collapse

phebeM

• Sunday Rider
  • Liked: 35
    • Monton Cycling
Monton Kit: Velorooms
« on: January 09, 2015, 09:46 »
We would like to hold an activity with Velorooms forum to send free cycling jersey with Monton Logo and Velorooms logo on it. But who should I contact? I have searched whole forum, but could not find one. 
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 16:27 by froome19, Reason: for clarity. »
    Monton Cycling Official - https://www.montonsports.com

AG

• Monument Winner
    • Liked: 3513
    • Awards: Winner, 2013 National Championships prediction gameFan of the Year 2013
    Hi PhebeM

I am a moderator here, I can help you.

You can pm me, or discuss it here.

What do you have in mind?
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10833
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    We would like to hold an activity with Velorooms forum to send free cycling jersey with Monton Logo and Velorooms logo on it. But who should I contact? I have searched whole forum, but could not find one.

pm

Dim or Froome19

or what AG said :lol
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling
    I guess make it public would be great, right? You see, we would like to promote our brand. But there are some replica websites selling second level products and damage our reputation. We would like to borrow your reputation to make all customers know that which website is official. In return, we would make cycling jerseys like 50 pieces for free for this forum with both Velorooms logo and Monton Logo.

Recently, our Spanish team just have training with Movistar these days. This is a really good news we would like to share with everyone.

How do you think of this idea? Or do you have better ideas?

--Phebe :D
  • ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    • Awards: Winner, 2013 National Championships prediction gameFan of the Year 2013
    sounds awesome to me.

I will have a quick chat to the various others involved in VR, and will pm you.

In the mean time - anyone here who has ideas, feel free to suggest them here  :D
  • ReplyReply

• barrus

• National Champion
    • Liked: 370
    I guess make it public would be great, right? You see, we would like to promote our brand. But there are some replica websites selling second level products and damage our reputation. We would like to borrow your reputation to make all customers know that which website is official. In return, we would make cycling jerseys like 50 pieces for free for this forum with both Velorooms logo and Monton Logo.

Recently, our Spanish team just have training with Movistar these days. This is a really good news we would like to share with everyone.

How do you think of this idea? Or do you have better ideas?

--Phebe :D

I have a little question who are you guys?
    These: http://www.cycling-monton.com/
    These: http://www.monton.us/
    Or these: http://www.montonsports.com/

If you're the first as a member of this forum I would say flip of
    If yopu guys are the latter (Ireckon both are the same company) the monton.us site is outdated and both sites do not have great visibility on google, you get the chinese site first, so that really is something you should work on, but your stuff seems okay. Also good to see that you guys focus quite a bit on the womens aspect of the market
  • ReplyReply

• phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling

I have a little question who are you guys?
    These: http://www.cycling-monton.com/
    These: http://www.monton.us/
    Or these: http://www.montonsports.com/

If you're the first as a member of this forum I would say flip of
    If yopu guys are the latter (Ireckon both are the same company) the monton.us site is outdated and both sites do not have great visibility on google, you get the chinese site first, so that really is something you should work on, but your stuff seems okay. Also good to see that you guys focus quite a bit on the womens aspect of the market
    We are montonsports.com
    And those replica sites, we have taken actions. They have take down the words "Monton" in title, descriptions. But taking their domains down still need some time, legal procedures involved, you know.

Ye, monton.us is still under construction. We just made an agreement with our USA agents. They would make monton.us with local language and with new apperance.

Montonsports.com is made to be the international official website. Just make updating two months ago. On google search, this site currently not perform well. But we believe, it is just temporary.  More good news for you, there is a French team interested to be our local agent and having a great girls team. If this would be settled down, the girls design and workmanship would of great variety. Their feedback would help us a lot.
  • ReplyReply

• phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling
    I have contacted Dim on email. Still waiting for the reply.

IF this activity could be held, what color should be the main color? Deep blue or some bright color?  :P
  • ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    Hi Phebe

sorry I have just found out that Dim is away for a couple of days.

I will have a look at the designs and stuff and either myself of another admin/mod will pm you.

:)

DB - according to the website the company Monton Sports is based in Shenzhen.

Is that right Phebe?
  • ReplyReply

• phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling
    Yes, the headquarter is based in Shenzhen, China. I am in China as well. You know, the internet would list China as a dangerous country. So I choose USA instead of China. Please forgive this. I do not mean to cheat.

Thank you for your effort for this activity, AG.
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:06 by L'arri, Reason: removal of private info »

phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling
    I have a question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Your location  implies the U.S.A (based on the flag associated with your Username)

So why is you grasp of English so weak?

Yeah, I'm very skeptical of all this.

Not mean to cheat, but you know when you search online, the server based in China would be indicated as dangerous. That's why I would choose USA as my location instead of China. Our headquarter is based in Shenzhen, China. But this would not limit our brand at all. As there is Taiwan agent, Spain agent established to catering local market. And the two USA agents are on schedule as well.
  • ReplyReply

• phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling
    Hi Phebe

sorry I have just found out that Dim is away for a couple of days.

I will have a look at the designs and stuff and either myself of another admin/mod will pm you.

:)

DB - according to the website the company Monton Sports is based in Shenzhen.

Is that right Phebe?

Hi, AG. Is there any designs of our forum Velorooms before?
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:04 by L'arri, Reason: removal of private info »

AG

• Monument Winner
    Hi Phebe

yes there is - but unfortunately I dont know where they are  (:fp)

I am following this up but with different time zones and Dim being away have found a couple of hold ups.

sorry.
    I will get onto it as soon as I can

AG

• ReplyReply

• Armchair Cyclist

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 2080
    • Awards: Giro Prediction Champ 2017
    Hi, AG. Is there any designs of our forum Velorooms before?

