The new training professional female ASD Giusfredi Cycling you can count on eleven young and new athletes will be paired with a men's professional team whose sponsor is a prestigious brand in the cycling world and will be presented at the start of the 2015 season as a young team , dynamic and ambitious.
MASS AND COZZILE (PT) - They are young, determined and ambitious: it is only 22 years old, the average age of the new team Tuscan born thanks to the return of the historic Asd Giusfredi Cycling pairing and, with it, a men's professional team whose sponsors is a prestigious brand in the world of cycling. This collaboration will create a partnership of the Professional Female, ready to to? Ffrontare all the most important races of the International UCI cycling calendar (pictured Fabiano Ghilardi, Rossella Ratto's recent victory in the Tour of Emilia which will be one of the top riders of the Tuscan team) .
The cyclists are overlapped:
• Rossella Ratto twenty more years to accomplish, one of the most quoted cyclists in the world, a bronze medal at the World Championships Road in Florence in 2013 and European Champion in the Junior Road and Time Trial in Offi? from 2011.
champion Bergamo, coming from ' Estado de Mexico Faren.
• Anna Zita Maria Stricker (ITA), twenty from dall'Astana Be Pink, already second at the European Championships and third at the World Juniors in 2012.
• Valentina Bastianelli (ITA), twenty-six from the Michela Fanini, known in the world of two wheels as a striker born.
• Anna Trevisi (ITA), twenty-two from dall'Estado de Mexico Faren, former gold in Ankara in Turkey at the World Junior Championships in 2010.
• Mary Alice Arzuffi (ITA) twenties athlete that comes dall'Astana Be Pink, ciclocrossista strong and excellent long-distance rider.
• Angela Maffeis (ITA) from the eighteen year old junior dall'Eurotarget Still Team Bike.
• Claudia Cretti (ITA) eighteen, fresh Italian champion in track and a silver medal in the team pursuit at the recent World Junior Track in Korea. Coming from Team Junior Valcar.
In addition to the Italian cyclists to bring their own experience and internationality in? Of the Team will be:
• Liisi Rist (EST), twenty-three Road and Time Trial Champion of Estonia. Hailing from Michela Fanini.
• Tetyiana Riabchenko , Ukraine twenty-five, complete athlete of considerable interest. In 2014 he defended the colors of Michela Fanini.
• Ane Gonzales Santesteban , twenty-three Spanish climber, National Champion 2013 Online In 2014 he competed for the Alè Cipollini.
• Daiva Tuslaite , twenty-eight Lithuanian athlete specializing on both the road and track. Coming from Team Chirio Forno d'Asolo.
The company may also benefit from the experience and the charisma of the Lithuanian Tuscan adoption, Edita Pucinskaite , prof. 1993-2010.
's sports management will be instead? given to the Team Manager Monica Lo Verso and expert Athletic Director Peter Cesari , coming from the field of Under 23, which began with the Magni? former in the years when there militated between others, the late Franco Ballerini.