collapse

* Q & A Session Chat

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

LukasCPH

• World Champion
  • Liked: 6941
    • lukascph.media
  • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
Lieuwe Westra interview
« on: August 22, 2014, 00:24 »
As mentioned in the Cyclassics thread, I'll be doing an interview with Lieuwe Westra on the eve of the Hamburg race.

If you have questions to the Dutch beast, post them here, and I'll try to fit them in.
  • ReplyReply
  • Cyclingnews Women's WorldTour Correspondent
    2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own. RIP Keith & Sean

Jamsque

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 858
    Re: Lieuwe Westra interview
    « Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 01:02 »
    You moved from being a leader at Vacansoleil to a super-domestique role at Astana. Was that a hard decision to make, or one forced by necessity? Did you consider going to a smaller team so you would have more freedom to target GC objectives?
  • ReplyReply

• Havetts

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1056
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016Doper Shoot Out 2013
    « Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 01:08 »
    As recently shown by interviews with Dutch newspapers and stated a lot by Dutch cycling commentators, you made your way back in to the cycling world when coming from being a bricklayer (streetmaker? (correct word?)) and going to hardcore (gabber) parties very often? How did you start the transition back into the cycling world and what was the moment that triggered that transition?

• ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 6941
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 08:45 »
    I'll be doing an interview with Lieuwe Westra on the eve of the Hamburg race.
    Or I won't ... last-minute changes to the line-up, Westra won't be in Hamburg after all. :(
    That's what can happen in cycling.
  • ReplyReply

•