collapse

t-72

• National Champion
  • Liked: 1526
Re: World Championships 2017: Bergen, Norway!
« on: August 31, 2017, 21:46 »
As we are a pretty diverse forum with respect to which country we are from...
Can I ask you to post your teams as they become available, please? Note the plural, I know some people here aren't that bugged with their citizenship and quite supportive of different teams. Write your heart out  :D

PS: I have put teams up in the order of the races (disregarding the TTT). Copy my setup as a template if you wish...
PPS: you are allowed to highlight your favorites / captains :)

*no Norway's teams
It is not all about the captains in the men's elite road race: Our two best domestic teams, #hitec and #joker are dominant across all classes in norway's line up, and may provide the best results for Norway in this championship. Smaller teams like #coop and #tss, #unox may also play an important role. While #champeu Kristoff and Boasson Hagen both get a qualified chance at the men's elite road race, they can only win if the terrible twins of  *pl and  *sk (Kwiatkowski and #rainbow Sagan) doesn't. Norway has better chances in the men's junior's time trial (#champeu Leknessund) and men's U23 road race (#rainbow Halvorsen).
Our women can't be expected to produce similar results but Susanne Andersen is an outside bet for a podium.

Monday, September 18:
Women's juniors individual time trial: riders yet to be announced
Men's U23 individual time trial: #joker Iver Knotten, #joker Tobias Foss

Tuesday, September 19
Men's juniors individual time trial: Olav Hjelmsæter Søren Wærenskjold, #champeu Andreas Leknessund, Idar Andersen
Women's elite individual time trial: #hitec Vita Heine, #hitec Thea Thorsen

Wednesday, September 20
Men's elite individual time trial: #didata Edvald Boasson Hagen, #tss Andreas Vangstad

Thursday, September 21:
Lay day - the road race course will be open for training in the morning.

Friday, September 22
Women's juniors road race: team not announced yet...
Men's U23 road race: #rainbows #joker Kristoffer Halvorsen, #joker Anders Skaarseth, #joker  #champno Rasmus Tiller, #unox Syver Wærsted, #joker Tobias Foss, #joker Ole Forfang.

Saturday, September 23
Men's juniors road race: Olav Hjelmsæter Søren Wærenskjold, Andreas Leknessund, Idar Andersen, Jonas Iversby Hvideberg, Ludvig Fischer Aasheim
Women's elite road race:  #hitec Vita Heine, #hitec Emilie Moberg, #hitec Susanne Andersen, #hitec Katrine Aalerud. 2 more riders to be announced later.

Sunday, September 24
Men's elite road race: #champeu #katusha Aleksander Kristoff, #didata Edvald Boasson Hagen, #jumbo Amund Grøndahl Jansen, #uae Vegard Stake Laengen, #fdj Daniel Hoelgaard, #coop August Jensen, #astana Truls Korsæth, #fdj Odd Christian Eiking, #katusha Sven Erik Bystrøm*
* #joker Markus Hoelgaard (brother of Daniel) may step in if Bystrøm is not recovering well from a broken shoulderblade in the Vuelta
  • ReplyReply

•  

Race Calendar

Today's Events

Upcoming Events

Latest Roadbooks