collapse

blutto

• Road Captain
  • Liked: 51
Interest Rates / Vive le Revolution
« on: May 30, 2012, 00:06 »
....gee what is up with the new bank rules...looks like the workings of a "too big to fail" institution or something...all I want is a safe place in which to secure my retirement savings...there are thieves afoot...I have been done robbed before...it was heart wrenching it was...

...is there some UN type body I can lodge a formal complaint with...as it stands or sits(?) this is highway robbery I tell you...

Cheers

blutto
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Artes, Scientia, Veritas.
    • Multiple World Champion
    • Liked: 2620
    • Donald J Krabkakes
    • Awards: Dish of the Year 2017KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding ContentBest member of staff in live broadcast 2012Best Youtube clip 2012
    Re: Interest Rates / Vive le Revolution
    « Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 00:13 »
    ....gee what is up with the new bank rules...looks like the workings of a "too big to fail" institution or something...all I want is a safe place in which to secure my retirement savings...there are thieves afoot...I have been done robbed before...it was heart wrenching it was...

...is there some UN type body I can lodge a formal complaint with...as it stands or sits(?) this is highway robbery I tell you...

Cheers

blutto

worried about run on bank. the 1% lowered interest rate today. and added prohibitives fees stifling fair trade. this is not the first time the crown has imposed unfair business practices on the colonies
  • ReplyReply
  • I wish I was in Tijuana
    eating barbequed iguana

Dim

• Grand Tour Winner
    • Liked: 3364
      • Velorooms
    • Awards: Race Preview of 2014Best Post 2012
    « Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 00:15 »
    theres a recession.

Interest rates rise and fall. Did you not get your 30 day advance notice of fees?
  • ReplyReply

• blutto

• Road Captain
    « Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 04:32 »
    worried about run on bank. the 1% lowered interest rate today. and added prohibitives fees stifling fair trade. this is not the first time the crown has imposed unfair business practices on the colonies

...are we talking possible insurrection here?...some storming of The Bastille kind of stuff...let them eat cake statements from the powers that be...and culminating in the mother of all food fights... oooh Tony will love that....

...sounds messy...but could be mucho fun....

...or we could organize a Royal Commision to investigate the issue....

Cheers

blutto
  • ReplyReply

• DinZ

• 2.2 is where it is at
    • Classics Winner
    • Liked: 359
    « Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 04:41 »
    Need to buy a mattress to keep my money under
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 04:51 »
    ...are we talking possible insurrection here?...some storming of The Bastille kind of stuff...let them eat cake statements from the powers that be...and culminating in the mother of all food fights... oooh Tony will love that....

...sounds messy...but could be mucho fun....

...or we could organize a Royal Commision to investigate the issue....

Cheers

blutto
    Isn't the royal commission on holiday now that it's 60th anniversary and such?

Also, it's a fad nowadays is Guy Fawkes masks. We could go anti establishment and organise the forum 5th November against the Bank.
  • ReplyReply

• blutto

• Road Captain
    « Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 05:07 »
    Isn't the royal commission on holiday now that it's 60th anniversary and such?

Also, it's a fad nowadays is Guy Fawkes masks. We could go anti establishment and organise the forum 5th November against the Bank.

...no food fight :o....but but but I really wanted a food fight ( with top drawer pastries of course...no bog standard cafeteria crap )...and Tony is going to be some disappointed!!!!....that other stuff was just window dressing to show how mature and grown-up I was....though a food fight at a Royal Commision sounds promising now that I think of it...

Cheers

blutto
  • ReplyReply

• ram

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 05:24 »
    We can also commission Krabs as the pastry man of the fight, now hopefully his pastries aren't boggy cafeteria ones ;) We have got to be careful about dodgy Croatian pies though, they're ripe for dysentry.

Food fight it is, and with the dodgy celebrations, nobody would even notice a pie flying in their direction at the Royal Commission.
  • ReplyReply

• blutto

• Road Captain
    « Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 13:37 »
    ...good point about the Royal Commision....so we are good to go....all we have to do is set a time and place...and oh yeah, we have to fire up many ovens as we gonna needs lots of ammunitions...

...so looking forward to the festivities....errr....battle....but we have to keep this quiet...we need the element of surprise and if we succeed, those too big to fail banksters won't know what hit them....and victory will be ours...can hardly wait to taste victory...

Cheers

blutto
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 13:47 by blutto »

ram

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 14:01 »
    ...good point about the Royal Commision....so we are good to go....all we have to do is set a time and place...and oh yeah, we have to fire up many ovens as we gonna needs lots of ammunitions...

...so looking forward to the festivities....errr....battle....but we have to keep this quiet...we need the element of surprise and if we succeed, those too big to fail banksters won't know what hit them....and victory will be ours...can hardly wait to taste victory...

Cheers

blutto
    Zipped up, even wore a suit today, we'll blend right in.

sorry, hadnt seen this one. I think youre the only one who has even figured out how to make tables.

just going to try something.
    Cheers. THink I'd be the only one with so much time on his hands :D
  • ReplyReply

• krabkakes

• Artes, Scientia, Veritas.
    • Multiple World Champion
    • Liked: 2620
    • Donald J Krabkakes
    • Awards: Dish of the Year 2017KeithJamesMC Memorial award for Extremely Outstanding ContentBest member of staff in live broadcast 2012Best Youtube clip 2012
    « Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 16:35 »
    The rules have changed once more. but interest rates are up :tu and fees are down ;)
  • ReplyReply

• Anthony Moan

• Ahab the Arab
    • Road Captain
    • Liked: 889
    « Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 20:32 »
    How did I miss this thread? ;D
    Well I am don t know what are you talking but see banks, so flip off bankers.
    Here, here, here be lucky to have your banks, coz here is ripp of the century. Italian, Austrian, and German banks has their daughter banks ;D, daughter banks (99% in foreign hands) with let say 9% interest for 5 year car loan, but that same loan in Italy have 4% interest.

Those are biggest crooks since Oprah, and I am saying flip off banks!!!
  • ReplyReply
  • Reverend Fred Saves!!

Martin318is

• Domestique
    • Liked: 162
    • Less interesting than he seems on paper
    « Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 01:40 »
    Need to buy a mattress to keep my money under

Put it in a tea cosy and THEN put that under a mattress.  Double strength security!

(with thanks to Spike Milligan)
  • ReplyReply
  • About Masters Club racing:
    ".. if I can't double the petrol money, I'm headin over the mountains instead" - Michael Fox, Team SAS

Recent Posts

Re: Mens transfers and Rumors 2017-18 by AG
    [Today at 00:30]

Re: Mens transfers and Rumors 2017-18 by hiero
    [August 16, 2017, 21:35]

Прямые руки by VPashaAnape
    [August 16, 2017, 18:09]

Re: Mens transfers and Rumors 2017-18 by pastronef
    [August 16, 2017, 16:53]

Re: [2.HC] Colorado Classic by hiero
    [August 16, 2017, 16:12]

Re: Mens transfers and Rumors 2017-18 by just some guy