collapse

Leadbelly

• World Champion
  • Liked: 8785
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: The Start-Up Nation of Cycling
« Reply #570 on: September 13, 2020, 13:18 »
Solidarnosc had issues on one stage as well.

https://naszosie.pl/2020/09/10/zamieszanie-z-finiszem-2-etapu-wyscigu-solidarnosci-i-olimpijczykow/

The stage from Krosno to Nowy Sącz was shortened by a few kilometers, but the signs indicating the distance from the finish line remained unchanged.

This situation meant that many cyclists were not prepared for the finish, as they followed the markings along the route.

ICA and Einhorn lost out in the confusion, but Dempster thought in general the race was well run.

Quote from: Zak Dempster
I must say that the organization of the WSiO is perfect for me. Of course there was a communication error today, which was disappointing, but looking at the rest of it, it is a really well organized race.

Along with the victory on stage one, Ben Moshe grabbed a second on the final stage and Einhorn finished third in the GC.

https://twitter.com/YallaIsraelSUN/status/1304787871916847105

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumours earlier in the week that Barbier had extended for two years.

Kinda disappointing if true. Not that he's bad, but it's not as if he's head and shoulders above the others and while it looks like Raim and McCabe are leaving, Jones is joining mid-season, Einhorn surely deserves to be given more opportunities and who knows, maybe Ben Moshe could move up to the WT squad.

That still leaves a very high density of fast men.......and knowing I-Sun they're probably sniffing around Nizzolo or Aniolkowski. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still no cobbled classics leader either. Maybe we'll get some transfer news tomorrow on the rest day.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts

Re: Race News 2021: Rumours, Dates, Parcours and Wildcards by Leadbelly
    [October 22, 2020, 11:08]

Race News 2021: Rumours, Dates, Parcours and Wildcards by Leadbelly
    [October 22, 2020, 11:04]

Re: Ronde van Vlaanderen by t-72
    [October 19, 2020, 23:33]

Re: Ronde van Vlaanderen by search
    [October 19, 2020, 22:44]

Re: Roadbooks by Thibautg16