collapse

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 10801
  • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
Re: The Iglinskiys: EPO Positives
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2014, 18:04 »
FWIW

Aru was offered an extension he said no
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

Havetts

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1056
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016Doper Shoot Out 2013
    « Reply #61 on: October 06, 2014, 18:05 »
    While this move is clearly self-serving, it will undoubtedly cause rumblings at the MPCC HQ and in the process does irreparable damage to the teams image, in terms both anti-doping and in Vino, having turned over a new leaf.

Nibs and Aru need to get out of there, tout suite.
    (not that they will)

I cant see how the image of Astana worsened than before they signed for Astana, I mean it was already a team known with a very shady history, Vinokourov & Kash for example.

I cant imagine that they werent familiar with the image of Astana and Vinokourov when they signed for Astana? I find that hard to believe that they were unfamiliar with the image of Astana when they signed for them, so either: a) They didnt know. B) They didnt care. I find option A hard to believe. 
  • ReplyReply

• Jamsque

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 848
    « Reply #62 on: October 06, 2014, 19:24 »
    I think it is safe to say that Nibali knew exactly what he was getting in to when he signed for Astana.
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    « Reply #63 on: October 06, 2014, 19:32 »
    MILAN (AP) — The president of the International Cycling Union has hinted that Astana's chances of continuing to race next year could be in danger after two doping cases in a short space of time.

Kazakhstani cyclist Maxim Iglinskiy was provisionally suspended last week after testing positive for EPO, three weeks after his brother admitted to doping with the same substance.

Cookson, who was in Milan for Monday's Giro d'Italia presentation, tells the Associated Press "I'm sure this is something the license commission will be considering when they appraise their licenses for 2015."

The UCI chief adds "I'm hoping that they are isolated incidents and not symptomatic of a greater problem in the team."

Tour de France winner Vincenzo Nibali rides for Astana.

• ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 9127
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Reigning Worlds Prediction ChampReigning Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #64 on: October 06, 2014, 19:50 »
    Cookson, who was in Milan for Monday's Giro d'Italia presentation, tells the Associated Press "I'm sure this is something the license commission will be considering when they appraise their licenses for 2015."

ahh, 'ethical reasons' again? Let's see what the CAS will say this time...
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1730
    • Awards: KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding Content 2014Avatar of 2014Velorooms Vuelta Velogames Winner 2014
    « Reply #65 on: October 06, 2014, 19:51 »
    As we are talking about people flaming Astana maybe it will be of interest that Anti Doping Denmark three days ago went out and said they was worried about Astana, and they thought Fuglsang should think long about if he really wants to stay there when his contract is up.

Not sure how professional this is from an ADA, I mean wow.

http://jyllands-posten.dk/sport/cykling/ECE7078156/Anti-Doping-Danmark-bekymret-over-Astana/ (Danish)
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    • Awards: KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding Content 2014Avatar of 2014Velorooms Vuelta Velogames Winner 2014
    « Reply #66 on: October 06, 2014, 19:54 »
    MPCC needs to eject Astana, if it doesnt it eject Astana it proves and confirms the fact that MPCC is just the PR farce that it seems.

Especially considering this is the second time something like this happens, anybody remember when they tried to sign Franco?
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    « Reply #67 on: October 06, 2014, 19:56 »
    Aye, plus the independent nature of the commission is also questionable

ahh, 'ethical reasons' again? Let's see what the CAS will say this time...
  • ReplyReply

• neppe

• Sunday Rider
    • Liked: 51
    « Reply #68 on: October 06, 2014, 22:52 »
    I cant see how the image of Astana worsened than before they signed for Astana, I mean it was already a team known with a very shady history, Vinokourov & Kash for example.

I cant imagine that they werent familiar with the image of Astana and Vinokourov when they signed for Astana? I find that hard to believe that they were unfamiliar with the image of Astana when they signed for them, so either: a) They didnt know. B) They didnt care. I find option A hard to believe.

MPCC is a movement for more credible cycling. It is not a club for über clean teams.

If Astana gets another positive in 24 months, and they still are MPCC members, they will have to self suspend themselves for a month. That could force UCI to do something. Fine the team if nothing else. And it would be a step in the right direction. So would it be if Vino could scare the riders not to just ride faster and win more, but to not dope. MPCC has him by the balls now, why should they let him go?
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1902
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015
    « Reply #69 on: October 07, 2014, 01:18 »
    You can't fault the MPCC for Astana's charade.

I don't really get where all the criticism for MPCC comes from. How are they supposed to avoid a situation like this?

I don't think anyone is doing that. The blame seems to be squarely, and rightfully, placed on Astana's doorstep.

The REAL question remaining, and the source of the focus on MPCC is:
    What will they do now:slow

This is where the MPCC will show their true colors, and where many will come to ultimately judge them. Astana is clearing gaming the system. Now the ball is in MPCC's court. Their credibility, and very reason for existence, is on the line.
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Road Captain
    Re: The Iglinskiy Family- EPO Positives
    « Reply #70 on: October 07, 2014, 01:29 »
    New Astana seeming more and more like Old Astana. It's like Johan never left!
    Which got me to thinking: Will Astana be "uninvited" from next year's TdF?
    It wouldn't be the first time it's happened to that very same team, even with the defending TdF champ in the line up!  ;)

Which led me to this most priceless of blogs from Johan himself back in the glory days.  :D
    http://www.johanbruyneel.com/news/guess-who-lost-tour-de-france-yearhttp://

I never tested positive during my twelve-year pro racing career (during which I won two stages of the Tour and wore the yellow jersey once – as well as rode off a hundred-foot cliff during one of the race's most spectacular crashes). No cyclist has ever tested positive for illegal drugs while riding for my team. 
    :lol

I thought that by changing Astana, I might help to change the sport. I accepted the job, then repopulated the team with trusted staff and riders, including Contador and Leipheimer, and instituted an independent drug-testing program, at a cost of 700,000 USD per year, that lets us conduct our own, internal controls on our athletes.

Unfortunately, at the same time I was doing this, the organizers of the Tour de France, the Amaury Sport Organization, must have had another idea about how to clean up the sport – to make an example of a high-profile team. There was no higher profile team than the one that included the riders who'd captured two of the previous year's three podium spots, and that also happened to be run by the man who'd won 8 of the past 9 Tours. Astana was banned from the 2008 Tour – the current innocent riders and staff punished for the deeds of those who'd been here before us. 
    :D

Truly, you just can't make this stuff up.  :P
  • ReplyReply

• lancasterke

• Hot Prospect
    • Liked: 467
    • Awards: Thread of the year 2015
    « Reply #71 on: October 07, 2014, 09:41 »
    the most ridiculous thing about "the Brothers Iglinsky" is that they have both confessed sating they acted alone.

the idea that two brothers, on the same team failed tests for the same substance about a week apart while acting separately from each other doesn't pass the sniff test

(unless perversely, EPO use is completely endemic, so everyone does it, everyone knows how to do it and no one needs to discuss it, a "don't ask don't tell policy" if you will. If everyone is sourcing and carrying their own drugs around Europe there would likely be significant gains on an operations level if teams were to re-industrialise and manage doping on a team level again, see festina, upsps, telekom...... ad infinitum, these gains would be significant enough for a team to try to capture.)
    =>brothers iglinsky each likely knew of the others doping and likely have a common source for EPO
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Reigning Worlds Prediction ChampReigning Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #72 on: October 07, 2014, 09:49 »
    the most ridiculous thing about "the Brothers Iglinsky" is that they have both confessed sating they acted alone.

is there any statement from Maxim yet?
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    « Reply #73 on: October 07, 2014, 10:23 »
    is there any statement from Maxim yet?
    I think Vino is still typing it
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #74 on: October 07, 2014, 21:58 »
    I think Vino is still typing it

I wonder if they are trying to blackmail Vino-

Vino has access to a lot of money
    If they went out and said that Vino and whole team helped (if true or not) it would be a devastating blow
    Both brothers days in cycling are likely over, how will they make money? This seems a good option.

Not saying blackmailing is right by any means, but I see potential for it to happen in this case.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #75 on: October 08, 2014, 09:05 »
    by Lieuwe Westra....

(gt)

Holiday! Thanks to my teammate Maxim Iglinski. Actually, I was after the World Cup team time trial more or less freely, but two weeks ago I was still called by the team to start in two Italian races, the Tour of Emilia and GP Bruno Beghelli. Coming weekend When I heard Wednesday from Iglinski's positive doping test, I knew immediately whose place I would take in those matches: 1 + 1 is 2.

However, my team Astana is a member of the movement for a credible cycling (MPCC) and decided therefore to impose themselves after the doping case of Maxim and the previous positive test his brother Valentin. An eight-day suspension That also means no Italian quotes for me. Actually quite a pity.

