collapse

krabkakes

• Artes, Scientia, Veritas.
  • Multiple World Champion
  • Liked: 2626
  • Donald J Krabkakes
  • Awards: Dish of the Year 2017KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding ContentBest member of staff in live broadcast 2012Best Youtube clip 2012
Re: The Electric Kool-Aid Chaos Test
« Reply #3360 on: January 22, 2015, 16:54 »
  • ReplyReply
  • I wish I was in Tijuana
    eating barbequed iguana

krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    • Awards: Dish of the Year 2017KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding ContentBest member of staff in live broadcast 2012Best Youtube clip 2012
    « Reply #3361 on: January 22, 2015, 16:57 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3362 on: January 22, 2015, 17:00 »
    Mr Sato taste tests wine from the 99cent store

• ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3363 on: January 22, 2015, 17:01 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3364 on: January 22, 2015, 17:03 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3365 on: January 22, 2015, 17:05 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3366 on: January 22, 2015, 17:07 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3367 on: January 22, 2015, 17:09 »
    New metal is extremely hydrophobic

• ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3368 on: January 22, 2015, 17:10 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3369 on: January 22, 2015, 17:11 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3370 on: January 22, 2015, 17:15 »

• ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3371 on: January 22, 2015, 17:16 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3372 on: January 22, 2015, 17:18 »

• ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3373 on: January 22, 2015, 17:23 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3374 on: January 22, 2015, 17:25 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3375 on: January 22, 2015, 17:27 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3376 on: January 22, 2015, 17:28 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3377 on: January 22, 2015, 17:30 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3378 on: January 22, 2015, 17:31 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3379 on: January 22, 2015, 17:33 »
    wonut
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3380 on: January 22, 2015, 17:35 »
  • ReplyReply

• Capt_Cavman

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1285
    « Reply #3381 on: January 22, 2015, 17:45 »

I'm getting the hang of these...

Chuck said, ‘Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse.’
    The farmer asked, ‘What ya gonna do with him?
    Chuck said, ‘I’m going to raffle him off.’
    The farmer said, ‘You can’t raffle off a dead horse!’
    Chuck said, ‘Sure I can, Watch me. I just won’t tell any body he’s dead.’
    A month Later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, ‘What happened with that dead horse?’
    Chuck said, ‘I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at five dollars a piece and made a profit of $2495.’
    The farmer said, ‘Didn’t anyone complain?’
    Chuck said, ‘Just the guy who won. So I gave him his five dollars back.’
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3382 on: January 22, 2015, 18:36 »
    Bungee jumping is suicide with strings attached!

If the stuff that comes out of my mouth upsets you, just think of all the things I keep to myself.

If the stuff that comes out of my mouth upsets you, just think of all the things I keep to myself.

Vegetarians, if you want animals to live, why do you eat their food.

Anti-Pick Up Lines:

He: Can I buy you a drink?
    She: Actually, I’d rather have the money.

He: Will you go out with me this Saturday? She: Sorry. I am having a headache this weekend.

He: Go on. Don’t be shy. Ask me out.
    She: Okay. Go out.

He: I think I could make you very happy.
    She: Why? Are you leaving?

He: Shall we go see a movie?
    She: I have already seen it.

He: Where have you been all my life?
    She: Hiding from you.

He: Haven’t I seen you some place before?
    She: Yes, that’s why I don’t go there anymore.

Some people say my mind is in the gutter. I say if it were not for the gutter my mind would be

homeless.

My neighbor’s diary says that I have boundary issues.

Someday they’re going to call me “Sir” without adding “You’re making a scene”.

I am making some changes in my life. If you don’t hear from me, your one of them.
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3383 on: January 22, 2015, 18:39 »
    Jambalaya, a-crawfish pie the Philae' gumbo
    'Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma chere amie-o
    Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gay-oh
    Son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3384 on: January 22, 2015, 18:39 »
    Well, folks, that's definitely an entire building with a gargantuan busty woman languidly emerging from it. Let's see that from another angle, as this is the rare example of underboob architecture.

Baja.com (NSFW)

You can totally see the boob job scar.
    How the hell did such a building ever come to pass? Many years ago, in the beachside town of Puerto Nuevo, sculptor Armando Munoz Garcia was looking to express his love of the female form and human sexuality. For Garcia, this meant building half of a giant mermaid smashing out of the ground, with a bathroom at her rear, a living room in her stomach, and a bedroom right behind her massive plaster breasts.

