collapse

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 11441
  • Awards: 2020 Tour de France CQ Game winner2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
Re: The 2014 CQ Ranking Manager Thread
« Reply #780 on: November 15, 2014, 07:05 »
so to go into things further

in 2017 we will at last call have WT teams of 16 and 24 riders, they will have a 8 rider Devo team ( there maybe room if a rider is injuried for a devo rider to ride in the senor team )

So the average of those 16 will be higher I think but less riders, also the rider numbers racing will be less, ie teams of 6 and 8

I can see 2 ways of going about this in 2017

1. Teams of 24 riders at whatever the average is, might be close to 8000 points, but the races will change and therefore points will as well, some will drop from being WT etc etc  , basically same set up as now

2. and this is the one I like We have a combine of what we know as the main and Youth game , ie we have 24 riders @ x , where x = the average WT team points and 8 youth riders @ somewhere around 1000 points

It then become much more complex, but it combines the games, I would then like a womens CQ game to take place of the youth, I am excel stupid but I could get the players  ;) if people want to set it up

ps Skids or MC if you want tocopy and paste these over at the Pit go for it

• ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014