Yes, indeed, I was after the World Cup have finished this season. Cycled during training without the prospect races around like a tourist. But when I was told that I would have to show up this weekend in Italy I'm back like a man possessed to train. I went there for life, doing interval blocks uphill and was actually eager to participate competitions. The wattage I now stairs are almost as good as in preparation for the Tour de France. Except I'm heavier two or three pounds.
    Or I would have driven the prices in Italy, I do not know, but I certainly did not fool stood. The chance of a good performance, however, is drilled me through the nose. Am I then later on holiday in Turkey with my good blood levels. Maybe I should be there, but a marathon walk.

It is very annoying what has recently happened. Valentin Iglinski was caught, was not a disaster. He had only been given a place in the team because his brother by way of wager won a contest. Maxim is a great rider. He once won Liege-Bastogne-Liege and was this year even in the team we Nibali helped the Tour victory.

In France, however, though., He surprised me the whole season I had seen standing than Did Not Finish, nothing to his name in results but in the Tour, he made ​​us sudden pain. While he had not done in the preparatory training camps. Along with the other eight team members There I saw the other guys are also considerably better, but that's logical when you are using altitude training for training.

Of course, negative reports blow it again, but it is not nice that the team now in a bad light will be placed. Unjustified, because I'm sure this doping was not organized by Astana but from those guys came herself.

Everyone swallows pills in the Tour. Dozens, even. In the iron tablets and vitamin pill. Nothing illegal.

When I was not rushed and wheel house and hardcore parties I visited it took other pills. Of the kind that a driver should not have. The music and atmosphere I still gorgeous, but that stuff should I have nothing. I get my kicks today from other things. Winning the yellow jersey with Nibali example. Or rewind the cobblestones stage of the Tour which I was perhaps the strongest of the entire field. Actually it was in Astana from beginning to end kick. The entire season. Behind it can be a point now.

The last two weeks I slept in preparation for the Italian prices in an altitude tent. Which consumes energy from the wall and my body. Thank Iglinski. Though I have to take on the feeling that suits the next time an advance or by all that gekampeer: vacation!

http://www.frieschdagblad.nl/index.asp?artID=68194

• ReplyReply

• cj2002

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 3256
    • Honorary President
    • Awards: Best avatar 2012
    « Reply #76 on: October 08, 2014, 09:13 »
    Quote from: Lieuwe
    When I was not rushed and wheel house

I hate being rushed and wheel house. Such an awful feeling  :lol
  • ReplyReply
  • He shook his head sadly and told me that endemic drug use had compelled him to give up a promising career. "Even one small local race, prize was a salami, and I see doping!" - Tim Moore: Gironimo (Riding the Very Terrible 1914 Tour of Italy)

Drummer Boy

• Road Captain
    « Reply #77 on: October 08, 2014, 10:24 »
    by Lieuwe Westra....
    In France, however, though., He surprised me the whole season I had seen standing than Did Not Finish, nothing to his name in results but in the Tour, he made ​​us sudden pain. While he had not done in the preparatory training camps. Along with the other eight team members There I saw the other guys are also considerably better, but that's logical when you are using altitude training for training.
    Well that's reassuring.   :S

Of course, negative reports blow it again, but it is not nice that the team now in a bad light will be placed. Unjustified, because I'm sure this doping was not organized by Astana but from those guys came herself.
    I think I'll just leave that one for someone else. :angel 

:D
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #78 on: October 08, 2014, 10:28 »
    yep, no results all year, not in the training camp together with the others, bad shape...

the interesting part is missing in Westra's piece though: why was he still lined up for the Tour if Astana allegedly could not be sure about his sudden rise of form?
  • ReplyReply

• cj2002

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 3256
    • Honorary President
    • Awards: Best avatar 2012
    « Reply #79 on: October 09, 2014, 08:59 »
    Remember folks - nothing is ever deleted from the internet. So be careful what you wish for.

Via @dwuori
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #80 on: October 09, 2014, 11:12 »
    Westra talking about how he thought Maxim looked dodgy during the Tour, also mentions that Valentin is not a great cyclist and is only on the team because of Maxim  :lol

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/westra-critical-of-iglinskiy-defends-astana
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    « Reply #81 on: October 10, 2014, 20:19 »
    OFFICIAL STATEMENT – UCI – MPCC – http://proteam-astana.com/2014/10/10/official-statement-uci-mpcc/

10/10/2014 CGB

Astana Pro Team very much regrets that Valentin and Maxim Iglinskiy unexpectedly returned adverse analytical findings for EPO, and understands that this unfortunate event has led to concerns over the efficiency of internal measures taken to ensure that riders do not use prohibited substance or methods -

Astana Pro Team is deeply disappointed that these events have occurred, and reaffirms its absolute zero-tolerance policy towards all incidents of doping and unethical activity -

Astana Pro Team further confirms its desire to tackle these issues head on -

In this respect Astana Pro Team has auto-suspended itself from participation in World Tour events for a period of 8 days, in accordance with obligations assumed when joining the MPCC (Mouvement Pour un Cyclisme Crédible) in 2013 -

Consequently Astana Pro Team holds itself to a standard in excess of requirements mandated by the UCI (Union Cycliste Internationale) and by so doing is placing itself in technical violation of obligations to the UCI, for which Astana Pro Team expects to receive a sanction -

In the meantime Astana Pro Team is conducting an internal investigation, and wishes to reassure the UCI and general public that preliminary findings demonstrate the events are of an isolated nature, and that no other member of Astana Pro Team knew or took part -

Astana Pro Team will investigate the events more thoroughly in the following weeks, and will request an audit of its own stringent anti-doping policy to identify whether even stronger measures would be possible and legally enforceable -

Astana Pro Team’s General Manager has provided the UCI with a copy of the most current version of the team’s anti-doping policy in place, and also has informed the UCI of measures adopted immediately to remind all of its riders and staff of their obligations under the anti-doping policy -

Astana Pro Team looks forward to meeting with the UCI to listen to concerns that exist and to address directly any queries that it may have -

As part of the effort to underline its unwavering commitment to a clean sport, Astana Pro Team has also invited Valentin and Maxim Iglinskiy to contact the CIRC (Cycling Independent Reform Commission) and will certainly implement recommendations contained in the CIRC’s report to help all teams in enforcing their own internal anti-doping rules -

• ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #82 on: October 10, 2014, 20:30 »
    OFFICIAL STATEMENT – UCI – MPCC – http://proteam-astana.com/2014/10/10/official-statement-uci-mpcc/

[...]

In the meantime Astana Pro Team is conducting an internal investigation...

investigation started...

...and wishes to reassure the UCI and general public that preliminary findings demonstrate the events are of an isolated nature, and that no other member of Astana Pro Team knew or took part

...investigation completed

:party
  • ReplyReply

• Claudio Cappuccino

• National Champion
    • Liked: 740
    • Venga! Venga! Venga!
    « Reply #83 on: October 11, 2014, 06:01 »
    And, they will let

write a new instruction in all team members languages how to microdose at 22.00 hours.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #84 on: October 15, 2014, 21:51 »
    Vino interview in Kazakh media (I don't think I have seen it anywhere else yet at least)

http://vesti.kz/astana/195668/

(gt)

- Alexander, Maxim Iglinskiy was immediately suspended from racing until the final decision by the Anti-Doping Commission. A press release from the team you do not hide that they are very angry at him.

- No one has still not figured out how it all happened. It is a shock for all of us! All riders Astana Pro Team shall strictly comply with ethical requirements and obligations of the contract that they sign. And apart from that there are internal rules team, which clearly says: doping in the team has been banned! I was extremely disappointed and angered by the fact that Max was not able to understand the importance of compliance with these rules. Rules the same for everyone, and everyone has to follow them, no matter who he is, what his regalia in the team, he or Kazakhstani representative of another country.

- And the results of tests of internal doping control teams were able to show a violation?

- The anti-doping control within the team meets all the strict rules of the UCI and WADA. Team doctor conducted a series of tests in biological passports racers, and was not found anything that could warn us of possible danger. We also cooperate with WADA independent laboratory in Turin, which is obliged to report the detection of violations of violations of the UCI. But they did not reveal any violations of the riders.

- The UCI in its statement said that you will be held serious talks, and that the "Astana" will have to convince them that doping in the team completely eliminated. What action will you now take?

- We have to explain to the UCI, which is quite a normal procedure. We provide all the supporting documents to prove that we are very strictly follow the anti-doping rules. Each rider, signed an employment contract with the team, agrees to comply with the requirements, excluding any use of illicit drugs. Everyone should understand that the use of such drugs is not only dangerous to their health, but also cause irreparable damage to the image of the team. Once again, there is a team of internal regulations, rules are very strict. And, perhaps, we are one single command, which has its own internal rules. We want to do everything possible to mitigate the shadow of disgrace that befell the brothers Iglinskiy, so when the Cycling Federation of Kazakhstan has established an independent commission to investigate the case. This committee will interrogate Maxim and Valentine. Hopefully we'll get answers to the questions as they were able to get EPO without the knowledge of physicians and staff team. The team follows the rules of anti-doping programs oic s UCI and WADA, as well as trace uet requirements established by the organization MRSS - the Movement for the restoration of confidence in cycling, to which Astana Pro Team joined in 2013, and which includes most of the teams of the World Tour. T hese requirements even stricter than the rules of the UCI and they are based on a voluntary basis. I was hurt by what has happened with the brothers Iglinskiy. This is, first of all, casts doubt on the Kazakh cycling that does not deserve such attitude.

- I'm sure you had a dialogue with Maxim Iglinskiy, as he explains the situation?

- I have not seen him. But there was a telephone conversation with him. He regrets aware that framed command Kazakh cycling, me as a team leader. He refused the sample "B", admitted his guilt. Maksim and Valentin did it on his own initiative, anyone without notifying.

- How real was the threat that "Astana" could not remain without a license for the next season?

- The threat that "Astana" will be left without proturovskoy license - it is always there. And it is the same for the other teams. Despite the fact that we have a license for three years, at the end of the season every year we need to ensure their financial obligations. And this case, I will not hide, we added hassle. Now we wrote a letter to the UCI and forward an invitation for an official meeting with the President. Lawyer and doctor team will go with me, where we provide all the necessary documents. Decision drivers were independent. Joining the MRSS, we took all the rules to combat doping by riders, and we will continue to work in this direction. Astana Pro Team - for clean cycling!

With as many as two positive cases in less than one year, now we have to suspend the team for eight days. These dates just fall on the "Tour of Beijing". We did this to show our willingness to fight hard against any violations, despite the fact that this decision was not profitable for us economically.

I take this opportunity to appeal to athletes: this case should be a lesson for the younger generation, for those who connect their lives with professional cycling. Need to know what the rules are the same for all. And they are very strict. And, probably, it is necessary to find ways to collaborate with the National Anti-Doping center in Kazakhstan, which operates according to the standards of the World Anti-Doping Agency. I think it would help in the work with young people in their education.

• ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Hall of Fame'r
    « Reply #85 on: October 16, 2014, 08:23 »
    what will you do to stop further doping positives

I have sat my Drs down and explained that we will not get caught again, to show I meant the truth I pistol whipped some stupid Italian Dr, they looked very scared, plus I sent a message to the so called Italian block as Astana, we Kazaks are the bosses.

The riders we will get together for our planning meeting, as I said I have not seen Maxim, that is because Igor, my handler has him, My plan is to knee cap Maxim in front of the group so they understand the consequences of being caught, Doping of course, but do not get caught . They will then be more careful

But you were caught, shouldn't you be more .....

Editorial note

The last thing recorded was a loud Bang and swearing in really bad English, Italian and French and a door slamming,  we think we heard

" Igor clean up that sh*t "

PS we are looking for a new journalist please send CVs to....

the above may or may not be true
    ]
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #86 on: October 16, 2014, 16:46 »
    another addition to the list of provisionally suspended riders...

http://www.uci.ch/mm/Document/News/CleanSport/16/72/78/20141016ProvisionalSuspensionEN2.0_English.pdf

#astana DAVIDENOK Ilya

llya Davidenok has returned an Adverse Analytical Finding for anabolic androgenic steroids in a sample collected at the Tour de l’Avenir on 28th August 2014. IIya Davidenok has ridden from 1st January 2012 to date for Continental Team Astana and since 1st August 2014 has also been a stagiaire with Astana Pro Team. The rider has the right to request analysis of the B sample and in accordance with UCI Anti-doping Rules has been provisionally suspended until the adjudication of the matter. At this stage of the procedure, the UCI will not comment any further on this individual case.

http://www.uci.ch/pressreleases/uci-requests-licence-commission-review-astana-pro-team-worldtour-licence/
  • ReplyReply

• DB-Coop

• Classics Winner
    « Reply #87 on: October 16, 2014, 17:20 »
    I wonder if this will be one too many, might the UCI not award them a license?
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    « Reply #88 on: October 16, 2014, 17:23 »
    I think that's it, yes. Just a feeling though
  • ReplyReply

• Drummer Boy

• Road Captain
    « Reply #89 on: October 16, 2014, 17:32 »
    another addition to the list of provisionally suspended riders...

So many Kazakhs, so much dope. It took me a few hours before realizing that this was  a new, third story floating around.  :S

When the dust finally settles, will we even see Nibali on the starting line next year of any Grand Tour?
  • ReplyReply

•  

* Dark Side Chatbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Recent Posts

Re: Team Sponsorship 17/18 by Leadbelly
    [August 19, 2017, 19:37]

Re: Mens transfers and Rumors 2017-18 by Leadbelly
    [August 19, 2017, 19:32]

Re: [2.HC] Colorado Classic by hiero
    [August 19, 2017, 17:18]

Re: Mens transfers and Rumors 2017-18 by t-72