collapse

Race Radio

• Neo Pro
  • Liked: 312
Re: Patrik Sinkewitz
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2015, 17:41 »

@RaceRadio: Sinkewitz is like Kloden, yet, him willing to spill [his] beans should be taken into account imho, for the greater good

He could invent a cure for cancer and he would still be a completely distasteful human being.
  • ReplyReply
  • Pro Cycling is like sausage, I love it but I don't want to know how it is made.

Claudio Cappuccino

• National Champion
    • Liked: 740
    • Venga! Venga! Venga!
    « Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 18:00 »
    He could invent a cure for cancer and he would still be a completely distasteful human being.
    Yes, I know, but, could he have any usefull information? That is my question.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 9475
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #32 on: August 12, 2015, 18:17 »
    yeah, it would be interesting, I can't really see him having too many first hand information about proceedings in current cycling. About Meridiana or Scinto maybe, but he'd be unlikely to be too outspoken about them.

I'm sure he would love to bring down Holczer, Scharping and so on though.
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 9475
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #33 on: August 01, 2017, 15:17 »
    Sinkewitz signed in to participate in the Giro delle Dolomiti (an amateur and tourist cycle race) and came 3rd and 6th over the past two days. Banned until 2022, this is not allowed, so that he was taken out of the race

http://www.sportnews.bz/de/weitere-sportarten/radsport/news-detail/news/dopingsuender-patrik-sinkewitz-bei-der-dolomiten-radrundfahrt-entlarvt.html

Stupidly enough, he was part of the "Alpecin Team" in that race, consisting of (among others) Jörg Ludewig (formerly professional at Saeco, Domina Vacanze, T-Mobile and others), who is spokesman of Alpecin, and cycling commentator on German Eurosport. This definitely should not happen...
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 6197
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #34 on: August 01, 2017, 15:37 »
    Stupidly enough, he was part of the "Alpecin Team" in that race, consisting of (among others) Jörg Ludewig (formerly professional at Saeco, Domina Vacanze, T-Mobile and others), who is spokesman of Alpecin, and cycling commentator on German Eurosport. This definitely should not happen...
    Hey, "any publicity is good publicity", they say ... :fp

It's a really bad look in my opinion. There's no way they ("Alpecin Team") didn't know about his ban. Makes it look as if they just don't care.
    And they're still running their ads with that inane slogan "doping for your hair ... only your hair" - remember how they only added the second part after they got involved in pro cycling? :fp
  • ReplyReply
  • 2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own.
    RIP Keith

* Dark Side Chatbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.