collapse

Flo

• #1 Alberto Contador fangirl
  • Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 4474
  • Awards: National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2018KeithJamesMC award 2016Velorooms Trivia Monday Quiz Champion 2015/2016Dish of the Year 2015Member of the year 2015Fan of the year 20152015 Giro Quiz League - 3rd placeNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Fan of the year 2013Best fanboy/girl 2012
Re: Eurovision
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2015, 21:25 »
Spain *es
Edurne - Amanecer

my rating: :Stars: :Stars: :Stars: :Stars: :Stars:
I love the mystery in this song, and by the way the music video is amazing, in HD it looks awesome. It is interesting that this song is the one that, together with Sweden, is most consistently in people's top 5's. I so hope it looks great on stage, she is a very good singer so I'm not worried about the live vocals :)
This symphonic version is also very cool:

Officially only this is out yet:

But from what I can see on this video from the press room, the staging looks awesome :cool

Sweden *se
Mans Zelmerlöw - Heroes

my rating: :Stars: :Stars: :Stars: :Stars: :Stars:
One of the big faves, and for good reason, it's a very catchy song and as I said earlier I think the stick figure thing will earn Sweden a lot of votes.

He seems to be playbacking in this rehearsal though, not sure why :? Maybe to save his voice

Switzerland *ch
Mélanie René - Time to shine

my rating: :Stars: :Stars: :Stars:
Don't know how I feel about this one, I like it but it's not very special or memorable. I think Switzerland will qualify with this though.
The live version sounds good (hey, trees seem to be popular this year ;) )

Last but not least:
United Kingdom *uk
Electro Velvet - Still in love with you

my rating: :Stars: :Stars: :Stars: :Stars:
Okay unpopular opinion:
many people think UK just didn't give a sh*t this year and sent a joke entry. Because they sent 2 "big stars" in 2012 and 2013 and they finished like 2nd last :P and then last year they had a good song but still finished in the 2nd half.

But I really like this song :P

:-x
 :P
  • ReplyReply
  • RIP Keith
    RIP krebs