• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
  • Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 6786
  • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
    • Dopeology.org
  • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
Re: Do you use chamois cream?
« on: June 05, 2015, 17:12 »
I use the same product - on my face when I'm skiing or running at temperatures below -20!!   :D

We got a tin of the stuff from a women's pro team that my partner was soigneur-ing for one year. Apparently great on the legs in a Belgian spring?

They also did warn Liz about making sure that she didn't get it on her chamois ... which considering how I literally scrape it off my face in the shower after a ski I think that I can understand ...  :o

Hmm, not sure we're talking about the same thing, dude.

You see, the udder cream I use isn't a heat cream, it's just like a regular emollient, so it wouldn't do you any favours in cold conditions. You stick it on the chamois, or rather on yourself, and it just keeps everything nice and slimy.

The heat cream I have is not very good though, so do let me know what you / your ladyshape is using if it's nice and spicy.

I used to use a product called Deem when I was a kid - turned your legs orange and your bits into an inferno if you forgot to wash hands before going for a pee - but if it still exists, it seems not to be available over here.
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon / Larry Sarni