collapse

Not My Circus

• Road Captain
  • Liked: 1511
  • Something about Danish cycling I love
Rumours of Michael Skelde back with a new team abound.  This makes me very happy  :D

It's like coming home and start fresh.
Too bloody right

https://twitter.com/Procyclingeu/status/690851650504933376

https://twitter.com/lukascph/status/690637267430461440
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    Three posts that made me laugh and one that left me shocked to the core  ;)

Hairy legs, mass crash and Disney movies: Read Chris Anker's personal SMS diary
    https://twitter.com/Staghoj/status/691613635119046656
     #fortuneo Chris Anker Sorensen is the boss #thatisall

#tinkoff VALGREN SINGS  :lol
    Flo already knows about this one, but really it deserves to reach a wider audience #OhMichael #LostBoy

Click on Michael for the whole experience

Chris Juul at the  #greenedge OGE training camp
    https://twitter.com/ORICA_GreenEDGE/status/690099956124884992
    Good to see he's fitting right in to that laid back Aussie vibe

#stolting Guldhammer a Belieber
    I really don't know where to go with this....
    Thanks (I think) for flagging this one up Search
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 14:16 by Not My Circus »

LukasCPH

• World Champion
    • Liked: 6197
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    The *dk race calendar is out:
    http://ny.cyklingdanmark.dk/nyheder/alle-nyheder/details/artikel/foreloebig-terminsiste-landevej-2016.html

Note that the 1.1 Velothon Copenhagen has been moved to 4th September and will be replaced by the (non-UCI and very special) "Stjerneløbet" ("Star race") around Roskilde.
    Seriously, look it up - it's a unique format.
    An explanation (in *dk) can be found here: http://www.feltet.dk/nyheder/hvad_gaar_stjerneloebet_ud_paa/
  • ReplyReply
  • 2017 0711|CYCLING PR Manager; 2016 Stölting Content Editor
    Views presented are my own.
    RIP Keith

Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    The *dk race calendar is out:
    http://ny.cyklingdanmark.dk/nyheder/alle-nyheder/details/artikel/foreloebig-terminsiste-landevej-2016.html

Note that the 1.1 Velothon Copenhagen has been moved to 4th September and will be replaced by the (non-UCI and very special) "Stjerneløbet" ("Star race") around Roskilde.
    Seriously, look it up - it's a unique format.
    An explanation (in *dk) can be found here: http://www.feltet.dk/nyheder/hvad_gaar_stjerneloebet_ud_paa/

I was just coming over to add your tweets Lukas  :D After reading the link, I do vaguely remember something from last year but it was one of those races I never really followed.  It does sound an exciting and unique event, presumably the five routes offer something different and I imagine it's a real blast to be there live.
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    A couple of quick updates...

Chris Juul Jensen
    https://twitter.com/Staghoj/status/712182231704412161

Unfortunately CJJ will be out of the cobbled races this season  :(
    The injury he sustained on his wrist in last year's Milan San Remo smash, hasn't responded well to the intervention he underwent in the offseason, and is still very painful over the cobbles. He will ride the Ardennes instead in support of OGE. He says
    It was a sour pill to swallow compared to that of course was the big goal in the spring, and it''s not a comfortable or easy situation to be in when I'm new rider on the team. But fortunately takes both I and the team is relatively quiet (OK about it??).

Matti Breschel
    Replaced by Cannondale at the last minute for Milan San Remo due to a fever, looks like #SpecialBreschel will be back for Gent-Wevelgem... Cykelmagasinet report here

I say back, but after 5 days in bed running a fever in 41s, he's lost a lot of form and is pretty fvcking peeed about it. Jeebus he can not get a break sometimes :( :(
    - You are not the master of such a time illness. I've really tried to take care of myself, kept me away from sick people have been vaccinated and have used hand alcohol. But it has not been enough, because I've been lying in bed for five days and had 41 in fever. 

- This has not been the best preparation - it is clear. I've been training since November, and it's flipping annoying and frustrating that this is happening. You are not the master of such a time illness. Now I hope for a miracle, even though I am aware that it will be difficult. I am greatly retarded. I comfort myself with the fact that I felt good start in Paris-Nice and came highly of it. But the disease will affect the next few weeks running.