Do we get to resurrect the great Team Velorooms kit design discussion:o :S
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:05 by L'arri, Reason: removal of private info »

phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling
    Do we get to resurrect the great Team Velorooms kit design discussion:o :S

The designs of this post are really great. But we have not decided which one to use, right?
  • ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10833
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    AG and laz have a plan , nice
  • ReplyReply

• AG

• Monument Winner
    ok so we have decided on a design

but without the horizontal white stripes on the front   (and obviously without those other sponsor logos)

we are happy with the "Monton" to go either on the shoulders (in place of the Velorooms ones that are there in the above design) or on the side panels - and with the small "M"  on the chest   (or are open to suggestions)

• ReplyReply

• Joelsim

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1339
      • Music To Your Ears
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016New member of the year 2015Current leader, 2015-17 Emerging Riders CQ game
    It'll be Bikini Joel...
  • ReplyReply

• phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling

but without the horizontal white stripes on the front   (and obviously without those other sponsor logos)

we are happy with the "Monton" to go either on the shoulders (in place of the Velorooms ones that are there in the above design) or on the side panels - and with the small "M"  on the chest   (or are open to suggestions)

Great. Then what kind of activity should we hold to choose 50 members to send the free jersey? We may need your held to list each size number. Is it ok to send all the 50 package to one place and then you distribute it all around? Or what kind of delivery?
  • ReplyReply

• Armchair Cyclist

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 2080
    • Awards: Giro Prediction Champ 2017

"we" decided?!? You expressed a preference and one person agreed.
    It is great that this seems to be approaching some sort of fruition, but let's at least have some inclusion in a decision before it is presented as "ours.

Let's ask someone to provide three kits, mainly blue if that is considered to be Velorooms' colour, a bit of orange for trim as that is a secondary colour on the site, and some white for visibility in poor light, and let;s have a vote on that shortlist. 

I'm suggest PhebeM or DIM to propose the three designs.
  • ReplyReply

• Flo

• #1 Alberto Contador fangirl
    • Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 3925
    • Awards: 2017 TDF Prediction ChampKeithJamesMC award 2016Velorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
    Uhmmm not sure if it's a good idea to let Dim come up with the designs ... :P
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith

Tuart

• Pobblebonk
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 483
    • Awards: Velogames Giro Winner 2014
    Yeah, this thread is throwing up more red flags than if Albania, Switzerland, China, Turkey, Montenegro, Morroco and Kyrgyzystan decided to hold a diplomatic convention.

I would be very catiuous, mods, and ask a lot of questions.
  • ReplyReply
  • 2014 Velorooms Giro d'Italia Velogames Winner

phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling
    Yeah, this thread is throwing up more red flags than if Albania, Switzerland, China, Turkey, Montenegro, Morroco and Kyrgyzystan decided to hold a diplomatic convention.

I would be very catiuous, mods, and ask a lot of questions.

Feel Free to ask.  ;)
  • ReplyReply

• Dim

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 3364
      • Velorooms
    • Awards: Race Preview of 2014Best Post 2012
    I have emailed Phebe so we will chat it out as far as what Velorooms can offer Monton and what they can offer us to see how both sides can benefit mutually from any arrangment.

in the meantime people, feel free to head over the design thread and rehash the discussions of the last 3 years and see if we can come up with something :D

• ReplyReply

• phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling
    I have emailed Phebe so we will chat it out as far as what Velorooms can offer Monton and what they can offer us to see how both sides can benefit mutually from any arrangment.

in the meantime people, feel free to head over the design thread and rehash the discussions of the last 3 years and see if we can come up with something :D

Hi,

I have emailed you but with no reply.

On site advertising on Velorooms, we would offer 50 pieces of short sleeve cycling jersey for exchange. We can select the most voted design on forum or the one you decide on. As to who get the jersey, you can hold an event or just by the experience you have. It's up to you. We would ship all the 50 jerseys to you and you distribute. Is it ok?

Testimonials from your members. There are three levels of our cycling apparel. We would send the testimonial member the cycling kit(jersey + shorts) depending on his level, whether beginners, enthusiasms or pro. You can open a post, so members can volunteer. And you or we choose who have the luck. By the way, it would be perfect if the testimonial member could like our Facebook page and share his testimonial in his social circle.
  • ReplyReply

• phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling

Hi, have you decided the design yet? I have not heard you for a long time.
  • ReplyReply

• search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 9558
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Member of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    yes, we have decided on a design. We will send it to you within the next couple of days, sorry for the delay.
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

phebeM

• Sunday Rider
      • Monton Cycling

Please confirm the design. And then we are ready to producing in massive now :D
  • ReplyReply

• Dim

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 3364
      • Velorooms
    • Awards: Race Preview of 2014Best Post 2012
    Will drop phebe a line later. Small change needed on logo but ive got 3 appointments to go to so will be later today
  • ReplyReply

• jimmythecuckoo

• Genius James
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 774
    • End of season blues...
      • Fendrien
    The fens are just West West Flanders really...

Recent Posts

Re: 2018 Women's Kits by LukasCPH
    [December 13, 2017, 20:54]

Re: Men's Kits 2018 by LukasCPH
    [December 13, 2017, 20:39]

Re: U23 news, results, rumours and all that jazz by Leadbelly
    [December 13, 2017, 18:14]

Re: Stig Broeckx Recovery Thread by Joelsim
    [December 13, 2017, 18:05]

Re: Men's Kits 2018 by LukasCPH
    [December 13, 2017, 17:58]

Re: Team Aqua Blue News by LukasCPH