collapse

Leadbelly

• Monument Winner
  • Liked: 4901
  • Awards: National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
Re: Velogames - Spring Classics 2016
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2016, 19:29 »

Archie girds up his loins and under the unlikely aegis of Montaguti takes the stage win, and looks now to be the sole challenger to Gianluca.

The podium contenders have shrunk right down now too. Tom, Cafe Roubaix, Flo and Stereojet will find it tough to claw back the points they gave up today. So it looks a three way fight for third.
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Monument Winner
    • Awards: National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2017National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2016KeithJamesMC award 2016Avatar of the year 2015Velogames Spring Classics 2015National Championships Predictions Game Winner 2014
    « Reply #31 on: April 21, 2016, 19:13 »

I thought I had a good day, but I was pipped by Ben. The top-five in the GC were all in the top-seven on the stage, so no big changes, but it's certainly not over yet. The race for third is going right down to the wire and there's enough differences between Archie's and Gianluca's final teams for either of them to realistically win the cobble.

Important rider for the two teams going into LBL are:

Gianluca - Gallopin, Slagter, Sanchez, Barguil, Costa

Archie - Wellens, Martin, Rodriguez
  • ReplyReply

• Leadbelly

• Monument Winner
    « Reply #32 on: April 25, 2016, 12:11 »
    :star::star::star:
    :star::star:

Well done Gianluca. Led all the way apart from after DDV.

Archie's challenge stalled in the snow at LBL and dropped off the podium.

• ReplyReply

• Trudgin

• National Champion
    • Liked: 672
    • Contador, Sagan, Purito, Paolini et all
    • Awards: Velogames Giro Winner 2015
    « Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 11:55 »
    :star::star::star:
    :star::star:

Well done Gianluca. Led all the way apart from after DDV.

Archie's challenge stalled in the snow at LBL and dropped off the podium.

I beat Floofie, 1 point but I beat her into mush
  • ReplyReply
  • I love Italian cycling, well cyclists & the odd Spaniard, oh & that 1 particular Slovakian  then there are those with names  that are great fun - zzzdnek steeeebar & Tieeeeeeeesj Benoooot

Recent Posts