collapse

* Q & A Session Chat

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

LukasCPH

• World Champion
  • Liked: 6381
    • lukascph.media
  • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
Michael Rasmussen Interview at Sibiu Tour
« on: July 05, 2014, 11:33 »
As mentioned in the opening post myth1908 and I will do an interview with Michael Rasmussen during the Sibiu Cycling Tour.

If you have any questions to him, post them here or send me a PM.
:rasmussen
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 01:34 by Dim »
    Cyclingnews Women's Pro Cycling Correspondent
    2018 Synergy Baku Press Officer; 2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

Zam

• everything and nothing.
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 476
    Re: Rasmussen Interview at Sibiu Tour
    « Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 11:47 »
    Dim should use his connections and contact wiggins for an interview. :D
  • ReplyReply

• Dim

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 3364
      • Velorooms
    • Awards: Race Preview of 2014Best Post 2012
    Youre younger than Chris Horner. Having taken a break from racing do you think you have one more Grand Tour in you :D
  • ReplyReply

• myth1908

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 81
    fus87, i think you should make it in danish for better answers and i'll film the whole thing. after that you might add a subtitle. a video iview is always better for sharing.
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1743
    • Awards: KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding Content 2014Avatar of 2014Velorooms Vuelta Velogames Winner 2014
    fus87, i think you should make it in danish for better answers and i'll film the whole thing. after that you might add a subtitle. a video iview is always better for sharing.

Video is a good idea, as far as language goes either or would work I think. If you guys do it in Danish and need someone to look over the translation, let me know  :)

Secondly, I am looking forward to this interview a lot.  :cool

Lets see questions, mainly some CWK stuff: (Feel free to skip any that might get too awkward)

I would like to hear something about CWK and how they decide which riders to hire, how do they evaluate if a rider is worthy of a second chance? Secondly when they try to sign a rider with as many questions marks as Horner is it not an issue for the credibility. Is it not true that there is a difference between a 2nd chance to someone who told all (like Rasmussen etc.) and to someone who has a lot of unanswered questions about him, or riders where something is known yet not questioned (Klöden - Freiburg case is an example of such)

I would also like to hear about CWK and DCU and their at sometimes strange relationship. Does MR think this has anything with what appeared to be a hard time from CWK attracting young danish riders last year? Also could Lars Bonde's view "Vi opfatter det en smule som chikane." regarding CWK boycott of national team not be said the other way about CWK's non selection as well?

Oh and of cause, is Santambrogio an interesting rider for CWK next year?
  • ReplyReply

• myth1908

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 81
    Video is a good idea, as far as language goes either or would work I think. If you guys do it in Danish and need someone to look over the translation, let me know  :)

fus87 had this idea. he thinks in danish both could expalin better some things and it will be easier for MR to explain with more details.
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    • Awards: KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding Content 2014Avatar of 2014Velorooms Vuelta Velogames Winner 2014
    fus87 had this idea. he thinks in danish both could expalin better some things and it will be easier for MR to explain with more details.

If Fus feels most comfortable by doing it in Danish I think it would be the best. I don't know what MR feels more comfortable with but Danish would be my bid too. (Dutch/Italian maybe?)
  • ReplyReply

• Echoes

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1333
    Okay I know that this comment won't be appreciated here but in my opinion this guy does not deserve any more interviews. He should be forgotten.
  • ReplyReply
  • "Paris-Roubaix is the biggest cycling race in the world, bigger than the Tour de France, bigger than any other bike race" (Sir Bradley Wiggins)

DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    He should be forgotten.

Fair enough, why?
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    Did you pass Geography at high school?
    I'll make sure to ask him that! :lol
  • ReplyReply

• neppe

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 61
    What does he think of Menchovs sanction?
    Does he have any idea about what "services" Menchov used after Humanplasma was taken down?
    Does he think teams now can run thier own internal "Humanplasma" operation? And why couldn't Rabobank do it at the time?
  • ReplyReply

• Zam

• everything and nothing.
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 476
    What is your advice to have great descending skills? ..you know not descending from the podium..that is easy you fall a bunch of times in a tt..i mean descending down a mountain.
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    How the interview go?
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    How the interview go?
    Didn't have time for an actual interview, just some (interesting) anecdotes etc.
    I'll post some of them later.
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
    • Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 5832
    • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
      • Dopeology.org
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
    Didn't have time for an actual interview, just some (interesting) anecdotes etc.

That reminds me of a very famous item in Esquire which, after its publication, went on to define feature writing in the most surprising way.

The piece was titled Frank Sinatra Has A Cold and, rather than being a rare and much-anticipated interview with the singer, turned out instead to be about observations made during the journo's frustrated attempts to conduct the interview.

If you would like to read it ...

http://www.esquire.com/features/ESQ1003-OCT_SINATRA_rev_
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon

DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    Re: Michael Rasmussen Interview at Sibiu Tour
    « Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 18:33 »

sounds great :)
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10844
    • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    « Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 18:50 »
    That reminds me of a very famous item in Esquire which, after its publication, went on to define feature writing in the most surprising way.

The piece was titled Frank Sinatra Has A Cold and, rather than being a rare and much-anticipated interview with the singer, turned out instead to be about observations made during the journo's frustrated attempts to conduct the interview.

If you would like to read it ...

http://www.esquire.com/features/ESQ1003-OCT_SINATRA_rev_

bit like that book

chasing Lance

ummmm

sorry off to the corner to think about what subject I should discuss
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #17 on: January 09, 2015, 11:01 »

Is it too late to bump this topic?
  • ReplyReply

•