collapse

LukasCPH

• World Champion
  • Liked: 7513
    • lukascph.media
  • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
Re: The 2014 CQ Ranking Manager Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2013, 12:13 »
Ok - looking at this i cant see anything to say if i can change my team later?  I ask because you select 25 to 33, why a range?  do i select 33 riders and then pick 25 from that for certain races?  Or are the riders I pick and sumbit the riders i am stuck with for the whole year?

Help please.... :o
You pick once, before the first race of the 2014 season, and are 'stuck' with that selection for the whole year.
Within the 7500 point budget, you have to choose at least 25 riders, and you may choose no more than 33.

Meaning that if you want to select riders with more points on average (reasoning that they're more certain to score), you still have to select 25 riders - you can't just pick Froome, Purito and Valverde and be done. And if you want to select riders with less points on average (reasoning that they're bargains and could prove important if they have a standout year), you have to stop with 33 riders.
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's WorldTour Correspondent
    2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean