collapse

just some guy

• Fourth Generation humanoid bot
  • Hall of Fame'r
  • Liked: 11189
  • Awards: 2017 Spring Classics CQ game winnerBest Avatar of 2016JSG News Filter Award 2014Poster of 2014Thread of the Year 2013Most Helpful Member 2013Art of Brevity 2012Most helpful member 2012Best member of staff 2012
Re: Team Aqua Blue News
« on: October 04, 2016, 07:21 »
I still am a bit sceptical to be honest, even with buses and four riders announced.  :P

The statement yesterday of "we're going to be riding MSR and AGR" and the subsequent change of wording got very small alarm bells ringing. Any news of bike suppliers yet? I read in a Sticky Bottle article that they've "set ourselves a deadline of the end of August .. to have an equipment partner".

I am a bit in between I was reading the press stuff and thinking ok well that is ok sounding - a bit of a wonder if this will work etc

And then I though of the way Bahrain have gone about it and even if Bahrain have had some press issues their team is pretty amazing.

But then I thought about ONEpro and all their hype and how poor they have been and felt ok again about Aqua
  • ReplyReply
  • Of course, if this turns out someday to be the industry standard integrated handlebar-computer-braking solution then I'll eat my kevlar-reinforced aerodynamic hat.

Larri Nov 12, 2014