or if they will only be also-rans for the rest of the season. They need to win.

There is report that Mourino would leave real at the end of the season. twitter- DuncanCastles Duncan Castles
    Jose Mourinho has decided to quit Real Madrid at the end of this season for a Premier League job. On @ST_Sport

I heard that if he wants to leave in the summer it'll cost him around 20m to buy off his contract! ::)

There is a REALLY AMAZING rumor going around in London!!

Carlitos 'West Ham legend' Tevez may be coming back on loan!! :o :P

Apparently, Citeh are unable to sell him in this window and they won't let him go abroad on loan. Obviously, they won't loan him to another Prem club, but have no objection to him getting and staying match fit with us. He wants to come and play for us, for whatever the loan period would be, either till the end of the season, or shorter. The stumbling block is clearly his wages of 250k PER WEEK, but they are, according to the rumor, negotiating about this right now. This would be too amazing if it happened. Really f****ing unbelievable. :P
  • ReplyReply

• Zam

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 23:22 »
    Hey, crazy Croat, how are you doing?

Ajax are still sh!t, I'm afraid. Tomorrow 's game at Feyenoord will determine if they can challenge for the title or if they will only be also-rans for the rest of the season. They need to win.

I heard that if he wants to leave in the summer it'll cost him around 20m to buy off his contract! ::)

There is a REALLY AMAZING rumor going around in London!!

Apparently, Citeh are unable to sell him in this window and they won't let him go abroad on loan. Obviously, they won't loan him to another Prem club, but have no objection to him getting and staying match fit with us. He wants to come and play for us, for whatever the loan period would be, either till the end of the season, or shorter. The stumbling block is clearly his wages of 250k PER WEEK, but they are, according to the rumor, negotiating about this right now. This would be too amazing if it happened. Really f****ing unbelievable. :P
    where did you hear it?  ::)
  • ReplyReply

• DinZ

• 2.2 is where it is at
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 359
    « Reply #45 on: January 28, 2012, 23:47 »

Cannot see it happening. thought he wanted back to South America, so they could loan him out there. would be shocking if he did come back, even as the hammers biggest rivals right now would love to see that.
  • ReplyReply

• Havetts

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #46 on: January 29, 2012, 00:02 »
    About 13 hours to go till Feyenoord-Ajax.. Can't wait to see Feyenoord win! ;)
  • ReplyReply

• Amsterhammer

• Road Captain
    « Reply #47 on: January 29, 2012, 00:05 »
    Cannot see it happening. thought he wanted back to South America, so they could loan him out there. would be shocking if he did come back, even as the hammers biggest rivals right now would love to see that.

Apparently, and I am not privy to their reasoning, Citeh don't want to loan him abroad. Which is why they find it acceptable that he comes to us, and he has made it clear that he would be very happy to come back. If all this is true (who knows?), then it would be a logical move that would suit all parties.
  • ReplyReply

• DinZ

• 2.2 is where it is at
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 359
    « Reply #48 on: January 29, 2012, 00:10 »
    Apparently, and I am not privy to their reasoning, Citeh don't want to loan him abroad. Which is why they find it acceptable that he comes to us, and he has made it clear that he would be very happy to come back. If all this is true (who knows?), then it would be a logical move that would suit all parties.

Would be great, I love to see a true quality player, with a team willing to dedicate themselves to that player, playing slightly below their expected level. Tevez in the championship would be fun to watch.

• ReplyReply

• Amsterhammer

• Road Captain
    « Reply #49 on: January 29, 2012, 00:14 »
    About 13 hours to go till Feyenoord-Ajax.. Can't wait to see Feyenoord win! ;)

Aha, the first provocation. :P

I'll just remind you that no matter how badly Ajax plays, they always play a special game in the Kuip. I had to go back to 05/06 to find the last time you won a game against Ajax! ;D Since then, you've taken exactly 4 points off us in the competition in six seasons.

Still, yes, it could happen. I feel a little uneasy because they really have been awful lately, and lots of important players are still missing through injury. Other important players are missing on the pitch. :-[
  • ReplyReply

• Zam

• Classics Winner

Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 889
    « Reply #51 on: January 29, 2012, 09:22 »
    Well, where is best riots I should looking for in Holland I mean Ajax vs Feyenoord or PSV?
    That mourinho thing, I think he is only man who has something to make discipline team from those rich girls >:(
  • ReplyReply

• Havetts

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #52 on: January 29, 2012, 13:41 »
    4-2! Oh hell yeaaaaaa!
  • ReplyReply

• Zam

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #53 on: January 29, 2012, 15:13 »
    lol...now that is funny :P
  • ReplyReply

• Amsterhammer

• Road Captain
    « Reply #54 on: January 29, 2012, 15:22 »
    4-2! Oh hell yeaaaaaa!

Congrats, you deserved the win, you were the less bad of two poor teams. We'll be fighting it out for places 4,5,6. :(

I wonder what the final score would have been without that gratuitous penalty, that was never a pen in a million years, Vertonghen clearly played the ball before your man fell over his leg. Another appalling refereeing blunder. I still think you would have won, we were awful and deserved nothing.
  • ReplyReply

• Dekker_Tifosi

• Super Saiyan 3
    • Neo Pro
    « Reply #55 on: January 29, 2012, 15:27 »
    Boy Ajax is horrible...really :( not glad to say it but it's been like this for a while now.

Doesn't seem like De Boer can get it on track
  • ReplyReply

• Havetts

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #56 on: January 29, 2012, 15:28 »
    I wonder what the final score would have been without that gratuitous penalty, that was never a pen in a million years, Vertonghen clearly played the ball before your man fell over his leg. Another appalling refereeing blunder. I still think you would have won, we were awful and deserved nothing.

He hit Guidetti from the side with his legs, not even close to the ball and taking an opportunity away from him, how could it not be a penalty :P? I can't see Guidetti staying after the summer if he keeps on playing like this, we might even still lose him, which would be such a b*tch.

Atmosphere in the Kuip after winning:

• ReplyReply

• Amsterhammer

• Road Captain
    « Reply #57 on: January 29, 2012, 15:33 »
    He hit Guidetti from the side with his legs, not even close to the ball....

Atmosphere in the Kuip after winning:

The replay CLEARLY shows Verthongen's foot first poking the ball away, then he falls over the leg. Wash your eyes out and see what the NOS shows tonight.

Marvellous isn't it, when your first league win over the enemy since 05-06 is celebrated like the European Cup. ;D
  • ReplyReply

• Havetts

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #58 on: January 29, 2012, 15:36 »
    Mhm, I haven't seen the replay yet. I'll have a look tonight - so I might reconsider.

And yes, it is relieving to finally win since 06 :).
  • ReplyReply

• Ram

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 897
    • Awards: Best Opening Post 2012Member you would most like to meet in real life 2012
    « Reply #59 on: January 29, 2012, 15:38 »
    Shillong 1 Pune 1
    The lack of Jeje may be hurting Pune (out for 8 weeks). Not good when your second striker is Subhash Singh. Eleven matches unbeaten though, third place in touching distance. Hate the name red lizards, truly sh!te.
  • ReplyReply

•