The Sun (NSFW)

"Stop thinking about the house during sex!"
    He later renamed his place "La Sirena," and it now operates as a restaurant. Incidentally, this isn't the first massive nude Garcia has lived in. Prior to "La Sirena," he lived in "La Mona," a five-story naked woman in Tijuana. This project originated as a sculpture in 1991. Upon realizing that he had left a hollow space inside his birthday-suited giantess, Garcia moved in. Mind you, he didn't build "La Mona" in a sculpture garden, but rather smack dab in the middle of a residential neighborhood. If only the rest of the world's zoning laws were so hilariously lax.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_20399_the-7-most-wtf-houses-people-actually-live-in.html#ixzz2WuMNZ0F9
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3385 on: January 22, 2015, 18:40 »
    In A Thing or Two About Music (1972), Nicolas Slonimsky describes a series of “puzzle minuets” composed by 18th-century harpsichordist Johann Schobert:

Schobert is not a misprint for Schubert. He was an estimable Silesian-born musician who settled in Paris in 1760 and wrote many compositions in the elegant style of the time. Mozart knew his music well and was even influenced by his easy grace in writing piano pieces. Schobert was something of a musical scientist. Among his compositions is a page entitled, ‘A Curious Musical Piece Which Can Be Played on the Piano, on the Violin, and on the Bass, and at that in Different Ways.’ This page contained five minuets, one of which could be played upside down without any change, one which would result in a new piece when turned upside down, and one which would furnish a continuation upside down. Two could be played on the violin and on the bass by assigning the treble clef right side up and the bass clef upside down.
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3386 on: January 22, 2015, 18:41 »
    THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THE GOVERNMENT'S CALCULATION OF AVAILABLE SOCIAL SECURITY IS THEY FORGOT TO FIGURE IN THE PEOPLE WHO DIED BEFORE THEY EVER COLLECTED A SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK!!! WHERE DID THAT MONEY GO?

Remember, not only did you and I contribute to Social Security, but your employer did, too. It totals 15% of your income before taxes. If you averaged only $30K over your working life, that's close to $220,500. Read that again!

Did you see where the Government paid in one single penny?

We are talking about the money you and your employer put in a Government bank to insure you and I that we would have a retirement check from the money we put in, not the Government. Now they are calling the money we put in an ENTITLEMENT when we reach the age to take it back.

If you calculate the future invested value of $4,500 per year (yours & your employer's contribution) at a simple 5% interest (less than what the Government pays on the money that it borrows), after 49 years of working you'd have $892,919.98. If you took out only 3% per year, you'd receive $26,787.60 per year and it would last better than 30 years (until you're 95 if you retire at age 65) and that's with no interest paid on that final amount on deposit! If you bought an annuity and it paid 4% per year, you'd have a lifetime income of $2,976.40 per month. If you have a deceased spouses who died in their 50's -- their S.S. money will never have one cent drawn from what they paid into S.S. all their lives over the past 30 years!

THE FOLKS IN WASHINGTON HAVE PULLED OFF A BIGGER PONZI SCHEME THAN BERNIE MADOFF EVER DID.

Entitlement my foot, I paid cash for my social security insurance! Just because they borrowed the money for other government spending, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout!!

Remember Congressional benefits? --- free healthcare, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days.
    Now that's welfare!!! And they have the nerve to call my social security retirement payments entitlements?!?

We're "broke" and we can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, or Homeless.
    Yet in the last few months we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile and Turkey. And now Pakistan......home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS... if not TRILLIONS of DOLLARS are unaccounted for!!!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives, and now, when it's time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. Why did the government borrow from it in the first place? It was supposed to be in a locked box, not part of the general fund.
    Sad isn't it. 99% of people won't have the guts to forward this. I'm in the 1% --
    I just did.
  • ReplyReply

• killswitch

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1122
    « Reply #3387 on: January 23, 2015, 21:33 »
  • ReplyReply
  • Joelsim: The huge winner today - Landa.
    just some guy: Aye he marginal gained the flip out of it

krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3388 on: January 24, 2015, 00:48 »
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Donald J Krabkakes
    « Reply #3389 on: January 24, 2015, 00:49 »
  • ReplyReply

•