collapse

LukasCPH

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 5912
    • lukascph.media
  • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
Re: Idiotic Sporting Events
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2012, 22:05 »
:fp
I spent the majority of the winter olympics watching curling and it is actually enthralling (imo only everyone else probably thinks I am bonkers) but I got into to it and just couldnt get out..

I don't think you're bonkers. I like to watch curling as well.
Now the rest of VR will think we're both bonkers... ;D
  • ReplyReply
  • 2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own.
    RIP Keith

Fetisoff

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 12
    « Reply #31 on: July 19, 2012, 23:25 »
    Yep, both of you guys are bonkers.

But to be fully honest I actually tried playing in once, cause my girlfriend at the time wanted to. So does that make me bonkers as well? Or even worse, maybe?
  • ReplyReply
  • Denis Menchov - The Legend

DinZ

• 2.2 is where it is at
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 359
    « Reply #32 on: July 20, 2012, 00:15 »
    :fp
    I spent the majority of the winter olympics watching curling and it is actually enthralling (imo only everyone else probably thinks I am bonkers) but I got into to it and just couldnt get out..

Men or womens. I watched a fair amount if womens.

As for company events, two of the most fun ones i have done were lawn bowls and crocket. Sunny day with a few beers, both are great.
  • ReplyReply

• Fetisoff

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 12
    « Reply #33 on: July 20, 2012, 00:19 »
    Speaking of beer and "sports". Here's another one where you need just the right amount of booze to be able to play (tried it couple times, sucked) - if you don't have enough it's stupid and no fun. If you have too much - you lose the hand-eye coordination and really suck (and therefore unable to laugh at other drunks really sucking at the game)

• ReplyReply

•