collapse


froome19

  • Classics Winner
  • Country: gb
  • Posts: 4934
  • Liked: 2048
  • Awards: 2015 National Championships Prediction Game Champion
Re: The 2014 CQ Ranking Manager Thread
« Reply #450 on: March 10, 2014, 21:30 »
Update #9: Josedin takes the honours as wizard_of_oz hangs on for another week

Josedin took advantage of Omega Pharma Quick-Step's early season dominance and the points bonanza that is Tour de Langkawi to claim a comfortable weekly victory. Guillaume van Keirsbulck was the teams highest scorer, closely followed by Esteban Chaves, Michal Kwiatkowsi, Theo Bos, and Andrea Guardini in that order.
 
There is a tie for 2nd place between two very different teams. Nicosix's collected points from 9 different races - Tour de Langkawi, GP Camaiore, Le Samyn, Strade Bianche, Roma Maxima, Driedaagse van West-Vlaanderen, Paris-Nice, GP Ville de Lillers, and because CQ Ranking has included points from today's (Monday) races in this update, Tour de Taiwan. While 90% of Ruudz0r's points came from just Langkawi (Kudus, Chaves, Kruijswijk & Zilioli), with Cunego contributing the remaining 10% at Strade Bianche.

The 4th & 5th best teams of the week - Eric8_A and Grimm - are the two highest movers.

This Week's Top Scorers
1. Josedin  412
2. Ruudz0r  358
2. Nicosix  358
4. Eric8_A  352
5. Grimm  331

This Week's High Movers
1. Eric8_A  (+37)
2. Grimm  (+34)
3. Zuremelk  (+28)
3. Cyivel  (+28)
5. bicing  (+27)


It couldn't be much closer at the top of the overall ranking, but wizard_of_oz is still hanging on up there. We'll see if he can make it 10 out of 10 next week when search takes over the updates.

Top 10 Overall
1. (-) wizard_of_oz   2402
2. (-) Geraint Too Fast   2399
3. (+1) lenissart   2253
4. (-1) just some guy   2242
5. (+2) ItalianGigolo   2154
6. (+3) knallertjeblaf   2128
7. (-2) Ruvu75   2106
8. (-) riaroadtrip   2079
9. (+1) Kazistuta   1999
10. (+11) Ruudz0r   1940


Spreadsheet at Dropbox

Shame, Geraint couldn't take the lead in time for his last update. But safe to say that the Wizard has woven his lack piece of magic. I think he is all out of tricks.
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith

     

    Recent Posts

    Re: Mens' transfers and Rumors 2019-20 by al_pacino
    [December 11, 2019, 22:01]


    Re: The Start-Up Nation of Cycling by search
    [December 11, 2019, 17:46]


    Re: The Start-Up Nation of Cycling by Joelsim
    [December 11, 2019, 16:52]


    Re: The Start-Up Nation of Cycling by Leadbelly
    [December 11, 2019, 16:47]


    Re: The Start-Up Nation of Cycling by Leadbelly
    [December 11, 2019, 16:07]


    Re: The Start-Up Nation of Cycling by search
    [December 11, 2019, 15:15]



    Top
    Back to top