collapse

L'arri

• Is on Dr Search's Green and Grey Diet
  • Grand Tour Winner
  • Liked: 6802
  • Dopeology.org @DopeologyDotOrg @L_arriviste
    • Dopeology.org
  • Awards: Post of the year 2015Best Opening Post 2012
Well it all went a bit pear-shaped for Williams on what should have been an easier day, albeit with a Cat 1 climb in the middle of it.

I don't have all the details but that or around there was where a group of four got away including GC danger Osorio *co and it looks like #seg had only Maas left to assist Williams in a chase group that also included third overall Natarov and eventually finished over two minutes down.

Bennett of #axeon took the stage from Stannard #mitchelton but as an active participant in that lead group, Osorio grabbed the maglia rosa with a comfortable margin over third place on the day Donovan #wiggins.

Such a big shake-up means that Osorio has 39 seconds over Donovan (who had been languishing in 10th overall after the big mountain stage) with Williams a now fairly distant third at 2:39 and Natarov pushed off the last podium step.

Another big MTF showdown today but with the way the *co contingent has been riding, is it game over already?

https://twitter.com/giroditaliau23/status/1007163228642738179
  • ReplyReply
  • Cycling is a Europe thing only and I only watch from Omloop on cause I am cool and sh*t
    RIP Craig1985 / Craig Walsh
    RIP KeithJamesMc / Keith McMahon / Larry Sarni