Fingers crossed for both of them
  • ReplyReply

• ciranda

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 155
    Don't know if this is the right discussion to ask but does someone know what's up with Asbjørn Kragh Andersen, who has not raced at all this year, and Rasmus Guldhammer, not in Fleche Brabanconne. Injuries, what?
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    • Awards: Staff of the year 2016Staff of the year 2015Velorooms Tour de France BINGO champion 2014National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014Velorooms Monday Quiz ChampionPoster of the Year 2013
    Don't know if this is the right discussion to ask but does someone know what's up with Asbjørn Kragh Andersen, who has not raced at all this year, and Rasmus Guldhammer, not in Fleche Brabanconne. Injuries, what?
    AKA DNFed in Bessèges, a race famous for ruining many of Bobbie Traksel's seasons. Don't know if he crashed out of it there, but that may be a reason.
    Guldhammer has had some health issues, I believe.
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    From the TTT at ZLM Roompot this morning

Anders Lund #oldschool  :D

https://twitter.com/ParentiniTT/status/720924295636103168
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    From the TTT at ZLM Roompot this morning

Anders Lund #oldschool  :D
    I'm not 100% sure it is Anders Lund - as he would normally be driving the car (and therefore sitting on the left). But it does look an awful lot like him on the pic.
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    I'm not 100% sure it is Anders Lund - as he would normally be driving the car (and therefore sitting on the left). But it does look an awful lot like him on the pic.

Hmmm Looks like Anders, still made me smile. Maybe he gave up driving so he could shout with loud hailer
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    AKA DNFed in Bessèges, a race famous for ruining many of Bobbie Traksel's seasons. Don't know if he crashed out of it there, but that may be a reason.
    Guldhammer has had some health issues, I believe.

Seem to remember AKA's team saying after Bessage that he had a knee problem. However he is listed for Tro Bro Leon (though not confirmed I see)

UPDATED:
    He didn't ride in the end. It's all rather worrying, nothing from team, no whisper in the DK press... Where is AKA??
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:52 by Not My Circus »

Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    For those asking there is some news on Asbjørn Kragh Andersen at last.

There's an interview posted up on the TV2 website here

He injured his knee rather badly at a team camp, running on a TT bike that hadn't been quite set up for him (and by not quite I guess not at all). Been through a tough patch for sure

With his new teammates on the southern French crew was Asbjørn Kragh Andersen in training camp ahead of the season. New team equals new bikes, both for Road Race and Time Trial. The latter was on today's schedule. Training in the discipline Time trial bike brand KTM was a new acquaintance for the Danish rider. Therefore, the bike does not tuned to him.

- And so it was with oval ring. I had not tried to run with before. We trained team time trial and you naturally want to show that you can sit with and not show weakness. So I gave it everything I could. Since then, something was wrong in my left knee, says Asbjørn Kragh Andersen.

A look at the 24-year-old rider's track record for this season reveals the severity of the injury. There is not any. Back in early February asked Asbjørn Kragh Andersen to start in the French stage race Etoile de Bessèges, but had to retire with knee pain after 100 kilometer. [and has not raced since - midge]

For the critical bike reader it may seem like a bit of an amateur mistake from Kragh Andersen's French team to let the Dane blaze a wattbazooka on a time trial bike that is not properly set for him. The protagonist himself can see the problem that the team let him train through an error keen bike, but stresses that he does not feel the need to criticize the team.

- We have taken a chat about it and everything is okay now.

- It's a little limited what the team can do. I will not point the finger at them, because I really do think they have done what they can. I'm not disappointed with my team, because I really do think that they have a top professional set up, says Asbjørn Kragh Andersen.

He's back in training, and hopefully we'll see him racing soon.

• ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    For those asking there is some news on Asbjørn Kragh Andersen at last.

