collapse

neppe

• Domestic Rider
  • Liked: 78
Re: Doping in XC Skiing & Biathlon
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2019, 19:22 »
Dr Schmidt rented a cabin through AirBnb for the cross country skiing world cup weekend at Lillehammer in November/December. The owner of the cabin googled his name and found out that he’d been Gerolsteiners doctor and accused of doping riders. They observe a lot of commings and goings of young people in athletes clothes during the weekend and decides to visit the cabin. Dr Schmidt isn’t there, just his father, Ansgard, and a woman in her 40’s. Ansgard says something about comming back to Norway again the next weekend, to Beitostølen, where the next World cup race is, and also says he came directly to Lillehammer from Ruka, where the world cup opening was. The owner of the cabin searches the cabin after Schmidt leaves, but doesn’t find anything. They inform Anti-Doping Norge about what they have observed. ADN passes the information on to the international anti doping contacts. The Airbnb user Mark Schmidt used has a feedback about a stay that fits with another world cup race in 2018.

https://www.nrk.no/sport/dopingskandalen_-legen-leide-dette-huset-under-verdenscuphelgen-pa-lillehammer-1.14461379
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    • Liked: 12968
    • Awards: 2018 Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #121 on: March 07, 2019, 19:46 »
    back then Miss Birgit still was happy with him, according to the airbnb ratings...

"Mr Schmidt was a very nice guest, and he left our cottage clean and tidy. We would be pleased to welcome him back any time."

https://www.airbnb.de/users/show/178086630

I bet he left everything clean and tidy indeed... probably even took his litter back home with him :P
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

t-72

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 3300
    « Reply #122 on: March 07, 2019, 20:49 »
    Dr Schmidt rented a cabin through AirBnb for the cross country skiing world cup weekend at Lillehammer in November/December. The owner of the cabin googled his name and found out that he’d been Gerolsteiners doctor and accused of doping riders.

Good girl!  :cool Next time dopers rent a cabin for doping, they will not do it in Lillehammer. If there is one small town where a random neighbor could figure out that "Schmidt, Erfurt, I heard these names before somewhere" and "Gerolsteiner, aha!" it is of course the little town where such a long list of elite Norwegian cyclists come from  :lol   (Edvald Boasson Hagen, Truls Korsæth, Anders Skaarseth, Rasmus Tiller, Tobias Foss, Oskar Svendsen plus a few I forgot right now all come from Lillehammer and the surroundings - it is also one of the most used locations for the Tour of Norway). In addition, even since before the olympics in 1994 this town is also central in cross country skiing in Norway (the Birkebeiner race is the most traditional and prestigeous mass-participation event in Norway in any sport.) 

Don't mess with Oppland  :-x 
  • ReplyReply

• Joelsim

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1619
      • Music To Your Ears
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016New member of the year 2015
    « Reply #123 on: March 07, 2019, 22:50 »
    back then Miss Birgit still was happy with him, according to the airbnb ratings...

"Mr Schmidt was a very nice guest, and he left our cottage clean and tidy. We would be pleased to welcome him back any time."

https://www.airbnb.de/users/show/178086630

I bet he left everything clean and tidy indeed... probably even took his litter back home with him :P

Just a few empty Coke cans that rattle.
  • ReplyReply

• neppe

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 78
    « Reply #124 on: March 08, 2019, 10:09 »
    Poltoranin:

- I was in solitary confinement in a cold basement, with a minimum of amenities. At that moment, I thought that I would give anything if I wanted to be released and return to my family.

- Now I am trying to recover from the psychological trauma received in prison. All the tests I gave show that I did not take illegal drugs. I thought about the forbidden method, but did not apply. I was stopped in time, I repent for my thoughts and apologize.

https://bnews.kz/ru/news/aleksei_poltoranin_analizi_pokazivaut_chto_ya_ne_prinimal_zapreshchennih_preparatov

Impure thoughts and the horrors of Austrian prison, that’s all.
  • ReplyReply

• rote_laterne

• Domestique
    • Liked: 251
    • Awards: 2019 Tour CQ Game winner
    « Reply #125 on: March 25, 2019, 20:40 »
    :lol :shh  :flustered  :sick   :high

[Video!]  :-x
    https://www.nrk.no/sport/her-blir-hauke-tatt-pa-fersken---med-nal-i-armen-1.14451938

On a sidenote: The policeman who leaked the video through a private whats-app-group is charged with infringement of official secrecy (Verletzung des Amtsgeheimnisses). Range of sentences up to three years imprisonment.

https://tirol.orf.at/news/stories/2972029/ (german)
  • ReplyReply

•  

* Dark Side Chatbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Recent Posts

Re: Roadbooks by subZ37O
    [September 19, 2019, 17:10]

Re: Roadbooks by search
    [September 19, 2019, 08:10]

Re: Roadbooks by search
    [September 19, 2019, 07:58]

Re: Roadbooks by shumidrives