collapse

Leadbelly

• Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 8146
  • Awards: 2018 Zero Pointers CQ Game winnerNational Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
http://www.axeoncycling.com/news/costa_loa

Axeon Hagens Berman Cycling Team announced today that Adrien Costa will take a break from competitive cycling for the remainder of the 2017 season.

The California native, who is one of the sport's most promising young talents, has cited fatigue as the reason behind the hiatus, explaining that at just 19 years of age, he wants to make sure that he doesn't rush his development.

“This was an incredibly tough decision for me to make, but for my personal development I think it's the best option. I want to take time to do other things that I've always been passionate about and finding a new balance between the sport I love and the rest of my life."

I had been thinking that the death of Chad Young might have had something to do with his absence from the racing scene. Still could be.

Anyway even with today's news, it still feels like we're not hearing the whole story, but it's not really our place to pry. So hopefully he'll find what it is he's searching for.
  • ReplyReply

•  

Recent Posts