There's an interview posted up on the TV2 website here

He injured his knee rather badly at a team camp, running on a TT bike that hadn't been quite set up for him (and by not quite I guess not at all). Been through a tough patch for sure

He's back in training, and hopefully we'll see him racing soon.
    That went well. Not. :fp

I had been skeptical about his move to a (relatively) small team. Turns out I was right. :(
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    That went well. Not. :fp

I had been skeptical about his move to a (relatively) small team. Turns out I was right. :(

I know what you mean. I don't know what the Delko set up is like at all regarding back room staff and coaching... but it's unlikely to be FDJ or Fortuneo. I guess he didn't want to turn the offer down - another year and maybe he wouldn't have  got any offers at all. But sheesh it must have been a hell of an injury to have kept him out for so long. I hope he had some back up regards proper rehab, but maybe not :( It doesn't sound like he's going to be racing soon...  It's a Damn shame
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    I know what you mean. I don't know what the Delko set up is like at all regarding back room staff and coaching...
    The cycling club it's based on is one of the very best in France, VC La Pomme, famous for giving many foreigners a chance to ride.[1]
    If they still were a club team or a Conti team, and Asbjørn were 3 years younger, I'd have said "great move".

But their move to PCT feels a bit like they're punching above their weight. Minimum squad of 16, title sponsor announced rather late last year ...
    They may[2] operate more like an oversized Conti team than a truly professional team.

Putting someone on a TT bike that isn't fitted for them is just not done. Nor is giving them oval cranks for a 100% TTT session when they haven't tried those ever before.
    In the TV2 article, there's a picture of AKA getting a bike fit. That's the sort of stuff you do in November when you have your pre-season meeting, not in April when the guy's been out of training with a busted knee for two months!
     1. Dan Martin, Daryl Impey, Fumiyuki Beppu, Assan Bazayev, Rafaâ Chtioui, Ignatas Konovalovas, Gatis Smukulis, David Tanner, Alex Howes, Evaldas Siskevicius, Sam Bennett, Ramunas Navardauskas, Toms Skujins ... and that's just those who turned pro!
     2. and this is purely speculation on my part
  • ReplyReply

• ciranda

• Domestic Rider
    • Liked: 155
    Thanks for the link and responses. That's too bad, hope he can get into condition for the second part of the year. I don't know if it's fair to blame the team too much, I have heard about similar injuries before also for things like with different saddles or shoes. It takes so little to distort pedaling movement.
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    The second round of the Post Cup is tomorrow ... on the lovely island of Bornholm.

Local hero #orica Magnus Cort is riding in Luxembourg, but the domestic teams will all head east to do battle for Post Cup points and, not least, points for the PDR qualification.

The race is 185.6 km, consisting of 8 laps of the big circuit:

followed by 5 laps of the small circuit:

2209 m of altitude, so this is anything but flat.
    And the highest point of the route is 123 m (!) which is quite much for Denmark, especially since the route also touches the sea.

Let it be a good race! :)
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    1 #riwal Troels Vinther 4:33:53
    2 *fo Torkil Veyhe 0:00
    3 #colocult Christian Nyvang Lund 0:00
    4 #riwal Rasmus Mygind 0:17
    5 #riwal Patrick Clausen 0:27
    6 #riwal Morten Øllegaard 0:27
    7 #soigneur Rasmus Bøgh Wallin 0:27
    8 *dk Nicklas Overgaard Amdi Pedersen 0:27
    9 #bornholm Stefan Djurhuus 0:27
    10 #colocult Aske Louring Vorre 0:27
    Both Torkil Veyhe and Nicklas Overgaard ride for WeBike-CK Aarhus.

#trefor had a team in the Boucles de Mayenne, but nevertheless this #riwal domination is impressive.

Look at the flags. Second-placed Torkil Veyhe is indeed from the *fo Faroe Islands!
    Here's a post-race interview (in *dk): Overraskende andenplads: Jeg er stolt

This Post Cup race is part of the qualification process for the Tour of Denmark. I've compiled a list of the Danish (and semi-Danish) Conti teams, ranked according to the criteria used by DCU (virtual points are awarded at Post Cup races and *dk champs as if they were 1.2 races):
    Team UCI Her Him Vib Ski U23 TT U23 RR Bor total
    #riwal Riwal Platform 192 63 43 0 20 0 60 85 463
    #trefor Team TREFOR 84 40 0 55 25 90 40 0 334
    #bornholm Almeborg-Bornholm 73 5 5 0 43 20 0 3 149
    #colocult coloQuick-CULT 3 3 0 6 15 0 15 28 70
    #soigneur Soigneur-CPC 0 25 0 0 0 28 3 5 61
    #christina Christina Jewelry 31 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 41
    #scatto Giant-Scatto 3 3 0 10 0 3 10 0 29

DCU have said that the minimum number of Conti teams is three, with the possibility of adding a fourth team.
    #riwal and #trefor are all but certain of an invitation, there's just no way the other teams can reach them. #bornholm is also pretty comfy in third place, although a poor showing in the remaining campaign[1] might just see them leapfrogged by #colocult and/or #soigneur.

Unless they pull out all the stops, #christina look unlikely to get into the race; and the only team that almost certainly won't be invited is Giant-Scatto who pick up minor placings here and there, but nothing more than that, and don't seem up to scratch compared to the other Conti teams.
     1. Fyen Rundt, GP Horsens Posten, ITT champs, RR champs
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    #Special Breschel news...

there's been A LOT of speculation in the DK press abut which Danes will run the TDF. All we know for certain so far is  #fortuneo Fortuneo Vital Concept have confirmed Chris Anker Sorensen, and poor  #lotto Lars Bak is def out after his crash at the Giro.  Chris Juul and Jakob Fuglsang look to be safe bets. But the pundits have been a bit meh about Breschel after his dreadful, sickness hit start to the season  :angry However, he's been bouncing back recently with solid top 6 performances in Heistse Pijl and GP Gippingen  :cool and yesterday this

http://sport.tv2.dk/cykling/2016-06-11-matti-breschel-regner-stadig-med-at-skulle-koere-tour-de-france

So all he has to do is stay well and keep out of crashes   :-x

Come on Matti

• ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    Well this is just PANTS !!!
    :angry :angry :angry

Article here

If I have understood correctly ....
    No sponsorship money from Visit Denmark this year due to their cutbacks.
    And no one to chase other sponsorship to fill the void.

It will be broadcast on Danish Radio everyday though... which is not much help to anyone outside of Denmark.

Another blow for Danish cycling, after the DCU's ginormous budget deficit and subsequent scaling back of operations.
     #IAMSAD
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    This is a major blow.

They re-schedule the race, scrapping the morning stage on Saturday for a long (too long, in my opinion) ITT for the benefit of the TV broadcast - and then the race will only be shown in Denmark? That's poor. Very poor.

Worre says that it's Eurosport's job to find the money to broadcast the race, not his.
    He may technically be right, but as race director, surely it's in his interest to have the race get out to as large an audience as possible? If he can give the broadcaster a hand with finding the money, he should do that and not sit on his hands saying 'not my responsibility'.

The race also still has two spots for international pro teams that should have been filled a long time ago. Looks like the big teams they were talking to simply said 'no, thanks' for whatever reasons (financial?).
    Good for the Danish Conti teams who'll have a bigger shot at getting into the race - but a very bad sign for DCU and the Tour of Denmark.
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    This is the opposite of pants  :D

Michael Skelde to act as DS to Magnus Cort and Chris Juul at the Danish National Champs...

https://twitter.com/Cykelmagasinet/status/742631467340201984?lang=en
  • ReplyReply

• LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    I've updated my ranking of Danish Conti teams with the past weekend's races (and checked for additional points from outside Denmark).

It's not quite clear whether or not the ITT and TTT championships count for the 'sporting ranking' or not, so I've compiled one ranking with them and one without them.

