collapse

search

• World Champion
  • Liked: 12836
  • Awards: 2018 Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
Yellow Fluo - Tales from the Not-so-Darkside
« on: December 18, 2014, 15:30 »
"Do you love cycling?

#yellowfluo is your favorite color?

Then you should not miss [this thread] [...]

It will be a great party for those who love cycling and cheer for #yellowfluo. How each great party it will end with a final toast [...] with the wish, and the promise, of a season full of emotions."
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

search

• World Champion
    • Awards: 2018 Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    Re: Yellow Fluo - Tales from the Not-so-Darkside
    « Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 15:32 »
    http://www.tuttobiciweb.it/index.php?page=news&cod=74851

NERI SOTTOLI ALE' - From Rome to Rio, double awards

Great day for the team Yellow Fluo

Yesterday in Rome the team Neri Sottoli Alé has received a wonderful the cup to celebrate the victory of the Italian Team Cup 2014. The President of CONI Mr. Malagò handed the award to the general manager Angelo Citracca. Few hours later, in the municipal theater in Rio, Rafael Andriato was elected "Brazilian rider of the year" in the category "road cycling."

"Bring home this cup is a great pleasure" said Citracca. "We will print a giant poster of the cup on the back of the team bus, so our fans can see it too. This year they will be more numerous, because we have reserved beautiful surprises for them, great news ! Meanwhile, the cup goes home and I will celebrate it with the riders and the team members. And we will celebrate twice, even for Rafael Andriato crowned Best Brazilian Rider of the Year. Rafael has given a lot, he obtained good results, and I am sure that he will give us other great satisfactions this year : our Brazilian friends will have again good reasons to celebrate him, like us."

• ReplyReply

• Joelsim

• Classics Winner
    • Liked: 1613
      • Music To Your Ears
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016New member of the year 2015
    « Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 16:23 »
    The gift that keeps on giving.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion

search

• World Champion
    « Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 15:41 »
    Tuttobiciweb has more information about his reasons:

(gt) "[...]I decided to take a step back. It's a decision I was thinking now since September, a decision that has plagued me for a long time. I feel saddened, disappointed, tired. I have no enthusiasm to talk to the kids, I do not have the usual positive energy, no longer Shinto you know. "

Luca is a raging river and goes on to explain: "In the last year and a half have happened too many things that went wrong and the straw that broke the camel's back was the positivity of Rabottini, followed by many comments in newspapers, websites, local radio and TV, comments that sounded like "Scinto But why not check? Not up" and so on. I went from being considered a great coach to come painted like a dawg. So I lost enthusiasm and desire to work: at home I brought only despair and discontent. And my wife Angela also advised me to give up cycling but just 'a la ce fo'. But it is necessary to step back. " [...] "I did [speak to the team] just last night at the Hotel Belvedere in Montecatini, where the boys are in retreat. I explained to the team my reasons, after discussing it with Citracca. I told the guys that I still part of the team, although I do not know in which capacity, and that if they need me they can always count on my help. So how can they do that Serge Parsani and all the guys that will be by his side. I do not know how long it will take, maybe three months, maybe four, maybe a year, maybe ... Now I need to disconnect a little 'plug after spending Christmas ugliest of my life and my family to have involved in this difficult time. Excuse me, but I will not be forced to spend most of my time in front of the Anti-doping prosecutor that the guide of my boys, do not take it anymore. For sure I will continue to take care of the junior team that bears the name of Franco Ballerini, hence allotment, then we'll see where I will lead the way. "
  • ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    old friends reunited :)

• ReplyReply

• search

• World Champion
    ...and another old friend returns to the game

https://twitter.com/cyclingpronet/status/652495416802590720

:win :win

the team will still be called Southeast next year by the way. "Tharcor" is just the name of the management company.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts