collapse

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 10407
  • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
I thought we had a thread for this sort of thing

Anyway Slowly we are getting there

Much has been made of the Minimal wage and that part of Cookson breaking his promise

I have been having arguements ( and some good discussions on twitter ) re this

I for one think they plan that is being slowly revealed it great

What the Womens cycling committee is doing is looking at Business model and making that strong before adding to the costs for the teams, which I think is great

and I still see Live TV as the key, when they get live TV min wage etc must be in place, but move too fast and there will be a death in 90% of the current womens team IMHO

This is also clearly a next step

https://twitter.com/cyclingweekly/status/575953823719682049

a World tour for women and 2 tier team system and as part of that a ABP for women in the WT ( that is not mentioned but needs to happen)

again pretty easy step to see , but great it is being done I also have said the season after Rio is when many of the big changes should occur
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:15 by just some guy »
    Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014