Team UCI Her Him Vib Ski RR Bor Fye Hor total
    #riwal Riwal Platform 192 63 43 0 20 60 85 15 10 488
    #trefor Team TREFOR 107 40 0 55 25 40 0 3 3 273
    #bornholm Almeborg-Bornholm 76 5 5 0 43 0 3 0 25 157
    #colocult coloQuick-CULT 3 3 0 6 15 0 28 0 15 85
    #scatto Giant-Scatto 3 3 0 10 0 10 0 10 0 36
    #soigneur Soigneur-CPC 0 25 0 0 0 3 5 0 0 33
    #christina Christina Jewelry 31 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 31

Team UCI Her Him Vib Ski TT RR Bor Fye Hor total
    #riwal Riwal Platform 192 63 43 0 20 0 60 85 15 10 488
    #trefor Team TREFOR 107 40 0 55 25 90 40 0 3 3 363
    #bornholm Almeborg-Bornholm 76 5 5 0 43 20 0 3 0 25 177
    #colocult coloQuick-CULT 3 3 0 6 15 0 15 28 0 15 85
    #soigneur Soigneur-CPC 0 25 0 0 0 28 3 5 0 0 61
    #christina Christina Jewelry 31 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 41
    #scatto Giant-Scatto 3 3 0 10 0 3 10 0 10 0 39

The differences between the two rankings aren't significant yet, but the TTT champs on Saturday and the ITT champs next Wednesday could change that.

Regardless of which ranking one looks at though, it's clear that #riwal #trefor #bornholm have achieved more results than the rest this spring - these three are virtually certain of getting invited to the race.
    The other three Danish teams #colocult #soigneur #scatto (plus #christina[1]) clearly don't have as many results to show; #colocult has half as many points as #bornholm. Worre has said that he'll consider a fourth team if they're close - so normally it would be the top-3 teams only. But nothing is normal in Danish cycling at the moment, and the national champs will also play a role of course.

My prediction:
    If it's 3 Conti teams - #riwal #trefor #bornholm
    If it's 4 Conti teams - #riwal #trefor #bornholm #colocult
    If it's 5 Conti teams - #riwal #trefor #bornholm #colocult #soigneur
     1. note that they've scored a lot of UCI points - 108 - in Morocco and Iran, but I've left these out since they're the only of the 7 teams that race outside Europe
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 20:09 by LukasCPH »

LukasCPH

• World Champion
      • lukascph.media
    While Saturday sees the *dk TTT champs, Sunday will see the legendary Stjerneløbet! :cool

5 'legs' of varying length, all centered on the Stændertorvet square in the centre of Roskilde, and each of the 60 riders has his own unique combination of the routes. Whoever crosses the line first after 100.84 km wins!

Routes (here in the combination L-G-J-T-Ø):

Startlist:

L - Lindenborg - 12 km (west)
    T - Tune - 16 km (southeast)
    Ø - Øm - 20 km (south)
    J - Jyllinge - 24 km (north)
    G - Gevninge - 28 km (northwest)

WT pros #tinkoff Michael Valgren and #katusha Michael Mørkøv have to be the favourites, and with his experience and ITT strength #colocult Gustav Larsson is another name to watch.
    #scatto Mads Corell & #bornholm Stefan Djurhuus have a rich vein of form - but really it's a very open and unpredictable race.[1]

:web Race website
     1. At least for me who doesn't know the route and doesn't train with the riders; they themselves may have a very good idea who's going to win, but they're surely not going to tell!
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    Legendary Stjerneløbet! \o/

Damn it all to hell in a handcart... I DEMAND to see this one day. It sounds like a GREAT DAY OUT...

And your podium is *drumroll*

#tinkoff Michel Valgren
     #katusha Michael Mørkøv
     #trefor Mark Sehested

Full Results Here

From Cykelmagasinet
    Star race took place around Roskilde, and it's a little different race than we otherwise see in the season. Instead of a race from A to B, then run 5 different routes total of 100 kilometer. The order of the five different routes by lot for each rider. The organizer describes the finals as follows:

- All three riders had the 12-km short Lindsborg route as last trip. Valgren first drove out against Lindsborg by about 30 seconds ahead of Mørkøv, which rather quickly was joined by sehested in the battle to reach the first round to Stændertorvet. Valgren managed to keep the two riders behind him and be able to receive the audience's ovation when he crossed the finish line by just 10 seconds to the two pursuers. In a close sprint, the final two podium spots distributed to Michael Mørkøvs advantage.

there are some highlights of the race from DR here... but they are geo-locked *cries*

Thanks for highlighting this event Lukas  :D

• ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    THIS HAPPENED TODAY

Denmark delivered its official bid for the Grand Depart to Christian Prudhomme in Paris today :cheer

https://twitter.com/Staghoj/status/744759166091333632

https://twitter.com/Staghoj/status/744830097505431552

I REALLY want to see those fingers crossed PEOPLE !!!

