collapse

search

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 8421
  • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Reigning Worlds Prediction ChampReigning Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
Re: Lloyd Mondory EPO positive
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 12:31 »
he spoke out against Sainz though, I think. I posted something about it somewhere... maybe in the retirement thread

Post Merge: November 22, 2016, 12:36
ah, no, that was Lecuisinier
  • ReplyReply
  • "If this is cycling, I am a banana"

L'arri

• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
    • Monument Winner
    • Liked: 5647
    • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
      • Dopeology.org
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
    « Reply #31 on: November 23, 2016, 08:56 »
    One can only wonder about the lack of awareness among these youngsters.

While certainly not a household name in France, Sainz and his Mabuse moniker are surely clearly signposted "danger" in French cycling: the guy has a rap sheet as long as your arm and consulting him in these image-conscious times seems like a great way to damage one's career and credibility, not least because such associations now carry an anti-doping penalty.

The reason we have not heard more about this is either because Sainz is under formal investigation for the nth time or because the French fed reckons that it's better not to make a fuss at this point and risk fanning the flames under WADA §2.10.

Remarkably though, Sainz is not currently on WADA's Prohibited Association List.
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon

search

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 8421
    • Awards: Member of the year 2016Post of the year 2016KeithJamesMC 2016Reigning Worlds Prediction ChampReigning Autumn Classics Prediction ChampMember of the year 20152012 CQ Ranking Tour GameAvatar of the Year 2013
    « Reply #32 on: November 23, 2016, 09:09 »
    One can only wonder about the lack of awareness among these youngsters.

well, in Ledanois' case it's not so much of a surprise, is it? Sainz has doped his father already (Yvon, who is Kevin's coach now), and apparently still is a friend of the family.
  • ReplyReply

•  

* Dark Side Chatbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.