collapse

pastronef

• National Champion
  • Liked: 536

LukasCPH

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 5664
    • lukascph.media
  • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
Re: Tom Danielson popped
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2015, 21:46 »
!!!!!!!  :o

https://www.twitter.com/TheRaceRadio/status/659476524022697984
What goes around comes around, eh, Tommy D?

Pretty amazing though that doping stories can still come up with new stuff - I don't think we've seen this one before.
  • ReplyReply
  • 2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own.
    RIP Keith

pastronef

• National Champion
    • Liked: 536
    « Reply #92 on: October 28, 2015, 21:49 »
    one thing is certain: Cannondale roster is full (30 riders) and TD has not signed contract with them for 2016
  • ReplyReply

• neppe

• Sunday Rider
    • Liked: 51
    « Reply #93 on: October 28, 2015, 22:22 »
    What goes around comes around, eh, Tommy D?

Pretty amazing though that doping stories can still come up with new stuff - I don't think we've seen this one before.

Ludmila Narozjilenko got her 4-year ban lifted by IAAF after convincing them her then husband had doped her as a revenge for her planning to leave him. She left him and became Ludmila Engquist, and was later popped again while preparing for her winter Olympics debut for Sweden (bobsleigh).

But FBI wasn't involved
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 5664
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    « Reply #94 on: October 28, 2015, 23:16 »
    Ludmila Narozjilenko got her 4-year ban lifted by IAAF after convincing them her then husband had doped her as a revenge for her planning to leave him. She left him and became Ludmila Engquist, and was later popped again while preparing for her winter Olympics debut for Sweden (bobsleigh).

But FBI wasn't involved
    Boo, Tommy D. Can't even come up with an original "explanation".

I am disappointed. :lol
  • ReplyReply

• Carlo Algatrensig

• Domestique
    • Liked: 612
    « Reply #95 on: October 29, 2015, 21:47 »

But FBI wasn't involved

I'll have to look it up but I think there was a Paralympian who tested positive in 2004 who was then cleared in about 2014 when their ex admitted that they had spiked their waterbottle.
  • ReplyReply

• Claudio Cappuccino

• National Champion
    • Liked: 739
    • Venga! Venga! Venga!
    « Reply #96 on: October 30, 2015, 17:34 »
    So Tommy had an affair with his ex - wife who spiked the condom with Test because of?

Mmmh.

FBI is on the case, at last.

The witch!
  • ReplyReply

• L'arri

• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
    • Monument Winner
    • Liked: 5647
    • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
      • Dopeology.org
    • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
    « Reply #97 on: November 25, 2015, 13:05 »
    I've been out of the loop for some time but it came as a slight surprise to me that ...

VeloNews reported earlier this month that Danielson’s B sample had been tested and that it confirmed the results of the A test.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/danielson-emerges-from-twitter-blackout-after-doping-positive/

I don't often read the publication cited but I was not aware that the B sample confirmation was already a fait accompli.

I daresay Danielson has a period in which to respond (28 days or a calendar month might be examples of such a period) but he hasn't offered a defence as yet, hence the rather pointless article from CN (which was nevertheless useful to me, as has been noted).
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon

Joelsim

• Road Captain
    • Liked: 1263
      • Music To Your Ears
    • Awards: Fanboy of 2016New member of the year 2015Current leader, 2015-17 Emerging Riders CQ game
    « Reply #98 on: November 25, 2015, 14:03 »
    I've been out of the loop for some time but it came as a slight surprise to me that ...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/danielson-emerges-from-twitter-blackout-after-doping-positive/

I don't often read the publication cited but I was not aware that the B sample confirmation was already a fait accompli.

I daresay Danielson has a period in which to respond (28 days or a calendar month might be examples of such a period) but he hasn't offered a defence as yet, hence the rather pointless article from CN (which was nevertheless useful to me, as has been noted).

He has. He said his food/drink must have been spiked.

My guess is that he had a Spanish Beef Chow Mein from Impey's local pharmacy. By mistake.

• ReplyReply

• just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10466
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016Reigning Spring Classics Prediction ChampJSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 23:01 by LukasCPH »
    Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

* Dark Side Chatbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.