ADDITION
    Bare details...
    https://twitter.com/Staghoj/status/744854859057336320
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 15:31 by Not My Circus »

Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    Mens Olympic RR team announced :cheer

https://twitter.com/DK_Cykle_Union/status/745852143362543616

#astana Jakob Fuglsang as captain, supported by  #fortuneo Chris Anker Sorensen and  #orica Chris Juul[1]

One of these three must also run the the time tria (announced on Aug 9th)...  I am guessing that will be CJJ

Spoiler (hover to show)

#AllForRio

1.  seems his mountain attack at #TourdeSuisse worked  ;)
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 15:31 by Not My Circus »

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
    • Hall of Fame'r
    • Liked: 10826
    • Awards: Best Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
    Mens Olympic RR team announced :cheer

https://twitter.com/DK_Cykle_Union/status/745852143362543616

#astana Jakob Fuglsang as captain, supported by  #fortuneo Chris Anker Sorensen and  #orica Chris Juul[1]

One of these three must also run the the time tria (announced on Aug 9th)...  I am guessing that will be CJJ

Spoiler (hover to show)

#AllForRio
     1.  seems his mountain attack at #TourdeSuisse worked  ;)

is it ok to hope they make CAS do the ITT :lol ?
  • ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 15:36 by LukasCPH »
    Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014

Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    is it ok to hope they make CAS do the ITT :lol ?

hihi Wouldn't you just pay to see that ;p
  • ReplyReply

• Not My Circus

• Road Captain
    NATIONAL CHAMPS...

Junior Women TT
    https://twitter.com/DK_Cykle_Union/status/745976253925187584

1 Simone Eg - Team BMS BIRN 26:26.505
    2 Johanne Marcher - Team NBC Elite 26:48.167
    3 Silje Alsbjerg - Team Rytger 28:09.804

Elite Women TT
    https://twitter.com/DK_Cykle_Union/status/745978937596067840

1 Cecilie Uttrup Ludwig  -  Team BMS BIRN 00:39:26.808
    2 Trine Schmidt  -  Cycling Club Hillerød (CC Hillerød) 00:40:31.267
    3 Kamilla Sofie Vallin  -  Team Rytger 00:40:44.28

Junior Men TT

1 Mikkel Bjerg  -  Team Børkop cykler - Carl Ras Roskilde Junior 00:35:54.392
    2 Frederik Rodenberg Madsen  -  Team Børkop cykler - Carl Ras Roskilde Junior 00:36:13.577
    3 Morten Hulgaard  -  Team ABC Junior 00:36:24.135
    4 Andreas Lorentz Kron  -  Pythonprocom - Velowear 00:36:26.433
    5 Julius Johansen  -  Team Børkop cykler - Carl Ras Roskilde Junior 00:36:36.296

Elite Men TT
    Real surprise here.....

https://twitter.com/DK_Cykle_Union/status/746045074321063936

1   Danmark      Martin Toft Madsen   Team Almeborg - Bornholm   00:51:43

2   Danmark      Michael Valgren Andersen   Tinkoff   0:00:12

3   Danmark      Kasper Asgreen   Team TREFOR   0:00:29

• ReplyReply
  • « Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 19:39 by Not My Circus »

Recent Posts

Re: Tour de France 2018 General News by hiero
    [November 19, 2017, 20:56]

Re: Mens transfers and Rumors 2017-18 by search
    [November 19, 2017, 18:19]

Re: Race news 2018 - Rumours , Dates, Parcours , Wildcards etc. by Leadbelly
    [November 17, 2017, 18:35]

Re: Team Sponsorship 17/18 by Leadbelly
    [November 17, 2017, 18:21]

Re: Team Sponsorship 17/18 by Leadbelly
    [November 17, 2017, 18:12]

Re: Mens transfers and Rumors 2017-18 by Leadbelly
    [November 17, 2017, 05:25]

Recent Topics

topic Tour de France 2018 General News
    [Road Races]
    hiero
    November 19, 2017, 20:56