collapse

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 8440
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: The Academy of Cycling
« Reply #360 on: March 22, 2018, 22:16 »
http://www.tuttobiciweb.it/2018/03/22/110178/radiocorsa-i-segreti-della-sanremo-raisport-amarcord-indiscreto-tuttobiciweb

Get your large pinch of Beppe salt ready: Bike Geeeeks to take over the BMC WT licence for 2019.

However isn't the WT shrinking to 17 teams next year?

On the other hand I did read an article earlier this year (or at the tail end of last) saying that the infrastructure of the team (all the staff in the background, the facilities, the non-white leather seats on the bus etc) were of a WT level already. The riders are obviously mainly not at that level (they're a mixture of all three "classes" really), but WT and the guaranteed invites must be on Sylvan Adams mind at some point.

I think Neilandts clearly is the man of the hour in #academy, but the hour doesn't necessarily stretch into May.

True, but I'd rather performances in 2018 weighed more in the selection reckoning than results from last year or even earlier. For me, him and Hermans should be the only guaranteed picks so far.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts